Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

Likes Given: 0
RE: หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี
(12-11-2010, 09:46)Maow Wrote: ขอให้มาเดี๋ยวจัดให้ครับ อาจไม่ครบ แต่กีต้าร์มีเสียงดังแน่นอน
ช่วง 30 ธค - 2 มค ไม่อยู่ครับ เพราะว่าจะไปฮ่องกง พาลูกไปเที่ยวครับ
นอกนั้นหรรษาได้ตลอดครับ

(11-11-2010, 22:05)napman Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 17:36)dejemerry Wrote: ขอบพระคุณน้าแน๊ปมาก ๆค่า งั้นพวกเราบุกเชียงใหม่กันเลยก็แล้วกันนะคะBig Grin

Let's do it!

Just let me know when? Big Grin

จะไปจริง ๆค่ะ หลังมิตติ้ง แต่ต้องก่อนคริสมาสต์เช่นกันค่ะ ปีใหม่ไม่ไปไหนค่ะ คนเยอะ
ถ้าจะเป็นช่วงต้น ๆ ธันวาคม น่าสนใจนะคะ แต่ต้องดูท่านพ่อเต่าอีกทีค่ะ ว่าจะสะดวก
รึป่าว และยังคนอื่น ๆ อีก ว่าจะยังไงกันอีกทีนะคะ Smile

[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
12-11-2010, 14:23
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(12-11-2010, 14:23)dejemerry Wrote: จะไปจริง ๆค่ะ หลังมิตติ้ง แต่ต้องก่อนคริสมาสต์เช่นกันค่ะ ปีใหม่ไม่ไปไหนค่ะ คนเยอะ

Dear Dej,

We'll be down to BKK from Dec. 8th to Dec. 12th (approximately). Our niece wedding will be on Dec. 10th. We should be right back to CM on Dec. 13th, so any days you guys can go up there except those few days.

So glad to be able to host you guys up there, and here's the song to welcome you Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2010, 09:21 by napman.)
13-11-2010, 09:16
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(13-11-2010, 09:16)napman Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 14:23)dejemerry Wrote: จะไปจริง ๆค่ะ หลังมิตติ้ง แต่ต้องก่อนคริสมาสต์เช่นกันค่ะ ปีใหม่ไม่ไปไหนค่ะ คนเยอะ

Dear Dej,

We'll be down to BKK from Dec. 8th to Dec. 12th (approximately). Our niece wedding will be on Dec. 10th. We should be right back to CM on Dec. 13th, so any days you guys can go up there except those few days.

So glad to be able to host you guys up there, and here's the song to welcome you Big Grin

ตอนนี้กำลังรอน้า labour และน้า lekleklek คอนเฟิร์มครับ ถ้าเป็นไปได้อาจจะรวมทริป
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา + หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี เข้าด้วยกันซะเลย ไปกันเยอะๆจะได้ม่วนๆครับBig Grin

In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

13-11-2010, 18:17
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Cool='karn' pid='129903' dateline='1289647058']
ตอนนี้กำลังรอน้า labour และน้า lekleklek คอนเฟิร์มครับ ถ้าเป็นไปได้อาจจะรวมทริป
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา + หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี เข้าด้วยกันซะเลย ไปกันเยอะๆจะได้ม่วนๆครับBig Grin
[/quote]

Sounds good to me either way Karn Cool

Addendum; I've talked to my wife on the phone this morning (she's still at Calif.), she told me one of my beloved big sisters (P' Toon, Suwannee Kunwong) who's the owner of "บริษัทจุลไหมไทย"
Chun Mai Thai
สถานที่ตั้ง บริษัทจุลไหมไทย:
เมืองเพชรบูรณ์ เพชรบูรณ์
She just called and talked to my wife early this morning, P' Toon is on her business trip there in USA. P' Toon asked if I can come to her ranch at Petchaboon and perform my solo concert for about 2 hrs on the night of Dec. 25th (xmas night) for her.

I've been refused her invitations for so many times and so many years in the past (she's the one who directed her driver to take me to visit Ter, Rewat Buddhinan at his Grammy office when he's still alive, I think it was in 1994, and she even went up with me to see Ter too), I don't think I can get away from this one now!

P' Toon said she'll call me from her Petchaboon ranch when she gets back from abroad on Dec 1st. for my confirmation, she's been my personal music fan for may be the last 20 years or so. I always played and entertained her for each and everytime she made an annual trip to California. There was time that I even played at her birthday there full band with my other 2 musician friends (On the rock)

So chances are so great that we'll be away from our Saraphi cottage on the night of Dec. 24th-Dec. 26th.

I'll let you know exactly for sure right after I talk to P' Toon. So please stay tuned to this station :-)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010, 11:55 by napman.)
13-11-2010, 19:35