napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี

(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ
บรรยากาศดี ๆ ขนดนตรีไปเล่นกันเอง
อาหารอร่อย ๆ นอนสบาย ๆ ก่อนปีใหม่ก็ดีนะคะ Big Grin

Dear Dej, Pov, Pink and Pang,

We are more than welcome you all to our Saraphi cottage. My wife and my son will arrive on Sunday 21st. You guys will have 1 full bedroom left for you all after that day, for now I stay alone in a 3 bedroom cottage, plus a big sofa and a daybed in living room to sleep on too (one for Pink, one for Pang?)Shy

I guarantee for the cooler weather, nice atmosphere, nice food, nice sleepTongue
We'll be leaving for BKK around Jan. 10th to catch a flight back to USA on Jan. 18th.

No need to bring along any guitar or PA, I'm so sure that Cin and Maow are more than willing to provide those for you, you can stay as many nights as you wishBig Grin

Me casa es su casaWink

Now msg for "call" and "Nobi";
I also am a TU alumni, but about 10-15 years before you guys, I am a TU accounting class of 1966 (I think), let say I was a year before Rewat (Ter) Buddhinan who studied at Econ. faculty, I was in G-H of Accout. class! so I guess they ran out of English alphabets and used Thai alphabets when you guys studied there! Ha, ha, ha........

I've met "call" before but didn't know he's TU alumni from the same faculty as I. Please to meet you too Nobi :-)

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010, 10:20 by napman.)
07-11-2010, 10:09
Website Find Like Post Reply
call Offline

Likes Given: 0
(07-11-2010, 10:04)nit gt Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: คุยอะไรกันคะ ย๊าว ยาว อ่านไม่ไหว Cool
รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ

ป้าแดง ปีนี้ ว่าไป .......

แต่ปีหน้า ที่ นี่ !!........
http://www.salaresorts.com/khaoyai/gallery-en.html
เปง ไง..

รีสอร์ทสที่น้านิดแนะนำนี่บรรยากาศและสถานที่ดูมีคลาสเหมาะสมกับพวกเรามาก พี่ป๋อรีบติดต่อขอส่วนลดด่วน อย่างนี้ต้องพักค้างสัก 3 คืนถึงจะหายอยาก

(07-11-2010, 10:09)napman Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ

Dear Dej, Pov, Pink and Pang,

We are more than welcome you all to our Saraphi cottage. My wife and my son will arrive on Sunday 21st. You guys will have 1 full bedroom left for you all after that day, for now I stay alone in a 3 bedroom cottage, plus a big sofa and a daybed in living room to sleep on too (one for Pink, one for Pang?)Shy

I guarantee for the cooler weather, nice atmosphere, nice food, nice sleepTongue
We'll be leaving for BKK around Jan. 10th to catch a flight back to USA on Jan. 18th.

No need to bring along any guitar or PA, I'm so sure that Cin and Maow are more than willing to provide those for you, you can stay as many nights as you wishBig Grin

Me casa es su casaWink

Now msg for "call" and "Nobi";
I also am a TU alumni, but about 10-15 years before you guys, I am a TU accounting class of 1966 (I think), let say I was a year before Rewat (Ter) Buddhinan who studied at Econ. faculty, I was in G-H of Accout. class! so I guess they ran out of English alphabets and used Thai alphabets when you guys studied there! Ha, ha, ha........

I've met "call" before but didn't know he's TU alumni from the same faculty as I. Please to meet you too Nobi :-)

เอาเลยพี่ป๋อ พี่ nap อุตส่าห์เชื้อเชิญแล้ว ถือโอกาสพาครอบครัวไปพักผ่อนที่เชียงใหม่สักครั้งก็ดีนะครับ เผื่อความหนาวเย็นของที่นั่นจะช่วยรักษาแผลใจที่เจ็บปวดให้ด้านชาหายบอบช้ำจากความพ่ายแพ้ของนักมวยในสังกัดลงได้บ้าง

สวัสดีครับ พี่ nap เพิ่งรู้เหมือนกันว่าพี่จบบัญชีธรรมศาสตร์ แบบนี้เราก็ไม่ใช่คนอื่นไกล มาช่วยผมรุมพี่ป๋อกันดีกว่า Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010, 12:52 by call.)
07-11-2010, 10:46
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(07-11-2010, 10:46)call Wrote: สวัสดีครับ พี่ nap เพิ่งรู้เหมือนกันว่าพี่จบบัญชีธรรมศาสตร์ แบบนี้เราก็ไม่ใช่คนอื่นไกล

It's very possible that one of your TU's instructors is my class-mate.
She was the #1 students of our 500 students and became an instructor for TU's Acct. faculty until she resigned due to her cancer.

I've talked to her when I went back to visit TU in around 1994, that was the last time I talked to her, she died at Chiangrai years agoSad

You may knew her or even were her student, her name was "Nirada Rangkaratana"

In all, 33 of our 500 have passed away to other dimension, now it's just "Who's next?" Ha, ha, ha...............Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
07-11-2010, 12:48
call Offline

พี่ nap โค้ดข้อความผมมาไม่ครบนี่หน่า โดยเฉพาะประโยคหลังสุด ไม่ได้โค้ดมาด้วย ตอนนี้พี่ป๋อติดเล่นดนตรีงานแต่งอยู่แถวลาดหลุมแก้ว กว่าจะเสร็จภารกิจก็ต้องไปออกรอบไดร้ฟ์กอล์ฟต่อ ไม่มีปัญญามาแก้ต่างให้ตัวเองหรอก

ผมไม่เคยเรียนกับเพื่อนพี่ nap คนนี้เลยครับ เดี๋ยวไว้ถามน้า nobi ดู ชื่อไม่ค่อยคุ้นเท่าไหร่

07-11-2010, 12:57
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
(07-11-2010, 12:57)call Wrote: พี่ nap โค้ดข้อความผมมาไม่ครบนี่หน่า โดยเฉพาะประโยคหลังสุด ไม่ได้โค้ดมาด้วย ตอนนี้พี่ป๋อติดเล่นดนตรีงานแต่งอยู่แถวลาดหลุมแก้ว กว่าจะเสร็จภารกิจก็ต้องไปออกรอบไดร้ฟ์กอล์ฟต่อ ไม่มีปัญญามาแก้ต่างให้ตัวเองหรอก

ผมไม่เคยเรียนกับเพื่อนพี่ nap คนนี้เลยครับ เดี๋ยวไว้ถามน้า nobi ดู ชื่อไม่ค่อยคุ้นเท่าไหร่

คนเดียวเอาผมไม่อยู่หรือไง หาพวกให้จ้าละหวั่น
พี่napman เค้าเป็นสภาพบุรุษครับ

ว่าแต่น้าcall พาครอบครัวไปปะทะคารมกันที่เชียงใหม่ดีกว่า ครอบครัวเต่าพร้อมเสมอ
กราบขอบพระคุณในคำเชื้อชิญและที่พักที่จะจัดเตรียมไว้ให้ครอบครัวเต่าด้วยครับพี่napman
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
07-11-2010, 21:09
call Offline

อย่าเลยพี่ป๋อ ขืนให้ผมไปด้วย คงไม่ต้องหลับต้องนอนกันพอดี อยากให้พี่มีเวลาอยู่กับครอบครัวพักผ่อนเล่นดนตรีอย่างมีความสุขดีกว่า มาปะทะคารมกับผม เดี๋ยวคนอื่นเขาจะพลอยรำคาญเปล่า ๆ

เห็นรูปพี่เฉลิมพลเพื่อนพี่ nap กับเรื่องราวที่พี่ป๋อเล่าในกระทู้หนาวนี้ออกรอบที่ไหนดี อ่านแล้วตื้นตันในมิตรภาพความเป็นเพื่อนอันยาวนานระหว่างพี่เฉลิมพลกับพี่ napman จริง ๆ แถมพลอยตื่นเต้นที่พี่ทั้งสองคนจะได้พบเจอกันในเร็ว ๆ นี้อีกด้วย รู้สึกยินดีกับพี่ napman ที่ได้เจอเพื่อนเก่าแก่โดยพี่ป๋อช่วยติดต่อประสานงานให้ (ผมรู้แล้วว่าทำไมพี่ napman ไม่ช่วยน้องร่วมสถาบันรุมพี่ป๋อ) ยังไงก็ขออวยพรให้พี่เฉลิมพลและพี่ napman จงมีสุขภาพที่แข็งแรงปราศจากโรคภัยไข้เจ็บ ได้อยู่เป็นเพื่อนที่รักใคร่และดีต่อกันตลอดไปนะครับ
07-11-2010, 21:25
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(07-11-2010, 21:25)call Wrote: เห็นรูปพี่เฉลิมพลเพื่อนพี่ nap กับเรื่องราวที่พี่ป๋อเล่าในกระทู้หนาวนี้ออกรอบที่ไหนดี อ่านแล้วตื้นตันในมิตรภาพความเป็นเพื่อนอันยาวนานระหว่างพี่เฉลิมพลกับพี่ napman จริง ๆ แถมพลอยตื่นเต้นที่พี่ทั้งสองคนจะได้พบเจอกันในเร็ว ๆ นี้อีกด้วย รู้สึกยินดีกับพี่ napman ที่ได้เจอเพื่อนเก่าแก่โดยพี่ป๋อช่วยติดต่อประสานงานให้ (ผมรู้แล้วว่าทำไมพี่ napman ไม่ช่วยน้องร่วมสถาบันรุมพี่ป๋อ) ยังไงก็ขออวยพรให้พี่เฉลิมพลและพี่ napman จงมีสุขภาพที่แข็งแรงปราศจากโรคภัยไข้เจ็บ ได้อยู่เป็นเพื่อนที่รักใคร่และดีต่อกันตลอดไปนะครับ

Thanks for your comment and your kind words, call.

In short def. "True friendship has no boundary, nothing, not even death can take it away"

08-11-2010, 09:10
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

(07-11-2010, 10:04)nit gt Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: คุยอะไรกันคะ ย๊าว ยาว อ่านไม่ไหว Cool
รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ

ป้าแดง ปีนี้ ว่าไป .......

แต่ปีหน้า ที่ นี่ !!........
http://www.salaresorts.com/khaoyai/gallery-en.html
เปง ไง..

สุดยอดเลย น้านิท ปีหน้าเลยเหรอ จะรอไหวมั้ยเนี่ย ๕๕๕ สวยเนอะ อยากไปแล้ว

ขอบพระคุณน้าแน๊ปมาก ๆค่า งั้นพวกเราบุกเชียงใหม่กันเลยก็แล้วกันนะคะBig Grin
[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
11-11-2010, 17:36
napman Offline
VIP member

(11-11-2010, 17:36)dejemerry Wrote: ขอบพระคุณน้าแน๊ปมาก ๆค่า งั้นพวกเราบุกเชียงใหม่กันเลยก็แล้วกันนะคะBig Grin

Let's do it!

Just let me know when? Big Grin

11-11-2010, 22:05
Maow Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 53
ขอให้มาเดี๋ยวจัดให้ครับ อาจไม่ครบ แต่กีต้าร์มีเสียงดังแน่นอน
ช่วง 30 ธค - 2 มค ไม่อยู่ครับ เพราะว่าจะไปฮ่องกง พาลูกไปเที่ยวครับ
นอกนั้นหรรษาได้ตลอดครับ

(11-11-2010, 22:05)napman Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 17:36)dejemerry Wrote: ขอบพระคุณน้าแน๊ปมาก ๆค่า งั้นพวกเราบุกเชียงใหม่กันเลยก็แล้วกันนะคะBig Grin

Let's do it!

Just let me know when? Big Grin

12-11-2010, 09:46
Find Like Post Reply