Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A WHITER SHADE OF PALE
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE
[quote='Labour' แต่ว่า...ผมไม่มีกล้องฯ และถ้าได้กล้องและกีต้าร์มาร์ตินตัวนี้มายืมเล่นคู่กันด้วยแล้ว(ยืมข้ามประเทศกันเลย)
พี่ Nap.ต้องแพ้ผมแน่ ๆ แหะ ๆ :D
[/quote]

Dear Lab,
Make it short and precise here, if you can afford to have a guitar then it shouldn't be that hard to start your own YouTube channel now ( I presume that you already own a set of computer!)
It cost me about $40 or so when I started to fool around with YT to start up my YT channel about a year ago when I was about to retire at that time.
I bought a cheap Webcam (Creative) and jumped in right away.
This is one of the result that I think it's critical to show you here;

As you can see it was shot in Jan. 2009, and it was crude and primitive but that's the price you paid for doing it at the first stage of your creation but it certainly served your purpose.

It'll cost you nothing to joy YT and start up your own account as you may know. Don't let your self-doubt and intimidation stop you from sharing your love of music (among the others) to the whole world and particularly to your friends and loved ones. Like I said it's so cheap to start it up and gravitate from there. Now I have a better HD Samsung camcorder in stead of cheap Webcam and still having fun doing it despite my lack of musical ability.

But I strongly believe in "If the best birds are only allowed to sing in the forest then it's going to be so quite in that forest". So there I am in YT forest, still chirping around at my own musical level for my friends and loved one and particularly me grandkids when I'm gone from the face of this earth.

I hope my opinion about this thing will inspire you (and whoever happens to read this) to join YT, nobody lives forever but you can use this high tech stuff to leave some memories of yours in motion pictures in stead of just pictures that my generation had in the past to make you almost live forever like never before. Do not too self-concious about how good you're going to be or looked or heard in that YT (you'll be as bad and as ugly as you are no matter how you try to pretend to be good/handsome as you may want :-))) Let face it, nobody really cares about those external stuffs. Your friends just want to have something to remember you by and YT is not a bad place to come and visit you!!

Just start it up Lab my friend !
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010, 00:25 by napman.)
09-04-2010, 00:05
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by บุปผา - 02-04-2010, 23:21
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by napman - 03-04-2010, 04:55
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by napman - 05-04-2010, 01:40
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by Tingnal - 05-04-2010, 00:36
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by Tai Labour - 05-04-2010, 21:13
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by napman - 06-04-2010, 02:51
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by Tai Labour - 07-04-2010, 15:51
RE: A WHITER SHADE OF PALE - by napman - 09-04-2010, 00:05