Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Older) McPherson Guitar
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar
Hey W@@dro,

You said "ผู้จัดการชื่อ Jeff เขาเป็นคนอังกฤษเคยเล่น keyboard/woodwind กับวง War (Eric Burdon) ตอนสมัยบุกเบิกในอังกฤษ"

I have a funny story to tell about "War" here; Big Grin
In late 70s, our band "ON THE ROCK" was hired to play at "Los Angeles Convention Center" by some Thai society that I forgot which one.
Anyway, few days before the show we were asked if we mind to have some American band play before us about an hour or so? Of course we didn't mind to play less but get the same $$.

We showed up and was told that the band would be "War" and because they knew some of Thai committee people so they volunteered to play at Thai party just for the public exposure I guess.

And there they were (but without Eric Burdon, don't ask me why I just didn't know!) on the stage making their real music with their own instruments which was a lot compare to ours.

We glued to the stage, watched every move they made and learned a lot. Yeah they were the real thing not the posers like US!Rolleyes

We had good laugh all night playing after them and still couldn't believe that "War" was our "Opening act" !!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongue
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
04-10-2009, 02:08
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
(Older) McPherson Guitar - by Microtone - 02-10-2009, 13:24
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by pood - 02-10-2009, 18:20
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by Noname - 02-10-2009, 20:03
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by Microtone - 04-10-2009, 00:32
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by napman - 04-10-2009, 02:08
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by SARUN - 05-10-2009, 08:34
RE: (Older) McPherson Guitar - by Microtone - 05-10-2009, 09:23