Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MANHA DE CARNAVAL (Morning of the Carnival)
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: MANHA DE CARNAVAL (Morning of the Carnival)
พี่ napman เปรียบเทียบใด้ตรงมากเลยครับ ถ้าให้ผมเทียบ Andrea Wright กับป้าแดงผมให้คะแนนดังนี้ครับ

1. ความน่ารัก.....ผมไม่เคยเห็นป้าแดงตอนเธออายุ 31 แต่ดูจากรูปเก่าๆป้าแดงกินขาดแบบไม่เห็นฝุ่นครับ

2. การร้อง.....ถ้าเป็นเรื่องเสียงและการร้องในภาษาพ่อภาษาแม่ของตัวเอง ผมว่ากินกันไม่ลงครับ ป้าแดงเสียงหวานกว่าแต่ Andrea ถ่ายทอด feeling ของเพลงใด้ดีกว่า

3. การเล่นกีต้าร์....สองคนนี่เล่นคนละสไตล์เลยเปรียบเทียบยากแต่ตอนนี้เล่นเพราะมากทั้งคู่ครับ ผมทึ่ง Andrea ตรงที่เธอพัฒนาฝีมือใด้อย่างรวดเร็วในเวลาแค่ปีกว่าๆเพราะกลับไปดูคลิปเก่าที่เธอเล่น "How High The Moon" ตอนนั้นยังเล่น bass line ไม่เป็นแถมจับคอร์ดเพี้ยนอยู่หลายครั้ง

4. การทำตะโก้....ผมยังไม่เคยชิมตะโก้ของ Andrea ครับเลยยังเปรียบเทียบไม่ใด้ตอนนี้
21-07-2009, 10:24
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
(21-07-2009, 09:19)napman Wrote: And W@@dro, I begin to like "napmandu", I don't know why the heck you brought that up? You see the name "Kathmandu" of Nepal always intriques me since I ever heard that name. And here you are at it AGAIN? May be just like when we happened to whistling "Love letters in the sand" in the same note, same pitch, same time so long ago when we walked along together at Soi Thong Lor!!

1) Napmandu sounds nice. (should consider it)

2) We should get our DNA checked!

3) SPOOKY (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
21-07-2009, 10:44
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

เพิ่งไปเจอนี่มา...Cancion de Orfeo (Carnival) by Cliff Richard. Cilff เค้าร้องเพลงได้ทุกภาษาแต่ไม่ยักร้องเป็นภาษาไทยซั๊กที.
คุณ pood คงจำเสียงเค้าได้นะ...โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งกับลูกเล่นของพี่
Hank Nivram!

Cancion De Orfeo (Carnival) (2002 Digital Remaster) - Cliff Richard And The Shadows
26-07-2009, 21:26
Find Like Post Reply
dejemerry Offline
สตรีที่โลกลืม

(21-07-2009, 09:19)napman Wrote: Now a fallout from Pood's introduction to this lady.
It got me curious and here what I've found from her YT.

OMG; I can listen to this lady with just one guitar and mostly with her right thumb all day long, can't get any better than this! and remember YT decreases your vocal significantly, can you imagine how good she is "LIVE" !!

This is one of my favorites from Joni Mitchell. "A case of you"

And I got a QUESTION for you guys, when you see/hear this lady who possesses a true raw and unpretentious talent and makes it look so easy as falling out of bed.

Who does she instantly remind you of, here in "Nimit"?

Hint; She a singer/player and wife of one of the most generous guys in "Nimit"

Tell me if you're disagree with me. Big Grin

Here's she is;

Another hint; her username starts with "De"Wink

And W@@dro, I begin to like "napmandu", I don't know why the heck you brought that up? You see the name "Kathmandu" of Nepal always intriques me since I ever heard that name. And here you are at it AGAIN? May be just like when we happened to whistling "Love letters in the sand" in the same note, same pitch, same time so long ago when we walked along together at Soi Thong Lor!!

(21-07-2009, 10:24)pood Wrote: พี่ napman เปรียบเทียบใด้ตรงมากเลยครับ ถ้าให้ผมเทียบ Andrea Wright กับป้าแดงผมให้คะแนนดังนี้ครับ

1. ความน่ารัก.....ผมไม่เคยเห็นป้าแดงตอนเธออายุ 31 แต่ดูจากรูปเก่าๆป้าแดงกินขาดแบบไม่เห็นฝุ่นครับ

2. การร้อง.....ถ้าเป็นเรื่องเสียงและการร้องในภาษาพ่อภาษาแม่ของตัวเอง ผมว่ากินกันไม่ลงครับ ป้าแดงเสียงหวานกว่าแต่ Andrea ถ่ายทอด feeling ของเพลงใด้ดีกว่า

3. การเล่นกีต้าร์....สองคนนี่เล่นคนละสไตล์เลยเปรียบเทียบยากแต่ตอนนี้เล่นเพราะมากทั้งคู่ครับ ผมทึ่ง Andrea ตรงที่เธอพัฒนาฝีมือใด้อย่างรวดเร็วในเวลาแค่ปีกว่าๆเพราะกลับไปดูคลิปเก่าที่เธอเล่น "How High The Moon" ตอนนั้นยังเล่น bass line ไม่เป็นแถมจับคอร์ดเพี้ยนอยู่หลายครั้ง

4. การทำตะโก้....ผมยังไม่เคยชิมตะโก้ของ Andrea ครับเลยยังเปรียบเทียบไม่ใด้ตอนนี้

ขอบพระคุณ ท่านพี่ใหญ่ทั้งสองท่านด้วยนะคะ ที่เอ่ยถึงป้าแดง โอย... เอาไปเปรียบกับฝรั่งเลยนะเนี่ย มิบังอาจเจ้าค่ะ แต่ยังไงที่แน่ ๆ ป้าแดงคงทำตะโก้อร่อยกว่าเค้าแน่ ๆ ค่ะ อิอิ เรื่องอื่น ๆ
ยอมแพ้อย่างราบคาบค่ะ Big Grin
[Image: c982477161.gif]
กินง่าย ๆ
อยู่เงียบ ๆ
นอนงีบ ๆ
ทำงานง่วน ๆ
27-07-2009, 10:03
Website Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

Manh? de Carnaval เล่นโดย Ra?ssa Amaral เด็กสาววัยรุ่นชาว Brazil อย่างง่ายๆ..ฟังเป็นธรรมชาติ น่ารักดี!

ไปดูหลานสาว Ra?ssa Amaral คนนี้เล่นเพลงอื่นๆอีกที่นี่ >>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=chsgdss&view=videos
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2009, 06:06 by Microtone.)
05-08-2009, 19:47
Find Like Post Reply