Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MANHA DE CARNAVAL (Morning of the Carnival)
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0

ก็นำเพลงนี้มาจาก original soundtrack ของภาพยนตร์ชื่อ Black Orpheus (1958?) แต่งโดย Luiz Bonfa, ร้องโดย Elizeth Cardoso.

ฟังกันดูซิ..ไม่ชอบก็ไม่เป็นไร แต่คุณบางคนอาจจะชอบก็ได้. โอเคย์น๊ะ! ส่วนรายละเอียดกับประวัติของเพลง, คนแต่งและคนร้อง ผมก็ต้องขอร้องให้คุณ SARUN เขาเข้ามาแจมให้แจ่มแจ้งด้วย.

Manha de Carnaval - Original Soundtrack

OR

http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V24E047CPAD
[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009, 11:06 by Microtone.)
17-07-2009, 22:01
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
RE: MANHA DE CARNAVAL (Morning of the Carnival)
หากใครฟัง.. เพลง Manh? de Carnaval (Morning of the Carnival) แล้วไม่ชอบก็ไม่เเปลก!!!
อาจเป็นเพราะตัวทำนองเพลง อาจจะดู เศร้าสร้อย อาลัยอาวรณ์ ถึงสิ่งที่รัก
แต่ผู้คนทั่วๆไป คงจะชอบเพลงที่ดูสดใส สว่างจิตสว่างใจ มากกว่า

แต่ช้าก่อน...

จริงๆแล้ว เพลงนี้ มีนัยยะในหนัง คือ พูดถึง การร่ายท่วงทำนองเพื่อให้ดวงอาทิตย์โผล่พ้นขึ้นมา เหนือยอดเขาใน Rio ก่อนจะเริ่มเทศกาลเฉลิมฉลอง

เดิมทีแล้ว ผมจะคุ้นในชื่อเพลง Morning of the Carnival มากกว่า ในชื่อ Manh? de Carnaval และทะลึ่งเข้าใจว่าเป็นเพลงเดียวกับเพลงลูกกรุงอย่าง "คิดถึง (จันทร์กระจ่างฟ้า)" หรือ "Gypsy Moon" แต่ไม่ใช่ และมักจะได้ยินเพลงนี้ในบรรยากาศของการบรรเลง Jazz แบบสนุกสนาน หรือไม่ก็ สงบเยือกเย็นแบบ กีต้าร์คลาสสิค
เพลง Morning of the Carnival และอีกหลายๆเพลงในหนังเรื่องBlack Orpheus อันถือได้ว่า เป็นหนึ่งในจุดเริ่มต้นของการแนะนำบทเพลงบราซิลเลี่ยนยุคใหม่ให้กับคนทั่วไป โดยเฉพาะในอเมริกา ดนตรีบอสซาโนว่าอาจไม่ฮิตฮอตอย่างเช่นที่เป็นอยู่นี้ก็ได้ หากไม่มีเพลงจากหนังเรื่องนี้

เพลงManh? de Carnaval นี้น่าจะเป็นเพลงที่นักดนตรีรุ่นใหม่ๆ น่าจะรู้จักเอาไว้ เพราะอย่างน้อย ๆ ในการสอบเพื่อเข้าเรียนดนตรีในบางมหาวิทยาลัย ก็ใช้เพลงนี้สอบ

ส่วน ส่วนรายละเอียดคนแต่งและคนร้อง
(Luiz Bonf? & Elizeth Cardoso )
ไม่รู้จักเลยครับ

แต่ใครพอจะอธิบายได้ไม๊ ว่าอีตาคนนี้ วิ่งทำไม วิ่งหนีอะไร?
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2009, 17:30 by SARUN.)
18-07-2009, 12:48
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

หวัดดีครับคุณ Sarun,

แจ่มเลยครับ ขอบคุณมากที่ได้สละเวลาช่วยเหลือและให้ความรู้ที่เป็นประโยชน์แก่ส่วนรวม เป็นสิ่งที่ดีมากครับ. คุณทำให้ผมนึกถึงเพื่อนเก่าสมัย TU คนหนึ่งชื่อ สำราญ ทองตัน (เฒ่า) เค้าเคยชอบอ่าน, เขียนและค้นคว้ากับเรื่องดนตรี แล้วนำความรู้มาให้เพื่อนๆได้รู้มากขึ้นด้วย.

ผมขอแจมหน่อย...ถ้าใครมีโอกาศก็น่าจะหา DVD มาดูนะครับ (Black Orpheus) มันเป็นหนังของบริษัทฝรั่งเศษ (1958)...การ digital transfer ของมันในสมัยบุกเบิกก็ไม่เลวเลย.. การถ่ายภาพ (Cinematography) ก็ดีด้วย....ข้อสำคัญก็คือว่าเราจะได้ดูว่า Carnaval นั่นมันคืออะไร...(เหมือนกับพวกฝรั่งมาดูสงกรานต์ที่เมืองไทย) และเพลงที่เด็กสามคนมันเล่นไปเต้นไปก็เป็น Bossa nova/Samba มาตรฐานด้วยครับ. ชื่อว่า "Samba de Orfeu"
และผมได้แนบเพลง "Samba de Orfeu" จาก Soundtrack มาให้ด้วยครับ.

ผมว่า...อีตาคนที่ใส่หมวกแดง คงจะรับหอยนางรมกับหอยแมลงภู่สดๆมากไป ก็เลยวิ่งแจ้น..เข้าซุ่มไม้อย่างเร่งด่วน!

Samba de Orfeu - Soundtrack

OR:

"Samba de Orfeu" >>>>>
http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V24E0EBGPAD
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2009, 17:13 by Microtone.)
18-07-2009, 17:20
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
[quote='Microtone' คุณทำให้ผมนึกถึงเพื่ิอนเ่่ก่าสมัย TU คนหนึ่งชื่อ สำราญ ทองตัน (เฒ่า) เค้าเคยชอบอ่าน, เขียนและค้นคว้ากับเรื่องดนตรี แล้วนำความรู้มาให้เพื่อนๆได้รู้มากขึ้นด้วย.
[/quote]

Hey W@@dy,
I remember him (Thau), didn't have much of a chance to talk to him in TU time. Still remember he's Ketaran favorite friendCool

Wondering what become of him now?Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-07-2009, 21:27
Website Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
(18-07-2009, 17:20)Microtone Wrote: ผมขอแจมหน่อย...ถ้าใครมีโอกาศก็น่าจะหา DVD มาดูนะครับ (Black Orpheus)

ยังไม่เคยมีโอกาสได้ชมหนังเรื่องนี้
แต่เคยเห็นนักวิพากษ์ วิจารณ์เอาไว้ว่า
หนังเรื่องนี้ดีหมดแทบทุกอย่างเว้นแต่ ติติงนิดเดียว คือ
1.หนังพูดถึงชีวิตแบบ สลัม แต่ Location ที่ไปถ่ายทำ สวยงามระดับ5ดาว เลยทีเดียว
2.หากดูก่อนนอน จะทำให้นอนไม่หลับ เพราะ หนังเต้นกันแทบทั้งเรื่อง ไม่รู้คึกอะไรกันนักหนา

แต่รวมความแล้ว ก็เป็นหนัง ในอันดับ345 ของหนัง1001 เรื่องที่ควรจะได้ชมก่อนตาย(1001 Movies Must See Before Die ; update ถึงปี 2008 หนังลำดับที่1001 คือเรื่อง Atonement งั้นคงยังตายไม่ได้อีกนานครับ เพราะยังไม่ได้ดูอยู่หลายเรื่อง เริ่มต้นจากอันดับ1เลยดีกว่า A Trip to the Moon (1902) น้าPoOhจะมีไม๊เนี่ยยย?)

(18-07-2009, 17:20)Microtone Wrote: ผมว่า...อีตาคนที่ใส่หมวกแดง คงจะรับหอยนางรมกับหอยแมลงภู่สดๆมากไป ก็เลยวิ่งแจ้น..เข้าซุ่มไม้อย่างเร่งด่วน!

อ๋อ...แขกตี้!!!
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2009, 11:58 by SARUN.)
20-07-2009, 09:17
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

(18-07-2009, 21:27)napman Wrote: Hey W@@dy,
I remember him (Thau), didn't have much of a chance to talk to him in TU time. Still remember he's Ketaran favorite friendCool

Wondering what become of him now?Wink

The first time I went back to Thailand (1977) there was a curfew and I couldn't party too late. One night, these guys เปี๊ยกเล็ก (VIP bassist), เปี๊ยกใหญ่ (Impossible drummer), โย (keyboardist พิณโย), and เฒ่า (สำราญ ทองตัน) took me to a private party (you know the kind you sit on the floor with bamboo ???, sweet desserts, and whiskey). We had a good time and talked about everything all night long until dawn. Later on, while in the US, I had a conversation with เฒ่า on the phone and found out that he was calling me from Berklee (and not "Berkeley" Thanks... Napman), Boston where he was studying. I wasn't surprised at all.

In 2004, I went back to Thailand and had some time to see many of my old friends, including แมว who I went to see at his house in Pattaya. Then one day in BKK, while in a car, เฒ่า called me from Phuket and we talked until my cellphone (mobile) ran out of batteries. From what I understand, he's become a respectable person in the Thai music business and he also owns a music school in Phuket where he resides. He's one of those who I consider extremely artistic and believe me when I say this as I have seen many examples both authentic & fake.

This year (April-May) I went to Thailand again, although I had a limited time I managed to visit Narin (a guitar maker) at his 3 story factory in ลาดพร้าว(?). I brought along a "Martin Guitar Book" for Narin and a very nice T shirt with T'Bone Walker silkscreened on the front for เฒ่า but I didn't have a chance to go to Phuket to see him or even ring him up.

I have included links for you to read about him (เฒ่า) but he's probably reading my post right now, who knows! I wish he'd come and join us here at NimitGuitar.... that would be dynamite but I don't think he has time off from his network.

To me สำราญ ทองตัน (เฒ่า) and เขตต์อรัญ เลิศพิพัฒน์ are similar in character. I'm telling you ! Some kind of gifted friends we had eh! Nice guys too! I have a few stories to tell about เขตต์อรัญ too but I have to be in a good mood to think and write about him or I can easily get depressed. They are good ol' boys! My Unsung Heroes! (Hint: Have you noticed that I've kept my mouth sealed from talking about the rich & famous ones?).

Note: He (เฒ่า) has written some great articles in his Blog "Taltritone" (see links below) and as much as I want to talk to him I didn't want to contact him through that channel because I didn't want to freak him out. You could search it by copying & pasting this "สำราญ ทองตัน" (WITH quotation marks) in both Google & Yahoo Search to find more info. From what I've read online, I understand that he has done quite a number of arranging & promotional work in the Jazz music arena. Besides his Jazz reviews, I have yet to see his other works but one thing I'm certain of is that no matter what kind of work ever comes out from this guy, they come straight from his pure passion equipped with his honesty. That's why I like him very much.

And YOU sir !!! Mr.ทองตัน ...if you happen to read this you should know who I am. You can join us here and maybe I can learn something new from you and in return I may have some rare recordings of Louis Armstrong for you. How's that, Buddy??? Ha ha ha ha.....Okay... if you still have a "Senior Moment" I'll give you a clue
.....remember the guy who had too many guitars and was the "only Thai person in the whole world" who had his guitars pictured in Tom Wheeler's "American Guitars" Book 30 years ago?..... I'm that guy.

There you've got it, Napman(du)
w@@dro.

http://www.tkpark.or.th/th/knwldZn/msc/m...x?id=11332

http://www.taltritone.com/
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2009, 00:54 by Microtone.)
20-07-2009, 14:54
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
อ่านเรื่องที่พี่สองคนคุยกันแล้วสนุกดีครับ น่าแปลกที่เราสามคนเป็นเพื่อนของเจ้าเขตทุกคน ผมเรียนหนังสือกับมันตั้งแต่ปอหนึ่งถึงมอศอสามแล้วกลับมาเจอกันอีกทีตอน 25 ปีให้หลัง ผมนึกถึงเขตทีไรก็มีความสุขครับและก็ภูมิใจที่ใด้มีโอกาสเป็นเพื่อนกับเขา เขตเป็นคนที่ไม่เคยร่ำรวยเงินทองแต่ก็ไม่เคบจนเพื่อน เขาไม่เคยทำให้ใครต้องเดือนร้อนแม้แต่ตอนตายก็หลับไปเฉยๆโดยไม่เป็นภาระกับใคร

เพลง Manha De Carnaval นี่ผมรู้จักครั้งแรกตอน Cliff Richards เอามาร้องเป็นเนื้ออังกฤษชื่อเพลง "Carnival" ครับ ต่อมาก็ใด้ยิน Sinatra ร้องในชื่อเพลง "A Day in The Life of A Fool" พวกเพลงจังหวะลาตินนี่สมัยเด็กๆเก็บมาเล่นหมดเพราะงานส่วนใหญ่ที่เขาจ้างไปเล่นต้องเล่นจังหวะบีกิน รุมบ้า ช่าช่าช่า ด้วย สมัยนั้นไม่รู้หรอกครับว่าต้นฉบับมันมาจากบราซิล เพลง Carival ผมหาใน Youtube ไม่เจอแต่ A Day in The Life of A Fool มีเยอะครับ ลองดูสาวคนนี้เล่นและร้องครับ (ถ้าใครจับคอร์ดแบบเธอแล้วร้องไปด้วยพร้อมๆกันนี่ผมนับถือครับ)

พออ่านเจอกระทู้นี้เลยลองหาเนื้อ original ดูปรากฏว่าของเดิมนั้นเขาเป็นเพลงร่าเริงแต่เนื้อภาษาอังกฤษดันเป็นเพลงเศร้าทั้งสองเพลงเลย ลองเทียบท่อนจบดูครับ

เนื้อแปลจาก portugese version

"My heart sings.
Joy has returned. So happy
The morning of this love! "

"Carnival"

"Will true love come my way
On this carnival day
Or will I be alone with my dream?"

"A Day in The Life of A Fool"

"'Til you come back to me
That's the way it would be
Every day in the life of a fool."
20-07-2009, 22:15
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

คุณ Luiz Bonfa ร้อง "Manha de Carnaval"
คุณ Mike Douglas ร้อง "A Day in the Life of a Fool"
เสียดายจริงที่ไม่มีพี่ Cliff Richards ได้เข้ามาร้อง "Carnival" ด้วย
Big Grin

21-07-2009, 01:57
Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

MANHA DE CARNAVAL - Johnny Smith

Manha de Carnaval - Johnny Smith
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2009, 09:16 by Microtone.)
21-07-2009, 09:13
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Now a fallout from Pood's introduction to this lady.
It got me curious and here what I've found from her YT.

OMG; I can listen to this lady with just one guitar and mostly with her right thumb all day long, can't get any better than this! and remember YT decreases your vocal significantly, can you imagine how good she is "LIVE" !!

This is one of my favorites from Joni Mitchell. "A case of you"

And I got a QUESTION for you guys, when you see/hear this lady who possesses a true raw and unpretentious talent and makes it look so easy as falling out of bed.

Who does she instantly remind you of, here in "Nimit"?

Hint; She a singer/player and wife of one of the most generous guys in "Nimit"

Tell me if you're disagree with me. Big Grin

Here's she is;

Another hint; her username starts with "De"Wink

And W@@dro, I begin to like "napmandu", I don't know why the heck you brought that up? You see the name "Kathmandu" of Nepal always intriques me since I ever heard that name. And here you are at it AGAIN? May be just like when we happened to whistling "Love letters in the sand" in the same note, same pitch, same time so long ago when we walked along together at Soi Thong Lor!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2009, 09:41 by napman.)
21-07-2009, 09:19
Website Find Like Post Reply