Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ช่วยจัดชุด PA ให้ด้วยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ช่วยจัดชุด PA ให้ด้วยครับ
(27-01-2012, 12:15)pood Wrote: ผมก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกันว่าครับพี่ Nap สมัยนั้นพวกเราเล่นและร้องประสานเสียงกันใด้ยังไงเพราะเราไม่ใด้ยินเสียงตัวเองและคนอื่นเลย ดูจากรูปเก่าๆคงจะใช้การมองหน้าแล้วอ่านปากกันมากกว่าครับ

อย่างรูปนี้เป็นปี 2508 เล่นที่โรงแรมไหนก็จำไม่ใด้แล้ว

[Image: band1u.jpg]

I still keep the memories of her (M.R.W. Sawanit Kittiyakorn) in some corner of my heart.

For you who don't know anything about her; She's the one of the rare female guitar players at that time who also switched to bass later in her short and wonderful life (She's the one in the picture above between the guys who played guitar and bass player)

May she RIP no matter how long she's been unexpectedly gone at very young age. I know that I and Pood and all of our friends in the past always love her.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
27-01-2012, 23:08
Website Find Like Post Reply
zumo Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: ช่วยจัดชุด PA ให้ด้วยครับ
พี่ครับ ผมใช้ fishman solo amp ผมประทับใจมันมากครับ ลองดู
28-01-2012, 07:34
Find Like Post Reply