• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa
[quote='Nicky' pid='122366' dateline='1280435983']
น้า Nap คะ
ที่แรกที่อยากไปคือ Notre Dame เป็นที่ที่เคยฝันถึงตอนอายุประมาณ 12 ขวบ ตอนนั้นไม่เคยรู้จักเลยค่ะ ว่าสิ่งที่เห็นในความฝันคือที่ไหน อะไร อืม...นิคกี้ฝันซ้ำๆหลายครั้ง จนวันหนึ่งเห็นในทีวี เลยรู้ว่าเป็น Notre Dame เป็นสถานที่ที่มีอยู่จริง ก็เลยประทับใจว่ามีเรื่องแปลกๆ แบบนี้เกิดขึ้นได้ยังไง เลยคิดมาตลอดว่าสักวันนึง นิคกี้จะไปเห็นสถานที่จริงให้ได้
Nicky, I've heard about this ESP and I personally believe it too. So I don't think you will disappointed when you step inside that cathedral that you may have had stepped in there in your previous lifes, who know?. It's a place of so many historical moments in time. You'll see a lot of lighted candles in there, you'll walk in a circle or if you want to sit at the long benches and pray as long as you want. It's so serene in there I loved to sit in there and just let the whole world goes by.

At the side of that cathedral there is a small park with benches that you can also sit/relax and absorb the Paris air before you walk down to the bank of Seine river and near-by vicinity.

I think subway train is one of the best commuting for you in Paris, you just have to get on the right one (they have color indications to show you how to get to your destinations)

อยากได้ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับ สถานที่ที่สามารถไปฟังดนตรีดีๆ ทุกแนวน่ะค่ะ กลางวันหรือกลางคืนก็ได้
I'm sorry about this matter. You see, at that period of my life I was almost totally detached from music. I was in the period of trying to stabilizing our family life and music took the lowest priority. So I have had no idea about where/how to get into music scenes in Paris, but I'm pretty sure that when you get there and ask around you will find them.

อย่างน้อยก็ได้เก็บเกี่ยวความฝันของตัวเอง ซึ่งก็คือการเดินทางเพื่อรู้จักกับโลกนี้มากขึ้น และรู้จักตัวเองมากขึ้นด้วย
Yes my dear, you just "Go for your dreams". Life is too short to be too concern about those financial security and all of those crabs.
You "DO IT NOW" while you can so in your old age you will not regret of what you haven't done. Most of the time we will regret of what we didn't do than what we did in the past, trust this old manShy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2010, 05:23 by napman.)
30-07-2010, 05:17
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าๆ ป้าๆ คะ ขอปรึกษาหน่อยค่ะ เรื่อง Visa - by napman - 30-07-2010, 05:17