Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your "Best bang for your buck"?
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: What is your "Best bang for your buck"?
Hey W@@dro,
What a good (BAD) memory you possess Big Grin
I didn't even recall much of those stories. But I got one story that I guess I'd like to share here just for fun too.

Do you remember I asked the owner if I could stay at the 4th floor all by myself because after the bar closed there'd be nobody there in the whole building? And he said sure if I didn't mind to deal with the holy spirits that also lived there! He talked about Kumal Thong (The spirit of the unborned child that died in the womb and was cut off from its mother body) and some others, I don't know if he wanted to scare me or what!

I figured I could live with any spirit or two or three over there because there were 4 floors at that Green Dragon, we should have enough room to share together. So I practically lived there with them.

And there were few of those "Partners" that sometimes they didn't want to go home or whatever their reasons were and just went up and slept in my room (but not with me OK?) while I also slept there. Some of them were very attractive too but I passed the mind-test every single time Rolleyes

Man, talked about ancient history. That was over 40 years ago Tongue

And here's my new used Taylor Big (bang for my buck) Baby tone via YouTube, check it out;

Not bad ehh??
napmanduCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-09-2009, 09:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your "Best bang for your buck"? - by napman - 11-09-2009, 09:34