Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your "Best bang for your buck"?
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: What is your "Best bang for your buck"?
Hey W@@dro,
What a good (BAD) memory you possess Big Grin
I didn't even recall much of those stories. But I got one story that I guess I'd like to share here just for fun too.

Do you remember I asked the owner if I could stay at the 4th floor all by myself because after the bar closed there'd be nobody there in the whole building? And he said sure if I didn't mind to deal with the holy spirits that also lived there! He talked about Kumal Thong (The spirit of the unborned child that died in the womb and was cut off from its mother body) and some others, I don't know if he wanted to scare me or what!

I figured I could live with any spirit or two or three over there because there were 4 floors at that Green Dragon, we should have enough room to share together. So I practically lived there with them.

And there were few of those "Partners" that sometimes they didn't want to go home or whatever their reasons were and just went up and slept in my room (but not with me OK?) while I also slept there. Some of them were very attractive too but I passed the mind-test every single time Rolleyes

Man, talked about ancient history. That was over 40 years ago Tongue

And here's my new used Taylor Big (bang for my buck) Baby tone via YouTube, check it out;

Not bad ehh??
napmanduCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-09-2009, 09:34
Website Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
(11-09-2009, 09:34)napman Wrote: Hey W@@dro,
What a good (BAD) memory you possess Big Grin
I didn't even recall much of those stories.

ไม่สนใจกับเขาแล้วจะจำได้ยังไงละ? เด็กพวกนั้นมันมารำพึงกับเราว่าเขาแอบรักน้าอยู่ข้างเดียว (นี่หมอนวดแบบสุภาพสตรีนะ ไม่ใช่แบบสุภาพบุรุษ!) Shy

(11-09-2009, 09:34)napman Wrote: And here's my new used Taylor Big (bang for my buck) Baby tone via YouTube, check it out;

กีต้าร์ "Taylor Big (bang for my buck) Baby" เสียงใช้ได้....ทำให้นึกถึงกีต้าร์ตัวแรกของเราที่เรากับพี่ชายเราไปซื้อมาจากหลังกระทรวง ยี่ห้อ "Kimus" (Made in Hong Kong) ใหม่เอี่ยม ราคา 150 บาท....เป็นกีต้าร์ประเภท "ทารุณ" มาก ( SADIST!!!! Big Grin )...แอ็คชั่นก็สบายมาก ขนาดเอากล้วยเล็บมือนางใส่ลอดเข้าไปเต้น Limbo Rock ในระหว่างสายกีต้าร์กับฟิ๊งเก้อร์บอร์ดได้อย่างไม่มีหมอกเลย แต่เราก็เรียนเล่นเพลง Guitar Boogie (Arthur Smith) ได้เป็นเพลงแรก ก็เพราะกีต้าร์ตัวนั้นละ No Pain No Gain !!!

Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2009, 23:43 by Microtone.)
11-09-2009, 10:39
Find Like Post Reply
ยอดเยี่ยม Offline
ลักเมา

Likes Given: 116
(10-09-2009, 16:39)pood Wrote: ผมถามน้ายอดเยี่ยมให้แล้วครับ แกบอกว่า "Best bang for your buck"
ไปหาใด้แถวสวนลุมฯตอนดึกๆ พี่ napman ให้แกพาไปดูตอนมาเมืองไทยก็ใด้ครับ
ว่าเดี๋ยวนี้เขาพัฒนากันไปถึงไหนแล้วเมื่อเทียบกับตอนพี่เรียนหนังสือ

ผมเปลี่ยนใจพาพี่ Nap ไปที่ใหม่ดีกว่าครับ บรรยากาศดี ไปลอยกระทงที่ปาย แม่ฮ่องสอน วันที่ 2-4 พฤศจิกายน
มีที่พักดีๆราคาประหยัดไว้บริการด้วย ลองชมภาพครับ
[Image: pai7.jpg]

ส่วนเจ้า Baby Taylor เสียงใช้ได้ครับ แต่สงสัยลืมตั้งสาย อิ..อิ..Big Grin
ขอจองเลยครับ
*** ตัวที่ใช่ ไซส์ที่ชอบ ***
11-09-2009, 11:34
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
ก่อนที่จะไปปายลองฟังเพลงนี้ก่อนครับ

เขาก็เตือนแล้วนะครับว่า "ไปปาย...ไปลงนรก" แล้วยังจะเชื่อน้ายอดเยี่ยมก็อย่าว่าผมไม่เตือนก็แล้วกัน
11-09-2009, 16:57
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(11-09-2009, 11:34)ยอดเยี่ยม69 Wrote: [quote='pood' pid='96511' dateline='1252575588']
ผมเปลี่ยนใจพาพี่ Nap ไปที่ใหม่ดีกว่าครับ บรรยากาศดี ไปลอยกระทงที่ปาย แม่ฮ่องสอน วันที่ 2-4 พฤศจิกายน
มีที่พักดีๆราคาประหยัดไว้บริการด้วย ลองชมภาพครับ

Hi Yody,
Very interesting, last year my best lady friend said she'd like to take me there. I didn't have a clue about "Pai" but it seems possible because it's not that far from Chiangmai. But I'll arrive at BKK on Nov. 23rd. So there's no way for that Loi Krathong festival. I'll definitely consult you about this when I'm in BKK. Thanks for the pictures.
(11-09-2009, 16:57)pood Wrote: ก่อนที่จะไปปายลองฟังเพลงนี้ก่อนครับ
เขาก็เตือนแล้วนะครับว่า "ไปปาย...ไปลงนรก" แล้วยังจะเชื่อน้ายอดเยี่ยมก็อย่าว่าผมไม่เตือนก็แล้วกัน

Hi Pood,
I watched it but still have no clue about what you warned me. I don't get it. Would you elaborate it for me?Sad

Thanks for the YT video, I never know about this group before. It's reminding me of the past because of the Marshall stack that they usedBig Grin
(11-09-2009, 10:39)Microtone Wrote: ทำให้นึกถึงกีต้าร์ตัวแรกของเราที่เรากับพี่ชายเราไปซื้อมาจากหลังกระทรวง ยี่ห้อ "Kimus" (Made in Hong Kong) ใหม่เอี่ยม ราคา 150 บาท....

W@@dro,
You beat me bad, $5 for a brand new guitar! GeeBig Grin
(11-09-2009, 06:26)nnn123 Wrote: Have u checked on the back of the headstock and the label in soundhole?
usually if it's a factory2nd ,the word "2nd" or "used" must be stamped.

Hi nnn,
I also have Yamaha CPX10 that has the 2nd stamped at the back of its headstock. But this Big Baby doesn't have that, it's as clean as the normal one.
Just curious, if you don't mind. Where do you live? Smile
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2009, 23:01 by napman.)
11-09-2009, 22:40
Website Find Like Post Reply