https://www.facebook.com/guitarandchord.in.th
21-04-2011, 22:34
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: กีต้าร์ตัวแรกของน้าๆ ยี่ห้ออะไรกันครับ
Hi all,
I got an inspiration from Pood's post yesterday that encouraged me to share my first guitar story here.
So here I go;
My first acoustic guitar that I bought is about 40+ years old now. I'm not certain on when I bought it but I think it's around 1968 or so. It is classical nylon string Yamaha that I bought from Siam Kollakarn music store that was situated across from the National athletic Stadium (I don't even know if it's still exist today?). It was one of the most expensive models at the store at that time. But I already forgot the model because later on in 1972 I took off the model sticker out and replaced it with my fianc'ee's picture when I left for USA and she's later left for France (We didn't have any clue that we'd never meet each other again for the rest of our lives, and she just passed away in April of last year, but that's another story)

I left BKK and arrived Los Angeles USA with this guitar in one hand and another bass guitar in another hand and small backpack on my back containing all my worldly belongings and heart full of hopes and dreams. I played this guitar when I missed my home and loved ones, it never left my side even if later on I bought some other guitars, I used it as a tool and conveyance to make people happy and took it to all of those music classes that I attended.

Before I left BKK, I sawed off the top of the headstock (just to make it shorter and I prefered to have it that way!, and coincidently I also sawed off one of my Fender Jazz bass guitar's horn that I owned too while I was a rock band bass player in Thailand!). I was and still am a radical soul all of my life and even up to now.

This old Yamaha later on was unintentionally abused by me, I did some re-finished to its whole body and all by myself and inevitably did some damages to the top of it as you may notice in my pictures below, but I actually didn't regretably doing that 'cus we always learn to be a better person and such from the mistakes we made in the past.

It's now retired just like me after being gone through life with me through thick and thin, through the shattered and evaporated hopes and dreams and all of those that life has to offer and reject , I hung it up on the wall and never play it again. I leave it up there just to remind me of how long ago and how far away I've been coming from to be here at my present years of my Winter days :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011, 02:40 by napman.)
21-04-2011, 23:09
Website Find Like Post Reply
guitarpom Offline

Likes Given: 0
ของผมน่าจะไม่เหมือนใคร..kimus...มือสองครับ ตัวละ250 บาท......ยังอดคิดถึงไม่ได้เราพรากจากกันเพราะพี่ชายยืมไปแล้วหายไปเลยโดยไม่รู้ชะตากรรม...เมื่อตอนปี33-34ประมาณนี้....
22-04-2011, 07:03
Find Like Post Reply
nattapat Offline

Likes Given: 3
young chang ครับ ซื้อจากเซ็นทรัลแถวบ้าน ประมาณ 3000 บาท (ไม่แน่ใจ นานมากแล้ว)
Eric The King
22-04-2011, 09:10
Find Like Post Reply
somboon.c Offline

Fujiyama ซื้อที่ร้านขายยาที่มีกีต้าร์ขายด้วย ราคาประมาณ 700 บาท ขายให้เพื่อนรุ่นพี่ไป 400 บาทขาดตัว แล้วซื้อ Yamaha J 108 ที่ทำในไต้หวันครับ...ทุกวันนี้ยังอยู่เลยครับ..เก่าตามสภาพครับ
โลกสวยด้วยมือเรา...เหล่านักดนตรี
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011, 13:19 by somboon.c.)
22-04-2011, 11:34
Find Like Post Reply
yot977 Offline

melody ซื้อที่ร้านเครื่องเขียนตรงป้ายรถเมล์บางรักประมาณปีที่อัสนีออกอัลบัม บ้าหอบฝางครับ ราคา 1,300บาทเพิ่งได้กลับมาจากพี่ที่ให้ไปเมื่อ12ปีที่แล้ว
22-04-2011, 13:10
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
กีต้าร์คลาสสิคของพี่ nap น่าจะเป็น Yamaha G series ซึ่งออกมาในปี 1967 ครับ ที่ญี่ปุ่นมีเป็นสิบรุ่นเลยแต่สยามกลการน่าจะนำเข้ามาแค่สามรุ่นถ้าจำไม่ผิด

[Image: 92g59.jpg]

สว่นตัวของพี่ไม่ทราบว่าเป็นรุ่นไหนเหมือนกันเพราะผมหารูปใด้ไม่ครบแต่ดูคล้ายๆ G-70D

[Image: 1g60a.jpg]
22-04-2011, 14:52
Find Like Post Reply
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
Melody ครับBig Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

22-04-2011, 15:41
Find Like Post Reply