Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
โปรดระวัง Lowden ที่ไม่ใช่ Lowden
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
RE: โปรดระวัง Lowden ที่ไม่ใช่ Lowden
Lowden ของผมทั้งสามตัวอยู่ในข่ายต้องสงสัยทั้งนั้นเลยครับ???
เอ๊ะ...หรือว่า ไม่ใช่ Lowden !!

ขอขอบพระคุณพี่กฤษณ์ที่กรุณาให้ข้อมูลสำคัญมากๆกับเพื่อนๆที่สนใจจะซื้อกีตาร์ Lowden
ผมเลยขอแถมข้อมูลเรื่องการดูแลรักษากีตาร์ Lowden มาให้ศึกษา
แต่ขี้เกียจแปลจัง! ผู้เชี่ยวชาญพิเศษด้านภาษาอังกฤษ กรุณาอนุเคราะห์ด้วยครับ

Copied from the "Cult Of Lowden" Board:

Hi Everyone

Seeing I have to deal with the consequences of guitars which have become too dry on a regular basis here's my take on the humidifiers issue. Careless use of certain types of soundhole humidifiers will result in some water dripping onto the inside of a guitar. In my experience this has never been a serious problem in that it has never been bad enough to cause structural problems. It is important in dry areas or in centrally heated homes during winter, to pay attention to keeping your guitar reasonably humidified. If you don't, then you run the risk of cracking, lowering of string action and even the bridge "curling" slightly and popping off! If you can humidify the room where the guitar generally is kept and/or the guitar case itself, then that is a better option than a soundhole humidifier, but as a travel back up or if no room humification is available, the soundhole type is quite effective. Don't over fill them and they should not cause problems..... Safe Relative humidity readings are 45-60%. Below 40% will dry out your guitar. Above 65% will make it swell up a tad.

Another thing you can do is to use fingerboard oil twice a year or so both on the bridge and fingerboard. This will help and slow down temporary drying out of the bridge. Low tech ways of keeping the guitar humidified include cutting a potato in half and letting it dry out inside the case pocket. Also some plant life and small amounts of water to evaporate into the room also can help.

Hope that helps,
George
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
27-01-2008, 16:04
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: โปรดระวัง Lowden ที่ไม่ใช่ Lowden - by povation - 27-01-2008, 16:04