RE: กีต้าร์ Martin Bridge หลุดใช้กาวอะไรติดดีครับ
Bridge ยก ต้องแกะออกมาแล้วติดกาวใหม่ ให้ช่างทำดีกว่าครับ
Just for fun!
18-01-2008, 12:50
Website Find Like Post Reply
Mr.Guitar Offline

Likes Given: 0
ครับ ผมกะจะทำ Clamb แบบนี้หนีบครับ http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/050304/index.htm ผมกะว่าจะทำเองที่บ้านมีเครื่องมือพร้อมแล้วครับ กะจะทำหลายๆ ตัว สัก 5 ตัวเพื่อหนีบให้ทั่ว Bridge เลยครับ เรื่อง Clamb หนีบไม่มีปัญหา

ติดที่เรื่องกาวมันหายาก ไม่อยากสั่งจากเมืองนอก สั่งมาก็ใช้แค่นิดเดียวเอง ที่ Home Pro มีกาวยี่ห้อ Elmer ไม่รู้ว่าคือ White Glues หรือเปล่า

ต้น

pood Wrote:เรื่องกาวนี่ผมเคยถามช่างสมชายเหมือนกัน คำตอบคือ

Glues For Guitars.

I have been getting a lot of questions concerning glues and adhesives. Most of the common glues that you find in any home store will work. I know Martin uses tite bond and white glue. These are good for wood to wood but which one is used where? Well I use the rule of removal. If I may have to remove it later I use white glue. By that I mean , bridges, necks and fingerboards get the white. Bracing and kerfing see the yellow glue for permanent bonding. Super glue I know some use for truss rods. I still prefer the ole mix up epoxy for that. Duco cement is for the plastic binding. Super glue for drop fill and pearl filling.

Now for the lessons. a lot of you may prefer the hide glues. They are fine but I still like the modern glues. I find the glue pot a pain in the but. Yes it is a great glue but like anything else it is what you learn with. As far and availability and use I take the modern glues every time. White and yellow glues can be heated and shifted . Hide glue won't work like that. Super glue and Duco cement are cleaned up with lacquer thinner. Pearl can be glued in with both the white and super glue. Then after the glue cures the voids can be drop filled with the super glue. I also like super glue for repairing loose binding and other such small jobs that may pop up from time to time. With today's glues one good rule is that the joint must be clean and of a good fit. Any joint that is forced will with time fail. Also glue will not stick to glue so don't think that you may just add the same glue and reclamp. It doesn't work that way. If you need to reset braces it is a good rule to scrape the old joint as clean as possible before regluing.

White glue นี่ไม่รู้ว่าซื้อในเมืองไทยใด้ที่ใหนเหมือนกัน แต่ช่างทำกีต้าร์เขาสั่งจากนอกกันครับ ถ้าทำเองนี่ต้องซื้อ clamp มาหนีบใว้ด้วยนะครับ ช่างจงบอกต้องหนีบ
ทิ้งใว้ไม่ต่ำกว่าสิบวัน
18-01-2008, 13:59
Find Like Post Reply
pisit5924 Offline

Likes Given: 0
Rolleyes  RE: กีต้าร์ Martin Bridge หลุดใช้กาวอะไรติดดีครับ
.. สามารถทำเองได้ก็ดีเหมือนกันครับ แต่ไม่แน่ใจเรื่องระยะของเจ้าbridgeที่จะติดเข้าไปใหม่ ถ้าระยะพี้ยนไปจากเดิมสักเล็กน้อย จะทำให้เสียงเพี้ยนไปด้วยรึเปล่าครับ ..???
19-01-2008, 10:31
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
ถ้าไม่ใช่ pinless bridge ระยะไม่น่าเพี้ยนนะครับ เพราะถ้าเพี้ยนรูจะไม่ตรงกันและ
จะเห็นรอยด่างอีกด้วยเพราะบริเวณใต้ bridge มันไม่มี finish

เรื่องระยะเพี้ยนนี่ intonation เพี้ยนแน่นอนครับ ผมเคยเจอกับกีต้าร์แจ้ซที่ใช้ bridge ลอยแค่ผ่อนสายตอนหิ้วขึ้นเครื่อง bridge ก็ขยับ เสียเวลาขยับใหม่
ไปครึ่งวันครับ
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2008, 11:00 by pood.)
19-01-2008, 10:54
Find Like Post Reply
gman Offline

Likes Given: 6
Mr.Guitar Wrote:ครับ ผมกะจะทำ Clamb แบบนี้หนีบครับ http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/050304/index.htm ผมกะว่าจะทำเองที่บ้านมีเครื่องมือพร้อมแล้วครับ กะจะทำหลายๆ ตัว สัก 5 ตัวเพื่อหนีบให้ทั่ว Bridge เลยครับ เรื่อง Clamb หนีบไม่มีปัญหา

ติดที่เรื่องกาวมันหายาก ไม่อยากสั่งจากเมืองนอก สั่งมาก็ใช้แค่นิดเดียวเอง ที่ Home Pro มีกาวยี่ห้อ Elmer ไม่รู้ว่าคือ White Glues หรือเปล่า

ต้น

ลองอ่านเรื่องกาวที่ด้านล่างของเวปนี้ครับ http://www.mimf.com/minifaq.htm เค้ามีบอกข้อดีข้อเสียของกาวแต่ละประเภท และอะไรที่ไม่ควรใช้ อย่าง Elmer's Carpenter's Glue นี่เค้าไม่แนะนำครับ

สำหรับ cam clamp ตอนทำต้องดูเรื่องความยาวของปากแคลมป์ด้วยนะครับว่าต้องยาวพอที่จะสอดใต้ soundhole ได้

[Image: bridge_gluing_6.jpg]

เรื่องการติด bridge สามารถอ่านเพิ่มเติมได้ที่นี่ครับ http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/Luthier/...uebr1.html
19-01-2008, 22:11
Find Like Post Reply