ร้องเพลงได้เพราะมากๆครับ ผมฟังทุกเพลงที่ลงในYT เลยครับ
อยากให้มีผลงานเป็นของตัวเองเร็วๆจัง
11-11-2010, 07:47
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอบคุณ..(คณาคำ อภิรดี)
Thanks for sharing your talents here to both of you (Toy & Den).
Just to my personal opinion, I think you guys are one of the best collaborations here. Please keep doing it, sometimes it'll take time for someone else to notice a diamond in the rust.

And BTW, if I'm corrected, I recalled Toy said that was her picture in the park and the dog just walked her way (I really like your smile there Toy), when she was in Finland (Helsinki?) and studying and missing Den all in the same timeTongue

I've never heard this song before, but the lyric is very simple and so meaningful it reminds me of Tracy Chapman that Cin just uploaded and put one of her song's clip at "WWC campfire". I feel that TC is a very beautiful lady (may not be "pretty" but her smile is very sincere and so beautiful to my eyes)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-11-2010, 09:04
Website Find Like Post Reply
WildWest Cowboy Offline

Likes Given: 11
ไพเราะได้ทุกครั้งทุกคราไปSmile ฟังแล้วฟังอีกสบายใจครับคุณสุ ทำไมอ.เด่นผมไม่ร้องบ้างละครับ ความจริงน้าเด่นร้องเพลงดีจะตายไปไม่แพ้เล่นกีตาร์หรอก มีน้อยคนที่จะรู้แต่ผมรู้Big Grin
11-11-2010, 13:49
Find Like Post Reply
sukanyastory Offline

Likes Given: 0
(11-11-2010, 00:14)poPPie Wrote: ปล. ต้อยก็ร้องได้ไพเราะมาก ช่วงจับคำบางคำต้องรีบตะครุบให้ทันดนตรี
เจ๋งงๆๆๆๆ

ฝากความระลึกถึงมือกีต้าร์ (ส่วนบุคคล) ด้วยครับ Smile

ขอบคุณค่ะ พี่ป๊อป..ที่เข้ามาฟังและให้กำลังใจค่ะ

มือกีตาร์ (นอนอยู่ข้างๆ) ฝากบอกว่า...รักนะจุ๊บๆ Tongue
(11-11-2010, 07:47)cin Wrote: ร้องเพลงได้เพราะมากๆครับ ผมฟังทุกเพลงที่ลงในYT เลยครับ
อยากให้มีผลงานเป็นของตัวเองเร็วๆจัง

ขอบคุณค่ะ น้า cin ที่เข้ามาฟังทุกเพลง...ทำให้อยากร้องให้ฟังอีกเรื่อยๆ (ถ้ามือกีตาร์ยอมเล่นกีตาร์ให้ค่ะ)

สำหรับผลงานของตัวเอง...คงไม่มีโอกาสค่ะ...เพราะชอบร้องสนุกๆ มากกว่า และอีกอย่างรู้สึกว่าตัวเองแก่เกินไปแล้วค่ะ...
(11-11-2010, 09:04)napman Wrote: Thanks for sharing your talents here to both of you (Toy & Den).
Just to my personal opinion, I think you guys are one of the best collaborations here. Please keep doing it, sometimes it'll take time for someone else to notice a diamond in the rust.

And BTW, if I'm corrected, I recalled Toy said that was her picture in the park and the dog just walked her way (I really like your smile there Toy), when she was in Finland (Helsinki?) and studying and missing Den all in the same timeTongue

I've never heard this song before, but the lyric is very simple and so meaningful it reminds me of Tracy Chapman that Cin just uploaded and put one of her song's clip at "WWC campfire". I feel that TC is a very beautiful lady (may not be "pretty" but her smile is very sincere and so beautiful to my eyes)

ขอบคุณน้า Nap เช่นกันค่ะ...วันนี้อ่าน comment แต่เช้า ทำให้ไปทำงานด้วยความสุขและรอยยิ้ม ...อาจมีหลายคนเริ่มเบื่อกับเสียงร้องเดิมๆ คนร้องคนเดิม และ กีตาร์ตัวเดิม ...แต่อยากบอกว่า...คนร้องยังมีความสุขกับการร้องเพลงอยู่เลยอ่ะค่ะ...

Never expect to be a diamond in the rust ka...

รูปที่ถ่ายอยู่ที่เยอรมัน ตอนที่ไปเรียนที่ Finland ค่ะ
(11-11-2010, 13:49)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: ไพเราะได้ทุกครั้งทุกคราไปSmile ฟังแล้วฟังอีกสบายใจครับคุณสุ ทำไมอ.เด่นผมไม่ร้องบ้างละครับ ความจริงน้าเด่นร้องเพลงดีจะตายไปไม่แพ้เล่นกีตาร์หรอก มีน้อยคนที่จะรู้แต่ผมรู้Big Grin

ขอบคุณค่ะ พีสุรัตน์ สำหรับคำชมที่ทำให้ยิ้มจนแก้มปริ หลังอาหารเที่ยงของวันนี้ Big Grin

เห็นด้วยค่ะว่า น้าเด่นร้องเพราะมากค่ะ...
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2010, 22:13 by sukanyastory.)
11-11-2010, 21:58
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(11-11-2010, 21:58)sukanyastory Wrote: รูปที่ถ่ายอยู่ที่เยอรมัน ตอนที่ไปเรียนที่ Finland ค่ะ
Ha, ha, sorry Toy for my mis-information! I blame it on my senior moment and thanks for your correctionShyBig Grin

เห็นด้วยค่ะว่า น้าเด่นร้องเพราะมากค่ะ...
I agree with you, I've heard that before, sometime agoCool

(11-11-2010, 21:58)sukanyastory Wrote: สำหรับผลงานของตัวเอง...คงไม่มีโอกาสค่ะ...เพราะชอบร้องสนุกๆ มากกว่า และอีกอย่างรู้สึกว่าตัวเองแก่เกินไปแล้วค่ะ...

Are we gonna get any younger? Do it now Toy (while you can), but at least I got 1 of your (19 songs) CD so far, thanks for thatWink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010, 07:15 by napman.)
12-11-2010, 06:11
Website Find Like Post Reply