(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: คุยอะไรกันคะ ย๊าว ยาว อ่านไม่ไหว Cool
รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ
บรรยากาศดี ๆ ขนดนตรีไปเล่นกันเอง
อาหารอร่อย ๆ นอนสบาย ๆ ก่อนปีใหม่ก็ดีนะคะ Big Grin

ป้าแดง ปีนี้ ว่าไป .......

แต่ปีหน้า ที่ นี่ !!........
http://www.salaresorts.com/khaoyai/gallery-en.html
เปง ไง..

รีสอร์ทสที่น้านิดแนะนำนี่บรรยากาศและสถานที่ดูมีคลาสเหมาะสมกับพวกเรามาก พี่ป๋อรีบติดต่อขอส่วนลดด่วน อย่างนี้ต้องพักค้างสัก 3 คืนถึงจะหายอยาก

(07-11-2010, 10:09)napman Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 06:28)dejemerry Wrote: รู้แต่ว่า หลังมิตติ้ง อยากไปเที่ยวหนาว ๆ
บรรยากาศดี ๆ ขนดนตรีไปเล่นกันเอง
อาหารอร่อย ๆ นอนสบาย ๆ ก่อนปีใหม่ก็ดีนะคะ Big Grin

Dear Dej, Pov, Pink and Pang,

We are more than welcome you all to our Saraphi cottage. My wife and my son will arrive on Sunday 21st. You guys will have 1 full bedroom left for you all after that day, for now I stay alone in a 3 bedroom cottage, plus a big sofa and a daybed in living room to sleep on too (one for Pink, one for Pang?)Shy

I guarantee for the cooler weather, nice atmosphere, nice food, nice sleepTongue
We'll be leaving for BKK around Jan. 10th to catch a flight back to USA on Jan. 18th.

No need to bring along any guitar or PA, I'm so sure that Cin and Maow are more than willing to provide those for you, you can stay as many nights as you wishBig Grin

Me casa es su casaWink

Now msg for "call" and "Nobi";
I also am a TU alumni, but about 10-15 years before you guys, I am a TU accounting class of 1966 (I think), let say I was a year before Rewat (Ter) Buddhinan who studied at Econ. faculty, I was in G-H of Accout. class! so I guess they ran out of English alphabets and used Thai alphabets when you guys studied there! Ha, ha, ha........

I've met "call" before but didn't know he's TU alumni from the same faculty as I. Please to meet you too Nobi :-)

เอาเลยพี่ป๋อ พี่ nap อุตส่าห์เชื้อเชิญแล้ว ถือโอกาสพาครอบครัวไปพักผ่อนที่เชียงใหม่สักครั้งก็ดีนะครับ เผื่อความหนาวเย็นของที่นั่นจะช่วยรักษาแผลใจที่เจ็บปวดให้ด้านชาหายบอบช้ำจากความพ่ายแพ้ของนักมวยในสังกัดลงได้บ้าง

สวัสดีครับ พี่ nap เพิ่งรู้เหมือนกันว่าพี่จบบัญชีธรรมศาสตร์ แบบนี้เราก็ไม่ใช่คนอื่นไกล มาช่วยผมรุมพี่ป๋อกันดีกว่า Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010, 12:52 by call.)
07-11-2010, 10:46
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หนาวนี้...เมื่อใด...ไปไหนดี - by call - 07-11-2010, 10:46