Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
คิดไงกับ Gibson Custom Re68 Quilt ครับ
Noname Offline

Likes Given: 1
RE: คิดไงกับ Gibson Custom Re68 Quilt ครับ
(26-10-2010, 16:38)AlaliaR Wrote: ถ้าจะซื้อมาอวดชาวบ้านมันก็สวยดีครับแต่ถ้าซื้อมาเล่นนี่ไปลองตัวจริงก่อนดีกว่ามั้งครับ

Actually, there is no way I can try it in person. That's too bad. In Thailand, I may be able to find someone who has the guitar and ask for trying but not in US. If my local Guitar Center have one, I would be happy to try it. (I've done it quite a lot, testing them at Guitar Center and buying from somewhere else) The problem is "no", they don't have it. Only the Guitar Center (and several high end guitar shops) in big cities such as LA, Manhattan will stock high end guitars like this.

By the way, when you order from the internet, it will save you around 20-30% from the price you buying from your local guitar shop. You have to pay sale taxes around 5-10% if you bought from your local store too. Most people will happy to risk that. You can negotiate the price at Guitar Center but it is hard top achieve. If the store doesn't have the specific model anyway and you have to order it to try it, what will be the differences from buying online or by phone? Most guitar shop will accept return anyway. All you have to do is pay for a shipping cost.

eBay is also a way to buy things when you are in the USA.

PS. Sorry, don't have Thai keyboard now.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2010, 22:39 by Noname.)
26-10-2010, 22:57
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: คิดไงกับ Gibson Custom Re68 Quilt ครับ - by Noname - 26-10-2010, 22:57