napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(16-11-2010, 13:22)cin Wrote: วันเสาร์ผมอยากชวนไปลอยโคมยี่เป็งนะครับน้าทั้งหลาย
ถ้าโอเค ผมอยากชวนน้าแนปไปด้วยกันทั้งหมดเลย
น้าแนปว่าอย่างไรครับ?

Dear Cin,

All things considered, I think I'd better skip your Saturday night invitationShy

I think at my age I've been there and done that so many times and many years before your present time. I don't want to be in your ways of doing things at your age, if you know what I meanBig Grin

So again I appreciated your invitation but I'd rather let you guys having fun to your fullest without me in your ways.

I'll be waiting for you guys at my cottage and when you guys got tire of your fun things then come back to my cottage and have a full rest with warm beds and nice showering until you're refreshing up in the next morning (Sunday) for heading back down to BKK again after having a nice lunch with me as Karn's suggestionTongue

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-11-2010, 16:35
Website Find Like Post Reply
karn Offline
you may say I'm a dreamer

Likes Given: 81
(16-11-2010, 16:35)napman Wrote: I'll be waiting for you guys at my cottage and when you guys got tire of your fun things then come back to my cottage and have a full rest with warm beds and nice showering until you're refreshing up in the next morning (Sunday) for heading back down to BKK again after having a nice lunch with me as Karn's suggestionTongue

ขอบคุณในน้ำใจของพี่ nap มากๆครับ แต่ตอนคืนวันเสาร์ก็อยากชวนพี่ nap ไปด้วยเหมือนกันครับ(ถ้าพี่ nap สะดวก)Big Grin

ตอนนี้สมาชิกคอนเฟิร์มทุุกคนแล้วครับ
labour
karn
katayoot
lekleklek

น้าโอ๋ love666 จะลงจากดอยมาลอยโคมด้วยกันที่ตัวเมืองเชียงใหม่คืนวันเสาร์ด้วยครับBig Grin
In my life, I love you more... [Image: 2685i.jpg]

16-11-2010, 23:46
Find Like Post Reply
povation Offline
Roundback

Likes Given: 328
3l2k from Bangkok อย่าลืม....เผื่อพี่เชื้อบ้างเต๊อะ
All I Have
The dreams come true
Facebook : Povation NH
16-11-2010, 23:51
Tai Labour Offline
ป๊อก8 2 เด้ง

Likes Given: 47

โลมคอยปี้เย็ง แก้เซ็งน้ำท่วม

ถ้าได้ยินเสียงเรียกชื่อแว่วๆ แผ่วๆมาตามสายลม แสดงว่าพวกผมเผื่อให้แล้ว พี่ป๋อไม่ต้องขานนะครับ Big Grin
============ เพื่อความบันเทิง =============

17-11-2010, 10:43
lekleklek Offline
VIP rachada member

Likes Given: 50
อิอิ ทริปนี้เละเทะแน่ครับ ทริปน้ำท่วม
17-11-2010, 11:44
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(15-11-2010, 16:39)karn Wrote: ถึงเชียงใหม่ย่ำรุ่ง ศุกร์ 19-11-2010 เตร็ดเตร่แถวๆนั้นจนถึง 15:00 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dear Karn and the gang,

Since you will pass my cottage before you get into Chiangmai and cruise around until 3.00 pm.
Let me offer this option for you. I'd suggest you guys to drop in at my cottage after an all night drive so you can take a break at my cottage, take a shower/toilet break. There are 2 restrooms with shower at my cottage therefore it'll take no time for all of you to freshen up before get into Chiangmai. Besides Cin's home is only about 20 minutes further away!Cool

But sorry about food supplies for you guysSad
You see, I've been living alone in that cottage for the last few weeks and I consume so little food and I don't think I have enough for 4 hungry young men if/when you're here tomorrow morning!Tongue

It's very easy to get to my cottage as follow;
When you pass Lumphun (Big C and Makro on your left hand side) on the way to Chiangmai just keep an eye on your left side for "P.T.TH" gas station with 7-11 store. There's only one at Saraphi (may be about 20 km before you get into Chiangmai). When you see that just get in and stop there and check to make sure it's the right one (at the right top of 7-11 store entrance there's number "2754" that indicates the store for Saraphi only)

Call me at my cell 081 138 8398, I normally wake up around 4.00 am and I'll give you the EASY direction to my cottage or even ride my bike to meet you thereBig Grin. It takes 5 minutes driving time from that P.T.TH. to my cottage.

Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow morning before you go to Pai.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
18-11-2010, 08:51
karn Offline

ปั๊มนี้ใช่ไหมครับพี่ nap Big Grin

[Image: nap.jpg]

ถ้าชี้เป้าในแผนที่จะอยู่ประมาณไหนครับพี่

[Image: pnap.jpg]

ถ้าชี้เป้าไม่สะดวกถ้าถึงปั๊มผมโทรถามทางก็ได้ครับ ไม่อยากให้พี่ขี่จักรยานมาที่ปั๊มน่ะครับแค่นี้ผมก็รบกวนมากแล้วครับBig Grin

น้า cin ส่ง pm มาหาผมครับ ผมซึ้งใจในมิตรภาพมากๆ เพราะเราไม่เคยเจอกันเลย แต่บ้านสีฟ้าหลังนี้กำลังมอบเพื่อนใหม่ให้ผมเพิ่มขึ้นอีก
ขออนุญาตน้า cinและน้าหม่าว นำมาโพสต์ในที่สาธารณะนะครับ เพื่อให้โลกรู้ว่า มิตรภาพในโลกไซเบอร์..มีอยู่จริงBig Grin

cin Wrote:น้ากานต์

ผมซินนะครับ ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักครับ และยินดีที่จะได้พบกันด้วย เช้าวันศุกร์ที่จะมาถีงเชียงใหม่ ไม่ทราบมีโปรแกรมอะไรเป็นพิเศษมั้ยครับ
หมายถึงอยากจะไปเที่ยวที่ไหนในตัวเมืองเชียงใหม่มั้ยครับ เพราะว่าผมคุยกับน้าหม่าวแล้วว่า ถ้าน้าๆทั้งหลายไม่มีโปรแกรมเราทั้งสองคนอยากเจอน้าๆกัน และก็ไปทานข้าวเช้า หรือเที่ยงด้วยกัน หรือไม่จะมาล้างหน้าล้างตาที่บ้านผม หรือถ้าเหนื่อยไม่อยากไปไหน จะมานั่งๆนอนๆเล่นที่บ้านผมก่อนออกเดินทางไปปายก็ยินดีมากๆครับ น้าหม่าวก็จะมาแจมด้วย

โทรมาหาผมได้ครับ
ซิน

ขอบคุณครับน้าซิน
คงขับไปพักไปอ่ะครับ คาดว่าน่าจะถึงเชียงใหม่ราวๆ 9 โมงเช้าครับ
พอดีพี่ nap ชวนแวะที่บ้าน น้าซินสะดวกเจอกันที่บ้านพี่ nap ตอน 9 โมงเช้าไหมครับ
แต่ถ้าผิดพลาดไปจากแผนนี้อย่างไร ผมจะโทรไปแจ้งช่วง 8 โมงเช้านะครับ ว่าตอน 8 โมงเช้าพวกเราอยู่ถึงไหนกันแล้ว
หลังจากบ้านพี่ nap ก็แล้วแต่น้าซินเลยครับ เพราะจนป่านนี้ผม น้าเล็ก และน้าต่าย ยังไม่คุยเรื่องแผนอะไรเลย
ปกติที่เที่ยวกันก็จะนึกไปเที่ยวไปอ่ะครับ ขอบคุณน้าซินมากๆครับ ที่เอื้อเฟื้อ ถ้าไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาดเจอกัน 9 โมงเช้าที่บ้านพี่ nap ครับBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

18-11-2010, 12:11
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(18-11-2010, 12:11)karn Wrote: ปั๊มนี้ใช่ไหมครับพี่ nap Big Grin
Bingo!! That's the one.
And I can see the concrete road on the other side of Highway 11 that will lead to my cottage.
All you have to do is get on that road by make a right turn cross highway onto that road and follow the sign to Chez Saku (You'll see sign "Wat Kor PrajamHong" and also "Chez Saku" at the beginning of that road)
It's about 700 meter to get to Chez Saku from the beginning of that road and my cottage is next to Chez Saku's homestay. But call me first just in case.

[Image: nap.jpg]

ถ้าไม่มีอะไรผิดพลาดเจอกัน 9 โมงเช้าที่บ้านพี่ nap ครับBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Yeah, good idea. We'll all meet at my cottage first.

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010, 12:28 by napman.)
18-11-2010, 12:27
karn Offline

น่าจะเป็นถนนนี้ใช่ไหมครับ เดี๋ยวถ้าถึง "Chez Saku" ผมจะโทรไปหาอีกทีครับพี่Big Grin

[Image: pnapp.jpg]

18-11-2010, 12:49
Find Like Post Reply
Tai Labour Offline
ป๊อก8 2 เด้ง

Likes Given: 47

ได้รับข้อความเดียวกันกับน้ากานเลยครับ...!!!???

แต่เป็นเสียง นุ่มๆ หล่อๆ ของ"น้าหม่าว" ในโทรศัพท์
ปลื้มใจ ชื่นใจ ในมิตรภาพและความเอื้อเฟื้อของสมาชิกชาวเชียงใหม่จริงๆ ครับ
============ เพื่อความบันเทิง =============

18-11-2010, 13:33