Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(18-11-2010, 12:49)karn Wrote: น่าจะเป็นถนนนี้ใช่ไหมครับ เดี๋ยวถ้าถึง "Chez Saku" ผมจะโทรไปหาอีกทีครับพี่Big Grin

[Image: pnapp.jpg]

Yes, that's it, but don't call me when you get to CS (call me at P.T.TH), I'll see you coming if you're at CS for sureBig Grin

Get on that concrete road then make a right turn across the small canal and go straight ahead along with the small argriculture irrigation canal (which will be on your right) onto a narrow 3 meter concrete road to the end and drive pass the gate that has the sign in Thai "Ban Suan Nivatanon" or you can also make the first left turn at "Suan Boonkham" and go pass "Chez Saku" either way you want will take you to my cottage.
Photobucket

(18-11-2010, 13:33)Labour Wrote: แต่เป็นเสียง นุ่มๆ หล่อๆ ของ"น้าหม่าว" ในโทรศัพท์
Well, not really Lab, he's not only has a "Voice" he's also handsome tooBig Grin
ปลื้มใจ ชื่นใจ ในมิตรภาพและความเอื้อเฟื้อของสมาชิกชาวเชียงใหม่จริงๆ ครับ
OK, you can return our favor by finishing the "Can't help falling in love with you" here at Chiangmai that you didn't finish it last time we've met at BKK. If you still remember!Tongue

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010, 14:09 by napman.)
18-11-2010, 14:00
Website Find Like Post Reply