• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ
(21-09-2010, 00:20)pood Wrote: โลกมันแคบจังเลยครับพี่ nap

It's certainly so my brother!
It's kind of funny that we've been crossed path with each other through these years as friends of friends as such and our beloved friends just passed away before their proper times before we really met each other. And then you also are my brother-in-law's close friend tooBig Grin

Let's have a toast for all of our friends that have gone before us and hopefully later than sooner we'll see them all again in some other dimension that we are not capable to know by our normal 5 senses now.

In the meantime, let me personally comment and admire you about your sincerity, honesty, and no bias in trying to help our younger generation music lovers to see some light that you and I saw before in our old eyes. People and things will come and go as they always do, we just have to say hello and goodbye and wish them all good luck before their departures from our paths.

It's my honor to meet, to know and to love you as my brother Pood, it's never too late to have such a nice person like you that I can call "Friend" and spend some time with whenever we can as our last days are inevitably approaching and we must accept those facts of life with dignity and thankful for what have been given to usCool

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
21-09-2010, 23:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ - by napman - 21-09-2010, 23:34