Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ
(19-09-2010, 22:22)pood Wrote: แอมป์หลอดนั้นไม่มีใครเสียงดีกว่าใครหรอกครับ ดังนั้นก็คงแล้วแต่คุณเองว่าจะติดใจเสียงสไตล์ไหน ถ้ายึดเอา Fender เป็นเสียงมาตรฐานก็คงมีค่ายเดียวที่เสียงใสและฉ่ำกว่าคือ Vox แต่พวกเสียงโหดกว่านั้นมีเยอะครับอย่างเช่น Marshall และ Mesa Boogie เป็นต้น
Dear Pood,
You really hit the right note broBig Grin
Very accurate definition for Marshall.
I still remember how I felt when I first played Marshall stack. Even if I played bass at that time. It was an eye opener for me, its sound was totally different from Fender bassman amp that I was using.
No it's not my amp, it belonged to our friends (The Ups and Downs) and the bass player who owned it was a 19 years old royal blood (M.R.W.Y. Sauwanit Kittiyakorn). We went to her mom's "Wang" and jamed up with them in a not so big room full of Marshall stack and full size drum set!
Boy oh boy, each and every note from my bass guitar through Marshall hit me hard I could feeeeeel it in my chestRolleyes

But sadly she passed away so soon after that when she and her family took a caravan trip around North East of Thailand at the age of 19 and she was freshman at Chulalongkorn. She was a real nice friend of us, she's also knew our mutual friend "Ketaran" and we terribly missed her. It proved that nothing is certain but the uncertainty.Sad

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2010, 08:59 by napman.)
20-09-2010, 08:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: งบ 12000-15000 อยากได้แอมป์หลอด ที่เสียงใกล้เคียง fenderครับ - by napman - 20-09-2010, 08:58