Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
I frequented Face Book just a moment ago and saw Cin's post his "Fast car" version over there. Sounds very nice both vocal/guitar. So I asked him for permission to share it here with us and he kindly obliged.

Here's his new clip of "Fast car"

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
30-10-2013, 11:11
Website Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like napman's post:
parker1713 (30-10-2013), Cin (31-10-2013), Olanla (01-11-2013)
jackkitchar Offline

Likes Given: 37
Always love the way Cin record the guitar sound...so natural but rich tone...
and nice performance from Cin on this track "Fast Car" too.....Like it ครับ Cin..
31-10-2013, 10:52
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 3 users Like jackkitchar's post:
Cin (31-10-2013), napman (01-11-2013), Olanla (01-11-2013)
napman Offline
VIP member

2 years ago in October 2011 I had recorded and put that clip here to celebrate the 100,000 viewers of this "Cowboy" Thread that was created by "WWC" and keeps this campfire going until nowRolleyes

And now the last day of October 2013. I'd like to do another record by the same song that I did exactly 2 years ago to commemorate the 900,xxx + viewers of this same Thread. Never in my wildest dream that we'll still have that many viewers!!

I personally have to thank you all of the named and unnamed followers of this Thread, and I hope that you guys still receive some entertaining from us who still keep post their "Love of music" here.

So many of the NAMED contributors, so please allow me to skip them all. And in the very near future I wouldn't be surprise if/when the viewers will surpass the 1 MILLION mark!!!!Shy

And it is "PERHAPS LOVE" of MUSIC that brought us together here.

I salute all of you;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
01-11-2013, 01:11
Olanla (01-11-2013), Cin (01-11-2013), Maow (15-08-2014)
Olanla Offline

Likes Given: 211
Nice performance as always krub, uncle Nap. I really like think kinda song Big Grin

Btw, I feel like your Santa Cruz and my Simpson sound somewhat similar.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013, 08:04 by Olanla.)
01-11-2013, 08:03
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(01-11-2013, 08:03)Olanla Wrote: Nice performance as always krub, uncle Nap. I really like think kinda song Big Grin

Btw, I feel like your Santa Cruz and my Simpson sound somewhat similar.

Thank you Pup for your kind words. It's always beneficial to LIKE more than just ONE kind of song.

In my opinion, there are so many kind of song (or even MUSIC in that respect) that we can enjoy listening and get lost in them. I considered the lucky people have an ear for different kind of music. It's pretty sad if we just select and LIKE only one or few kinds of music. I can say I'm one of those lucky people, I can enjoy almost every kind of music from 3 chord country western, Blues.....up to Classical that I've had a chance to study a while back. Music is such a vast territory that I can explore and never get tire of it. But of course "To each his own"Big Grin

About Santa Cruz and Simpson, I've never had a chance to play or even touch Simpson so I have no comment. But I'll take your word for it since you've been playing both. I think we are in the golden age of Acoustic guitars, there are so many GOOD guitars now a day that produce heavenly sound to my ears Shy

If you happen to have time off from your school, please record and post your clip here. I'd like to watch it too. Your last one was so long ago Wink

02-11-2013, 23:24
[-] The following 1 user Likes napman's post:
Olanla (03-11-2013)
napman Offline
VIP member

for few previous weeks, few things happened to me both expectedly and unexpectedly, good and not-so-good.

The sad news was a good tennis friend of mine that we've known since early 1980 unexpectedly passed away at the age of 60. I did dedicate a song for him at my YouTube channel.

I played that version with the backtrack. Now it occurred to me that the meaning of that song is not only for him but for me too!

Since I've been away from Thailand for so long ago.

I'd like to do this song for some of my old friends in Thailand in a true acoustic version, and still hope to be able to come back and see them again since I've been away for too long;

How can I say to you. I love somebody new.
You were so good to me always.
And when I see your eyes. I can't go on with lie.
It breaks your heart, but I just can't hide it. Oh, no...

I, I've been away too long. Now I just can't go on.
I've been away too long.
I, I've been away too long. No, I can't be so strong.
I've been away too long.

Don't look that way to me. It hurts you, so I see.
But I just can't go on with lie.
I gave you all I had. So there is nothing left.
I may be wrong, but I better go now. Oh, no...

La, La, La, La, La, La, La.
La, La, La, La, La, La. I've been away too long.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 05:10 by napman.)
10-11-2013, 05:09
Webmaster (10-11-2013), Cin (11-11-2013), parker1713 (25-11-2013)
Taylor814aura Offline

Likes Given: 81
มีแขกมาเยี่ยมเยียนจากเชียงใหม่..พ่อเลี้ยงซิน คุณปู คุณซี จับมาอัดคลิปเลย แบบเร่งๆBig GrinBig Grin
23-11-2013, 11:55
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Taylor814aura's post:
napman (23-11-2013), parker1713 (25-11-2013)
napman Offline
VIP member

When I heard about 4 first bars I thought Cin was going to play Bossanova's " The girl from Ipanema"! 55555

I don't know this Thai song (Of course!)

But Cin performed it good to my ears anyway. Thanks Captain and Cin :-)

23-11-2013, 12:07
Cin Offline
Love will keep us Alive

Likes Given: 253
(23-11-2013, 11:55)Taylor814aura Wrote: มีแขกมาเยี่ยมเยียนจากเชียงใหม่..พ่อเลี้ยงซิน คุณปู คุณซี จับมาอัดคลิปเลย แบบเร่งๆBig GrinBig Grin

ขอขอบพระคุณพี่กัปตัน ที่ให้การต้อนรับอย่างอบอุ่นคร้าบบบ
คลิปนี้ได้เสียงกีต้าร์ซินธิไซเซอร์ช่วยไว้เยอะ ไว้ต้องหามาประจำฐานสักชุดไม่งั้นคนเล่นงูๆปลาๆแบบผมออกมาไม่เป็นเพลงแน่TongueTongue

(23-11-2013, 12:07)napman Wrote: When I heard about 4 first bars I thought Cin was going to play Bossanova's " The girl from Ipanema"! 55555

I don't know this Thai song (Of course!)

But Cin performed it good to my ears anyway. Thanks Captain and Cin :-)

ฟังดูคล้ายๆเหมือนกันครับ เป็นเพลงของวงทีโบน
ลุงแนปคงจะกำลังเดินทางกลับเมืองไทยอยู่ ช่วงนี้คงยุ่งๆเอาไว้มาเจอกันที่กระท่อมสารภีนะครับ Big GrinTongue
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2013, 08:24 by Cin.)
25-11-2013, 08:21
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(25-11-2013, 08:21)Cin Wrote: [quote=ลุงแนปคงจะกำลังเดินทางกลับเมืองไทยอยู่ ช่วงนี้คงยุ่งๆเอาไว้มาเจอกันที่กระท่อมสารภีนะครับ :D:P

We'll arrive BKK on the night of 27th. Will fly to CM on Dec.2nd (already booked)

For those 4 days at BKK, I don't expect to see anyone of us here. I think they are still busy for The Protest Marching. I just hope that it won't end up like the one in 2516.

We'll meet at our cottage whenever we can while we still are at CMSmile

25-11-2013, 12:14
[-] The following 1 user Likes napman's post:
Cin (27-11-2013)