RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
เท่มากครับ

11-08-2010, 02:02
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: God loves A Cowboy
(10-08-2010, 13:29)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: ขอบคุณน้าบู คุณPovation Webmaster และคุณsukanyastory ครับ
น้าNapmanครับ really appreciated your thought and your comments. ขอเป็นภาษาไทยแล้วกันนะครับ; I actually wanted to type it Thai, but I just don't know how to type in Thai.

ดีใจครับที่น้าNapmanให้เกียรติมาร่วมแจมบนเวทีนี้; I'm glad that I have initiated this one, seems like it's going to be fun. What I mean is most of Country/Western songs are not that hard to play (they say Country music is just a 3 chord song and a truth!) but you just have to supply your feeling while you sing it. So most of us are over qualified to play Country music, I thinkBig Grin

ถ้างั้นผมถือกระทู้นี้เป็น open stage สำหรับเพลง Country เลยแล้วกันครับ ก็เดี๋ยวจะเปลี่ยนชื่อกระทู้แล้วก็ขอเชิญน้าบู คุณPovation คุณWebmaster และอาจาร์ยเด่น+sukanyastory ช่วยมาแจมเพลงCountryด้วยครับ รวมถึงทุกท่านที่แวะผ่านมาด้วยครับ; Very good idea,you have my 2 thumbs upCool Now I'm passing my guitar to the next person (let's pretend that we're having a full circle of us sitting with guitar in hand and now we keep the songs going in a circle for at least each song for each person, try it, you may like it!)

ถือคอนเซ็บน้าNapmanครับฝีมือเรื่องรองใจเรื่องหลัก ขอเชิญนะครับ

By the way Napman your Tenessee Waltz made me in the mood krab; Oh, oh!! hopefully not sad mood OK?

(10-08-2010, 18:00)Kitja Wrote: เพราะมากครับน้า NAP

Thanks for your kind words,

I just hope that this song doesn't bring back your (BAD) memory or does it?Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2010, 05:14 by napman.)
11-08-2010, 05:07
Website Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
ตามคำเชิญของคุณ WWC ผมขอแจมก่อนเลยละกันครับ Big Grin

เพลงสไตล์นี้ยังมีอีกเยอะเลยครับ Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2010, 11:06 by Webmaster.)
11-08-2010, 10:03
WildWest Cowboy Offline

Likes Given: 11
Wow......such a beautiful sound.Smile ขอบคุณครับคุณwebmaster
ตอนนี้น้าnapmanบอกว่าให้พวกเรานึกว่า "Now I'm passing my guitar to the next person (let's pretend that we're having a full circle of us sitting with guitar in hand and now we keep the songs going in a circle for at least each song for each person, try it, you may like it!)"
ขออนุญาติbuildว่าเราอยู่รอบกองไฟแล้วก็ส่งกีตาร์วนไปเรื่อยๆ ตอนนี้ตาใครละครับRolleyes คุณPovationกับสมาชิกที่น่ารักของบ้านเต่า น้าบู อาจาร์ยเด่น+sukanyastory คนอื่นด้วยนะครับมาแจมกันเอาที่เคยอัดไว้เก่าๆก็ได้ เดี๋ยวต้องรีบไปฝึกต่อเพราะวนกลับมาตาตัว[/quote]เองเมื่อไหร่ก็จะได้พร้อมBig Grin
[Image: e8780c1.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2010, 12:42 by WildWest Cowboy.)
11-08-2010, 12:40
Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
ขอบคุณครับ คุณWildWest Cowboy ตอนนี้ผมรอดตัวแล้ว เชิญท่านต่อไปครับ อิอิ
11-08-2010, 17:53
เด่น Offline

Likes Given: 0
Dedicate and Determination
http://www.denfingerstyle.com/
11-08-2010, 18:32
WildWest Cowboy Offline

Likes Given: 11
Wow.....if Eric Clapton is callled "Slow hand"
then my teacher Den must be called "Smooth fingers". Cheers...krabSmile
11-08-2010, 19:17
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes WildWest Cowboy's post:
nampu (19-05-2013)
napman Offline
VIP member

(11-08-2010, 12:40)WildWest Cowboy Wrote: เราอยู่รอบกองไฟแล้วก็ส่งกีตาร์วนไปเรื่อยๆ ตอนนี้ตาใครละครับRolleyes คุณPovationกับสมาชิกที่น่ารักของบ้านเต่า น้าบู อาจาร์ยเด่น+sukanyastory คนอื่นด้วยนะครับมาแจมกันเอาที่เคยอัดไว้เก่าๆก็ได้ เดี๋ยวต้องรีบไปฝึกต่อเพราะวนกลับมาตาตัว
เองเมื่อไหร่ก็จะได้พร้อมBig Grin
[Image: e8780c1.jpg]

[/quote]

It's getting so warm and cozy around this campfire nowWink Truely reminded me of my old days in Thailand with old friends. Have to thank Wild for this splendid ideaWink

So where are Boo, Toy, poPPie, Pov, Pink, Pood,Labour and so many other?Sad

I realized that some of us still don't have any access/account/channel to YouTube, but it's so easy and so cheap to have it set up.
Take me for example, I had it just over a year ago with cheap Web cam to start with plus I didn't have any concern about my inability to play guitar. I just bit the bullet and did it! And look where I am now.

AND SO CAN YOU!! Just leave your foolish pride somewhere else guys, jump off the fence and have fun with us hereBig Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
11-08-2010, 23:27
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
มาขอเพลงครับ อยากฟัง " I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" ของ Hank Williams ครับ มีใครจะร้องให้ฟังมั่งครับ

12-08-2010, 00:11
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(12-08-2010, 00:11)pood Wrote: มาขอเพลงครับ อยากฟัง " I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" ของ Hank Williams ครับ มีใครจะร้องให้ฟังมั่งครับ

Dear Pood,

How about this?
If I sing it now and upload to YT then put it here in about an hour, will you join us here?
Deal???????Big Grin

12-08-2010, 00:14