Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autumn Leaves
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

Likes Given: 0
Autumn Leaves

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2010, 20:55 by บุปผา.)
05-08-2010, 20:54
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Autumn Leaves
Dear Buppha,
You picked one of my favorite songs AGAINTongue
The lyric of this one has such a bitter-sweet memory to this old man.
I bit the bullet and did it before I dies (hereBig Grin)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-08-2010, 23:14
Website Find Like Post Reply
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

อิอิ ถูกใจน้า อีกแว้ว^^
จังหวะเพลงนี้ ตกลงเป็นจังหวะอ่ะไรค่ะ เล่นแล้วจังหวะยากจังค่ะน้า
เปียโนไฟฟ้ายามาฮ่าด้านหลังน้านี่ ใช้แล้วเป็นยังไงบ้างค่ะ
06-08-2010, 00:31
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(06-08-2010, 00:31)บุปผา Wrote: อิอิ ถูกใจน้า อีกแว้ว^^
จังหวะเพลงนี้ ตกลงเป็นจังหวะอ่ะไรค่ะ เล่นแล้วจังหวะยากจังค่ะน้า
เปียโนไฟฟ้ายามาฮ่าด้านหลังน้านี่ ใช้แล้วเป็นยังไงบ้างค่ะ

Thank you dear,
This is a simple 4/4 beat at about 75 bpm. It may not as hard as you heard if you really try to do it.

That piano is Yamaha DGX-620 full size 88 keys weighted keys keyboard. Very nice to play in my opinion. Not that very heavy for digital piano. I have this one at my bedroom here so I don't have to go downstair to play my acoustic baby Grand, and those digital functions are very helpful than regular acoustic piano. But of course the tone of this one is not comparable to the real thing! But it serves my purposes so well. And since it is weighted keys, it feels almost like playing the acoustic piano itself which is the best part that I like the most.

Since you are the piano player, you may want to check this out too;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 01:53 by napman.)
06-08-2010, 01:48
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

ซื้อที่เมืองไทยหรือต่างประเทศอ่ะค่ะ
หนูก็ใช้รุ่นนี้เลยค่ะ คีย์หักบ่อยมาก เอาไปซ่อมศูนย์ประจำเลยค่ะ ตอนนี้ก็ยังหักอยู่เลยไม่ค่อยได้ใช้เท่าไหร่
รุ่นนี้มันจะมีทัชชิ่งเปียโน กับ ทัชชิ่ง คียบอรด์ เลือกได้สองแบบ ของน้านี่แบบไหนค่ะ
06-08-2010, 22:13
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(06-08-2010, 22:13)บุปผา Wrote: ซื้อที่เมืองไทยหรือต่างประเทศอ่ะค่ะ
หนูก็ใช้รุ่นนี้เลยค่ะ คีย์หักบ่อยมาก เอาไปซ่อมศูนย์ประจำเลยค่ะ ตอนนี้ก็ยังหักอยู่เลยไม่ค่อยได้ใช้เท่าไหร่
รุ่นนี้มันจะมีทัชชิ่งเปียโน กับ ทัชชิ่ง คียบอรด์ เลือกได้สองแบบ ของน้านี่แบบไหนค่ะ

Dear Buppha,

I bought it at Guitar Center, Calif.

I still don't have any problem with broken keys. The reason could be I don't really play PIANO style with this one, I mainly set to organ and something elses. So I don't really play hard on it. I play much harder at my acoustic piano downstair like running the scales or things like that.

I'm afraid I don't really know what you mean by Touching Piano and Touching Keyboard. So I don't know what type is mineSad

07-08-2010, 04:11
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

รุ่นนี้ผลิตออกมาสองแบบค่ะ แบบ ทัชชิ่ง เป็นคีย์บอร์ด กับแบบเปียโน ทัชชื่งคีย์บอรด์ก็จะนิ่มหน่อยค่ะ^^
09-08-2010, 04:18
Find Like Post Reply
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

ต้นฉบับเพลงนี้นี่ใครหรอค่ะ น้าnap
12-08-2010, 00:21
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(12-08-2010, 00:21)บุปผา Wrote: ต้นฉบับเพลงนี้นี่ใครหรอค่ะ น้าnap

Dear Buppha,
I didn't really know, so I went into Wikipedia, and thanks for the asking (now I knew moreWink)

Autumn Leaves (song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
"Autumn Leaves" is a much-recorded popular song. Originally it was a 1945 French song "Les feuilles mortes" (literally "The Dead Leaves") with music by Joseph Kosma and lyrics by poet Jacques Pr?vert. Yves Montand (with Ir?ne Joachim) introduced "Les feuilles mortes" in 1946 in the film Les Portes de la Nuit.[1] The American songwriter Johnny Mercer wrote English lyrics in 1947 and Jo Stafford was among the first to perform this version. Autumn Leaves became a pop standard and a jazz standard in both languages, both as an instrumental and with a singer.

On December 24, 1950, French singer Edith Piaf rendered both French and English versions of this song on the radio program The Big Show, hosted by Tallulah Bankhead.[2]

The Melachrino Strings Conductor: George Melachrino recorded a version in London on August 18, 1950. It was released by EMI on the His Master's Voice label as catalog number B 9952.

The film Autumn Leaves (1956) starring Joan Crawford featured the song, as sung by Nat King Cole over the title sequence. The French songwriter Serge Gainsbourg paid tribute to this song in his own song "La chanson de Pr?vert".[3]

12-08-2010, 00:29
บุปผา Offline
nengpf@gmail.com

ขอบคุณค่ะ น้าnap^^
12-08-2010, 00:34
Find Like Post Reply