Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishman solo amp
oomsin Offline

Likes Given: 2
fishman solo amp
ในบ้านนี้มีใครใช้บ้างครับ เล่าสู่กันฟังหน่อยว่าเป็นยังไงบ้าง พอดีสนใจamp wattเยอะๆอยู่ครับ แต่เสียงไม่รู้เป็นไง
12-07-2010, 08:58
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: fishman solo amp
(12-07-2010, 08:58)oomsin Wrote: ในบ้านนี้มีใครใช้บ้างครับ เล่าสู่กันฟังหน่อยว่าเป็นยังไงบ้าง พอดีสนใจamp wattเยอะๆอยู่ครับ แต่เสียงไม่รู้เป็นไง

Hi Oom,
I just saw this post, and since I've been using this one for a while (may be almost 2 years now) and you don't get any respond from anybody else yet. So here's my brift comment about it.

first off since you mentioned about it's own watt power of 230, I've never had a chance to peak it up more than half at its main volume control. I'm playing my reg gigs and mainly using it every Tuesday and Friday (more or less) since I took my early retirement in Feb. 2009 (except when I was in Thailand for my 3 month vacation in last Nov-Feb, and I plan to come here again this year in Oct-Dec).

The room that I have my regular gig is quite big (50 feet by 100 feet) and has real high ceiling too, it's almost like big hall. And this SoloAmp fills that space nicely. I have to mention that I play for Senior citizen so I opted not to play too loud. I set my main volume at only about 1/4 way and about half way at the vocal control channeland 1/3 at guitar control channel but please be aware that I'm also using Pre-amp and mixture to control the color of my vocal and guitar too and also chained-up with Digitech Vocalist and also use the aux. for my drum machine too.

To my opinion, if you are a kind of "1manband" like me then this SA should work just fine. I've never had a chance or willing to have another mic or guitar plug in this SA (I'm certainly able to do that by using my Pre-amp and mixer)

I've had few chances to use this SA outdoor and it worked great for me but my caution for you is it also depends on what kind of music and/or what style and/or how you play too!

I'm quite happy with it so far, and at my 63 years of age mainly because of its weight of only 25 lb or so plus its stand and what have you. I'm now an old man and got tired of lugging so many equipments and stuffs in the past when I was in the bands and vowed not to do that ever again and settle with this little cute Fishman for my "1manband" type.

I'm so sure that anyone who's using this SA and happens to see your post will chime in to help you out sooner or later. You just have to sit tight and wait for that person or you may want to search around in BKK and find someone who's using it and ask him to try (I don't know if you can try it in Music store or not? in BKK). In most cases we (the guitar players) always willing to help each other out. And to try it out is the best way of course!

Please let me know if you happen to have some specific questions for me. I'm more than willing to clarify them all for me as much as I can.Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
12-07-2010, 23:52
Website Find Like Post Reply
oomsin Offline

งงงงงงงง ครับ ใครพอช่วยแปลให้ด้วยครับ
13-07-2010, 08:22
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
น้าNapบอกว่า
"ใช้แล้ว..คุ้มค่าจริงๆ ถ้าเป็นแนว ร้อง เต้น เล่นคนเดียว ก็เหมาะสมอย่างยิ่ง "
แถมทิ้งท้ายอีกว่า
"หากสงสัยเพิ่มเติม ให้ไปถามได้ที่อเมริกา โน้นนน Big Grin "
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010, 12:58 by SARUN.)
13-07-2010, 12:56
Find Like Post Reply
poPPie Offline
APFC or NMFC

Likes Given: 23
(13-07-2010, 12:56)SARUN Wrote: น้าNapบอกว่า
"ใช้แล้ว..คุ้มค่าจริงๆ ถ้าเป็นแนว ร้อง เต้น เล่นคนเดียว ก็เหมาะสมอย่างยิ่ง "
แถมทิ้งท้ายอีกว่า
"หากสงสัยเพิ่มเติม ให้ไปถามได้ที่อเมริกา โน้นนน Big Grin "

Tongue ภาษาไทยนี่มันซู๊ดดส์ยอด จริงๆ เลย
แหม๊ .. รวบรัดได้เนื้อหาและใจความ ไม่เปลืองพื้นที่
13-07-2010, 13:02
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
แปลโดย Google ครับ

oom Hi,
ฉันเพิ่งเห็นบทความนี้และตั้งแต่ฉันใช้หนึ่งในขณะ (นี้อาจจะเกือบ 2 ปีแล้ว) และคุณไม่ได้รับการตอบสนองใด ๆ จากคนอื่นยัง ดังนั้นนี่คือความคิดเห็น brift ของฉันเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้

ก่อนปิดตั้งแต่คุณกล่าวถึงก็กำลังวัตต์เอง 230 ฉันไม่เคยมีโอกาสยอดขึ้นมากกว่าครึ่งหนึ่งที่ควบคุมปริมาณของหลัก ฉันเล่นของฉัน gigs reg และส่วนใหญ่ใช้มันทุกวันอังคารและวันศุกร์ (มากหรือน้อย) ตั้งแต่ฉันได้เกษียณก่อนฉันในกุมภาพันธ์ 2009 (ยกเว้นเมื่อฉันถูกในประเทศไทยสำหรับวันหยุดของฉัน 3 เดือนในช่วง Nov - Feb, และ I วางแผนที่จะมาที่นี่อีกครั้งในปีนี้ใน ต.ค. ธ.ค. )

ห้องที่ฉันมีกิ๊กปกติฉันค่อนข้างใหญ่ (50 ฟุตโดย 100 ฟุต) และมีเพดานสูงเกินไปจริงก็เหมือนห้องโถงใหญ่ และ SoloAmp นี้เติมช่องว่างที่สวยงาม ฉันได้พูดถึงว่าผมเล่นพลเมืองอาวุโสดังนั้นฉันเลือกที่จะไม่เล่นดังเกินไป ฉันตั้งระดับเสียงหลักของฉันที่เพียง 1 / 4 วิธีการและเกี่ยวกับวิธีที่ channeland ควบคุมเสียง 1 / 3 ที่ช่องควบคุมกีตาร์ครึ่ง แต่โปรดทราบว่าฉันยังใช้แอมป์ก่อนและส่วนผสมในการควบคุมสีของฉันเสียง กีตาร์และเกินไปและยังถูกล่ามโซ่ - up กับ Digitech นักร้องและใช้ aux สำหรับกลองเครื่องของฉันเกินไป

ให้ความเห็นของฉันหากคุณเป็นประเภท"1manband"เช่นฉันแล้ว SA นี้จะทำงานได้ดี ฉันไม่เคยมีโอกาสหรือยินดีที่จะมีอื่นเสียบ mic หรือกีตาร์ใน SA (ฉันแน่นอนสามารถทำได้โดยใช้ amp ของฉันพื้นฐานและ mixer)

ฉันมีโอกาสน้อยที่จะใช้นี้ SA กลางแจ้งและการทำงานที่ดีสำหรับฉัน แต่ความระมัดระวังของคุณมันยังขึ้นอยู่กับชนิดของดนตรีและ / หรือสิ่งที่สไตล์และ / หรือวิธีการเล่นเกินไป

ฉันมีความสุขมากกับมันจนถึง 63 ปีและที่ฉันอายุส่วนใหญ่เนื่องจากน้ำหนักมากเพียง 25 ปอนด์หรือเพื่อบวกยืนและสิ่งที่มีคุณ ฉันตอนนี้คนชราและได้เบื่อ lugging อุปกรณ์มากมายและ stuffs ในอดีตเมื่อผมอยู่ในวงและสาบานไม่เคยทำอีกครั้งและชำระด้วย Fishman น่ารักนี้เล็กน้อยสำหรับ"ชนิดของ"1manband

ฉันจึงมั่นใจว่าทุกคนโดยใช้ SA นี้เกิดขึ้นเพื่อดูการโพสต์ของคุณจะพูดสอดเพื่อช่วยให้คุณออกช้าก็เร็ว คุณก็ต้องนั่งแน่นและรอคนที่หรือคุณอาจต้องการค้นหารอบในกรุงเทพฯหาคนที่มีการใช้มันและขอให้เขาลอง (ผมไม่ทราบว่าคุณสามารถลองในเก็บเพลงหรือไม่ในกรุงเทพฯ ) ในกรณีส่วนใหญ่เรา (เล่นกีตาร์) เสมอยินดีที่จะช่วยกันออก และเพื่อทดลองใช้เป็นวิธีที่ดีที่สุดแน่นอน

โปรดแจ้งให้เราทราบหากคุณมีคำถามเกิดขึ้นกับบางอย่างสำหรับฉัน ฉันมากกว่ายินดีที่จะชี้แจงพวกเขาทั้งหมดให้ฉันเท่าที่ฉันสามารถ
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2010, 13:50 by pood.)
13-07-2010, 13:49
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
ผมสงสัยเรื่อง regular gig ที่ ค่อนข้าง big ครับ
13-07-2010, 20:57
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(13-07-2010, 20:57)นริศ วงษ์เวช Wrote: ผมสงสัยเรื่อง regular gig ที่ ค่อนข้าง big ครับ

First off, I have to thank Pood for Google's translation but boy oh boy I just couldn't understand what Google tried to translateBig Grin

So I brought my camcorder to my regular Tueday gig today and video/recorded few things that will clarify Naris's question. Just like they say "A picture paints a thousand words"

This first one shows how the room (it's actually "Hall") really is. They opened up 2 connected rooms to make a hall as you may see in the video to become the lunch room for senior citizens and charge only $3.50 for each person (50 cent just for coffee)

I volunteered to entertain them for free of charge, and since few years back I was a guitar instructor right at this Rancho Cucamonga Senior Center so I was warmly accepted.

I play from 11.30 am to 12.30 pm on Tuesday and Friday if I don't have anything else to do on those 2 days. I figured I need to have some real rehearsal or else I'd forget all the songs that I always love to play. So it's really WIN/WIN situation; I can have a real LIVE practice and they can have free music to listen to while having lunch!Shy

It's certainly not easy to have audio control in that "Hall", but I just try my best as I always do anyway and let the audience judge me.

And this last one is to show you how I am on the stage. On Tuesday I do it Acoustically (I use only Fishman SoloAmp and drum machine to accompany me without Digitech Vocalist 2 and/or any pre-amp/mixer at all). My gig guitar is 2000 Taylor 412CE and Shure Beta 58A mic straight from SoloAmp.

As you may know it's always tough to get the decent audio when recording "LIVE" and especially in this big "Hall". I just want you to have some ideas of what is really going on. And lastly it's just one old man and his guitar tries to entertain the other fellow senior citizens to enjoy their lives while they still can. 5555
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2010, 05:16 by napman.)
14-07-2010, 05:05
oomsin Offline

น้าnapmanครับ งานที่น้าเล่นนี่ น้าเปิด gainกับ master volome เยอะไหมครับ
14-07-2010, 07:44
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
น้า NAP MAN ครับ Very nice sound and singer.
14-07-2010, 20:28