Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If my nose was running money
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
If my nose was running money
Here's a song that my friend forwarded to me. It was fun for me so I thought I'll share it with you guys here;Big Grin

Please enjoy;
LOL! He's so hilarious and this song is laugh out loud funny! Lyrics: you ask me if i love you and if my love is true well if I were a rich man here is what i'd do i'd buy you a diamond ring and a new fur coat or two if my nose was running money i'd blow it all on you if my nose was running money i'd blow it all on you i'd buy you a cadilac a new mercades too i'd build you a mansion upon that mountaintop if my nose was running money but honey, it's snot! if my nose was running money you'd have anything you please anytime you wanted cash all i'd have to do is sneeze honey you'd win the lottery when I have a cold or flu if my nose was running money i'd blow it all on you it's a booger of a problem i've got i wish my nose was running money but it's snot! i'd buy you a diamond ring a new fur coat or two if my nose was running money i'd blow it all on you!!

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010, 21:58 by napman.)
07-07-2010, 21:55
Website Find Like Post Reply