Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
อยากได้เม้าท์ ออร์แกน ดีๆมาเพื่อหัดเป่า และใช้งานคราเดียวครับ
ยอดเยี่ยม Offline
ลักเมา

Likes Given: 116
RE: อยากได้เม้าท์ ออร์แกน ดีๆมาเพื่อหัดเป่า และใช้งานคราเดียวครับ
(10-06-2010, 19:12)เฒ่าทารก Wrote: ขอบพระคุณครับน้าป้อม แต่ร้านโน้ตคงไม่เข้าไปอ่ะครับ
ขนาดสายกีต้าร์ยังแพงรับไม่ได้เลยครับ
วันไหนเลิกงานเร็วอาจจะแว่บไปที่ กีฬามิวสิค ที่เดียวครับ Big Grin

ELIXIR Acoustic Phosphor Bronze (Nanoweb) เบอร์ .012 กล่องละ 500 บาท แพงมั๊ยครับ Rolleyes
*** ตัวที่ใช่ ไซส์ที่ชอบ ***
11-06-2010, 10:58
Find Like Post Reply
เฒ่าทารก Offline
จิวแป๊ะทง

Likes Given: 0
(11-06-2010, 10:58)ยอดเยี่ยม Wrote:
(10-06-2010, 19:12)เฒ่าทารก Wrote: ขอบพระคุณครับน้าป้อม แต่ร้านโน้ตคงไม่เข้าไปอ่ะครับ
ขนาดสายกีต้าร์ยังแพงรับไม่ได้เลยครับ
วันไหนเลิกงานเร็วอาจจะแว่บไปที่ กีฬามิวสิค ที่เดียวครับ Big Grin

ELIXIR Acoustic Phosphor Bronze (Nanoweb) เบอร์ .012 กล่องละ 500 บาท แพงมั๊ยครับ Rolleyes

เอายกแพ็คเลยครับพี่ Big Grin
ผมชอบคนรักกัน
11-06-2010, 18:23
Find Like Post Reply
guitarpom Offline

ถ้าท่านเฒ่าทารกชอบคนรักกันก็ต้องฟังเพลงนี้ครับท่าน...อิอิ
http://www.oknation.net/blog/guitarpom/video/38249
11-06-2010, 19:45
Find Like Post Reply
เฒ่าทารก Offline
จิวแป๊ะทง

(11-06-2010, 19:45)guitarpom Wrote: ถ้าท่านเฒ่าทารกชอบคนรักกันก็ต้องฟังเพลงนี้ครับท่าน...อิอิ
http://www.oknation.net/blog/guitarpom/video/38249

ขอบคุณครับน้าป้อม ได้ใจๆ จริงๆเตรียมรองรับแขกด้วยนะครับอาทิตย์หน้า ร้องซมซานเสียให้เข็ด Tongue
ผมชอบคนรักกัน
11-06-2010, 22:39
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(08-06-2010, 23:22)เฒ่าทารก Wrote: ไม่มีความรู้เรื่องเครื่องดนตรีชนิดนี้เลยครับ ว่ายี่ห้อไหนดี เสียงดี จะเอามาหัดเป่า แล้วเล่นคู่กับกีต้าร์คู่ใจครับ น้าๆท่านไหนมีความรู้ที่จะแนะนำผม ขอความกรุณาด้วยครับ Big Grin
ขอบพระคุณล่วงหน้าครับพ้ม
( ลองหาดูใน google แล้วมันไม่เจอคำตอบที่โดนใจน่ะครับ เลยกลับมาถามทางบ้านฟ้าดีกว่า )

Hi Tao,
Harmonica was the first musical instrument that I've learn to play (by myself) since I was in my early teen.
I've been through with quite a few different brands and different kind of harmonicas when I was in Thailand.
When I got to USA, I first acquired Hohners (Blues Harp, 10 holes) and enjoyed them for so many years until I personally met Lee Oskar who is "War" harmonica player and very fascinated with his harmonica playing.
Later, Lee invented and manufactured his own harmonica brand "Lee Oskar", I tried it and switched to his immediately.

My few reasons are as follow;
Oskar uses plastic reeds while Hohner uses wood which tend to swollen up after sometimes in the long run. Also it's much easier to clean plastic than wood.
Oskar is a little bit bigger in size, so the good part is you can play it louder than Hohner, the bad part is you will expend more air to play it which is not really a bad deal for what you receive in return. And Oskar is a little bit more expensive ($25 compares to $20)
And to my humble opinion, I prefer Oskar tune to Hohner, it seems to have more bite and responds more when I tried to bend the notes.

I normally play Blues and sometimes Country just like you, so I think you should consider this Oskar brand too if that's possible.

I hope this will help you somehow :-)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-06-2010, 23:00
Website Find Like Post Reply
guitarpom Offline

ผมไม่แน่ใจว่าจะหายทัน...รึเปล่า ตอนนี้พักฟื้นอยู่ครับท่านเฒ่าทารก เนื่องด้วยอุบัติเหตุตั้งแต่วันจันทร์ที่ผ่านมา....ตอนนี้รอให้หน้าหายบวมครับ ส่วนแผลก็ใกล้หายแล้วครับ
12-06-2010, 09:54
Find Like Post Reply
เฒ่าทารก Offline
จิวแป๊ะทง

(11-06-2010, 23:00)napman Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 23:22)เฒ่าทารก Wrote: ไม่มีความรู้เรื่องเครื่องดนตรีชนิดนี้เลยครับ ว่ายี่ห้อไหนดี เสียงดี จะเอามาหัดเป่า แล้วเล่นคู่กับกีต้าร์คู่ใจครับ น้าๆท่านไหนมีความรู้ที่จะแนะนำผม ขอความกรุณาด้วยครับ Big Grin
ขอบพระคุณล่วงหน้าครับพ้ม
( ลองหาดูใน google แล้วมันไม่เจอคำตอบที่โดนใจน่ะครับ เลยกลับมาถามทางบ้านฟ้าดีกว่า )

Hi Tao,
Harmonica was the first musical instrument that I've learn to play (by myself) since I was in my early teen.
I've been through with quite a few different brands and different kind of harmonicas when I was in Thailand.
When I got to USA, I first acquired Hohners (Blues Harp, 10 holes) and enjoyed them for so many years until I personally met Lee Oskar who is "War" harmonica player and very fascinated with his harmonica playing.
Later, Lee invented and manufactured his own harmonica brand "Lee Oskar", I tried it and switched to his immediately.

My few reasons are as follow;
Oskar uses plastic reeds while Hohner uses wood which tend to swollen up after sometimes in the long run. Also it's much easier to clean plastic than wood.
Oskar is a little bit bigger in size, so the good part is you can play it louder than Hohner, the bad part is you will expend more air to play it which is not really a bad deal for what you receive in return. And Oskar is a little bit more expensive ($25 compares to $20)
And to my humble opinion, I prefer Oskar tune to Hohner, it seems to have more bite and responds more when I tried to bend the notes.

I normally play Blues and sometimes Country just like you, so I think you should consider this Oskar brand too if that's possible.

I hope this will help you somehow :-)

ขอบพระคุณครับ อา napman สงสัยต้องลองๆ Oskar ตามที่แนะนำครับ Smile
ผมชอบคนรักกัน
13-06-2010, 11:39
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Hi again Tao,
Since you expressed some interest in "Lee Oskar", I uploaded these 2 clips onto YouTube so you can really hear it (I shot these 2 videos less than 30 minutes ago)
This first one is not much to show how good it is but you'll have some idea.
I played "G Major Diatonic" harp on this one (Neil Young's Heart of gold);

And this last one will give you some idea about single note bending of this harmonica which can accomplish easier with the help of both hands;

I certainly hope this will help you more or less in your final decision that of course only YOU owe it to yourself :-)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2010, 06:16 by napman.)
17-06-2010, 06:08
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
เข้ามาฟัง Breedlove guitar ด้วยครับ Big Grin
17-06-2010, 18:20
lekleklek Offline
VIP rachada member

Likes Given: 50