Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
คุณน้าคุณป้าคนไหนอยู่แถวๆฝั่งธนบ้างไม๊คะ
Panda Offline

Likes Given: 0
คุณน้าคุณป้าคนไหนอยู่แถวๆฝั่งธนบ้างไม๊คะ
โซนฝั่งธนนี้มีนัดเจอกันหรือเล่นกีต้าร์กันบ้างไม๊อ่ะคะ ได้แต่หัดเล่นคนเดียว ยังไม่เคยเล่นกับใครเลยค่ะ รู้สึกไม่ได้พัฒนาไปไหนซักที Tongue
อดทนเวลาที่ฝนพรำ..อย่างน้อยก็ทำให้เราได้เห็นถึงความแตกต่าง..เมื่อวันเวลาที่ฝนจาง..ฟ้าก็คงสว่างและทำให้เราได้เข้าใจ..ว่ามันคุ้มค่าแค่ไหนที่เฝ้ารอ...
Never Give Up!

14-05-2010, 13:16
Find Like Post Reply
Grid.. Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 33
RE: คุณน้าคุณป้าคนไหนอยู่แถวๆฝั่งธนบ้างไม๊คะ
บ้านผมอยู่แถวๆสะพานพระราม5 ครับ.. ใกล้กันมั้ย..

ส่วนใหญ่นัดเจอกับเพื่อนๆจะไม่ค่อยได้คุยเรื่องกีต้าร์เท่าไหร่ครับ.. (เพราะเมาเป็นหลัก.. เลยคุยไม่รู้เรื่อง..)
14-05-2010, 15:40
Website Find Like Post Reply
Panda Offline

(14-05-2010, 15:40)Grid.. Wrote: บ้านผมอยู่แถวๆสะพานพระราม5 ครับ.. ใกล้กันมั้ย..

ส่วนใหญ่นัดเจอกับเพื่อนๆจะไม่ค่อยได้คุยเรื่องกีต้าร์เท่าไหร่ครับ.. (เพราะเมาเป็นหลัก.. เลยคุยไม่รู้เรื่อง..)

หรือว่านี่เป็นเคล็ดลับของน้า Grid คะเนี่ย Big Grin
อดทนเวลาที่ฝนพรำ..อย่างน้อยก็ทำให้เราได้เห็นถึงความแตกต่าง..เมื่อวันเวลาที่ฝนจาง..ฟ้าก็คงสว่างและทำให้เราได้เข้าใจ..ว่ามันคุ้มค่าแค่ไหนที่เฝ้ารอ...
Never Give Up!

14-05-2010, 19:30
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(14-05-2010, 13:16)Panda Wrote: โซนฝั่งธนนี้มีนัดเจอกันหรือเล่นกีต้าร์กันบ้างไม๊อ่ะคะ ได้แต่หัดเล่นคนเดียว ยังไม่เคยเล่นกับใครเลยค่ะ รู้สึกไม่ได้พัฒนาไปไหนซักที Tongue

Dear Panda,

I can feel your pain of doing it alone!

But that mainly how it goes baby!

If it's very hard to find some playing/practicing partner. My advices are some of these;

YouTube is now one of my teachers/partners and sources of new knowledges and even inspirations in many ways. There are so many good FREE lessons in there such as a user name of "Goldhat 3" for example and many many others. And you just really have to take your time to master just one song at a time from them. Pick just one song that you like. Do not jump around from song to song, just master ONE AT A TIME.

If this kid could do it, YOU can do it too :-))

Or you can try to get this Fender G Dec 3 (15 watts) if it's available in BKK and you're willing to pay that much.

Of course it'd be super if you can find a practice partner or mentor (GRID) but it's so hard to find as you know.

Good luck in any choice Panda, I'm always with you.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2010, 22:10 by napman.)
14-05-2010, 22:02
Panda Offline

Hope you are doing well na ka P'Nap. Thank you so very much for your advice, it's really appreciated. I agreed that YouTube is a great source of learning. I noticed you've been adding many new songs on YouTube, I haven't been able to watch all of them but will keep on watching ka Wink

(14-05-2010, 22:02)napman Wrote: Pick just one song that you like. Do not jump around from song to song, just master ONE AT A TIME.

I think you are absolutely right on this one. I haven't been able to focus on practicing my favourite song very well. Your message really inspire me Smile
Never Give Up!

15-05-2010, 10:24
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
บ้านผมอยู่หนองแขม ครับ แต่มาทำงานกาฬสินธุ์ ใกล้หรือเปล่า
15-05-2010, 20:49
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
Dear Panda (again),
I was at AGF (acousticguitarforum.com) local gathering yesterday.
And my dear friend Kathy Wingert was there also, I asked her in advance to Video tape her playing her own guitar.
So here's just one of about 10 that I uploaded at my YT channel that might inspire you to keep going.
She's one of the very few lady luthiers in the world. You can also check her out at her "wingertguitars.com" but be aware that her guitar averagely cost around $20,000 and up!
I really like her playing and especially singing and not to mention that she's a real sweet person to befriend with.

And here she is; (playing Led Zep's "Going to California" in drop D tuning I think), and you may hear some bass/drum sound in the background because there's another electric band play out in the backyard and their sounds just leaked in!!!

Addendum; Kathy asked me to remove this one from YT, she doesn't like what she saw/heard :-) but you can still watch the other ones (about 5 left in there)
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2010, 21:22 by napman.)
17-05-2010, 09:07
boobyblue Offline
ใครไม่รู้?

Likes Given: 11
ผมอยู่เพชรเกษม20
เข้ามาตามซอยเรื่อยๆจะเจอวัดทองศาลางาม
หน้าวัดเป็นสามแยกให้เลี้ยวซ้าย...
มองขวามือไว้มองสูงๆหน่อยคอยจ้องป้ายแยก9-2ไว้
นั่นละเข้าไปเลยบ้านก่อนสุดท้ายซ้ายมือ
เป็นบ้านปูนสีแดงสไตล์วินเทจ......Cool
17-05-2010, 18:24
Find Like Post Reply
ยอดเยี่ยม Offline
ลักเมา

Likes Given: 116
นั่นมันร้านเหล้าหรือบ้านพักครับน้าบูฯ
น้อง Panda อยากได้คนสอนกีตาร์นะ Cool
*** ตัวที่ใช่ ไซส์ที่ชอบ ***
17-05-2010, 19:54
Find Like Post Reply
aekasit007 Offline

ผมอยู่เชียงใหม่กับแม่ฮ่องสอน ใกล้มั้ยครับ?
17-05-2010, 20:31
Find Like Post Reply