Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ระหว่างกีตาร์มือหนึ่ง (ซื้อใหม่) กับกีตาร์มือสอง
kome Offline

Likes Given: 0
ระหว่างกีตาร์มือหนึ่ง (ซื้อใหม่) กับกีตาร์มือสอง
ขอความคิดเห็นด้วยครัีบ เป็นคุณจะเลือกแบบไหน ถ้ามีโอกาสซื้อ ระหว่างกีตาร์มือหนึ่ง (ซื้อใหม่) กับกีตาร์มือสอง มันดีหรือแตกต่างกันอย่างไร
01-05-2010, 21:49
Find Like Post Reply
Naris Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 97
RE: ระหว่างกีตาร์มือหนึ่ง (ซื้อใหม่) กับกีตาร์มือสอง
กีต้าร์ ส่วนใหญ่ผมซื้อมือสองครับ ไม่มีตังซื้อมือหนึ่ง

พวกอุปกรณ์ อีเลคโทรนิคส่วนใหญ่ ซื้อมือหนึ่งครับ มันมีอายุการใช้งานครับ
01-05-2010, 22:04
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ระหว่างกีตาร์มือหนึ่ง (ซื้อใหม่) กับกีตาร์มือสอง
(01-05-2010, 22:04)นริศ วงษ์เวช Wrote: กีต้าร์ ส่วนใหญ่ผมซื้อมือสองครับ ไม่มีตังซื้อมือหนึ่ง

I totally agree with that and let me add some personal opinions here;

In most cases the USED guitars had been (soundedly) broken so you'll hear right away if they are good or bad to your pair of earsBig Grin

And like Naris said, you can save a significant chunk of money buying used. To me I don't really care too much about the dings and dents or scratches that the previous owners inflicted on them. To some those scars are the batches of honor and I agree with that.

If I could I always looked for and buy the used ones, I think they got souls in them and sometimes I even intrigue and wonder how the previous owners treated them before they came to me.

But of course different folk different strokes. I simply offered my opinions to you and certainly the choice is yours to choose in the endWink or should I say in the beginning?Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 22:27 by napman.)
01-05-2010, 22:25
Website Find Like Post Reply