Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
หาเว็บไซต์ตัวแทนจำหน่ายกีต้าร์มาร์ตินในประเทศไทย
thidl Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: หาเว็บไซต์ตัวแทนจำหน่ายกีต้าร์มาร์ตินในประเทศไทย
What a coincident!!! you won't believe I have one here in Sydney krub. Yes, I think you better get martin guitar from Thailand or somewhere else but not in Australia, they are a lot cheaper out there. I bought my 000c-16RGTE Aura brand new about 2 years ago at retail $4395 but I was lucky enough to have more discount at final price $3250 (still expensive,eh?). The good thing about this guitar is it was very well set up from the factory, it plays so well krub. (i think I sort of like the touching of this guitar more than my 00028 EC krub).

Anyway, Maton guitar is of course Aussie own and you can't really get them cheaper anywhere else. The built quality is superb, and they sounds beautiful in some models (I personally like the Messiah the most even there are some custom shops around).

After all I would say if you have curtain amount of budget and have to buy a guitar here in Australia, you may find Maton more valued but if you can wait for a real deal, GO THAILAND YO YO!!!!

Myself, only buy used guitars here krub (suffer enough from buying brand new guitars with insane price). Smile
25-04-2010, 11:47
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หาเว็บไซต์ตัวแทนจำหน่ายกีต้าร์มาร์ตินในประเทศไทย - by thidl - 25-04-2010, 11:47