ใครใช้สายกีต้าร์ยี่ห้ออะไรกันบ้างครับมารีวิวกันซักหน่อยค้าบบบ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ใครใช้สายกีต้าร์ยี่ห้ออะไรกันบ้างครับมารีวิวกันซักหน่อยค้าบบบ
I'm currently using two brands;
Elixir Nanoweb (light)
D'Addario EJ16

In my humble opinion I've been trying all kind brands in the past and most of them died so soon and it's so frustrated that I set out to find the one that will last longer.

Almost every brand will sound so good at the beginning even the cheap "Web strings" that I've tried too.

D'Addario doesn't last as long as Elixir but gives you the "Deep biting sound" or you can say it's not as mellow as Elixir Big Grin

Have you try to wash/clean your hands (left and right too) before playing? and also clean your individual strings immediately right after you've done playing just like Pood suggested. That's what I always did and am still doing every single time of my playing/practicing and it seems to work fine for me (I'm lucky that don't have a sweat palm or things like that) and then put your guitar back in its case right away.

If you don't do that I think it's worth trying just to see if it will make your strings last longer.

D'Addario lasts me about 2 weeks, Elixir lasts me about 2 month! before I change them.

And just a little more info; I mainly use Elixir on my Taylor 710CE and also my other guitars. I mainly use D'Addario on my Martin DC-16RGTE just to brighten up its mellow sound a bit and more often than not, and I also almost always use D'Addario on my Taylor 412CE which is my "Gig" guitar too.

Hope this help Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 31-03-2010, 22:43 by napman.)
31-03-2010, 22:39
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ใครใช้สายกีต้าร์ยี่ห้ออะไรกันบ้างครับมารีวิวกันซักหน่อยค้าบบบ - by napman - 31-03-2010, 22:39