Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
สายCleartoneเป็นงัยบ้างครับ
Rom Offline

Likes Given: 0
สายCleartoneเป็นงัยบ้างครับ
ท่านguruผู้เชี่ยวชาญด้านสายโปร่ง กรุณาช่วยตอบพร้อมราคาด้วยขอรับ จักเป็นพระคุณยิ่ง
21-12-2009, 15:12
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: สายCleartoneเป็นงัยบ้างครับ
ผมชอบเสียง Cleartone มากกว่าสายเคลือบยี่ห้ออื่นๆเมื่อใช้กับ Martin ครับ ราคาที่เมืองนอกก็พอๆกับ Elixir ในเมืองไทยคุณ Yodchula เคยเป็นตัวแทนจำหน่ายครับ
21-12-2009, 21:04
Find Like Post Reply
lekleklek Offline
VIP rachada member

Likes Given: 50
เสียงดี ทนมาก แต่สัมผัส แข็งมากๆครับ
21-12-2009, 22:58
Find Like Post Reply
Rom Offline

ขอบคุณมากครับ....ถามต่อว่า การตอบสนองเสียงความถี่ย่านต่างๆ มีความแตกต่าง/จุดเด่นมีอย่างไรบ้างครับ + ผมว่าที่ คุณYodCU เคยนำมาเผยแพร่นั้น ผมว่าน่าจะมีจุดเด่นที่แตกต่างใช่มะครับ
ผมลองเอาReviewsมาอ่านดู แต่อยากทราบความเห็นจากกูรูของไทยบ้างนะครับ........Hands-On Product Review: Cleartone Strings
Killer tone, incredible lifespan
By Erica Morgan I have always had to make a compromise when deciding what kind of strings to put on my guitars. If I use uncoated strings, I get great tone but I have to replace them often. If I play with coated strings, they last longer but I have to sacrifice tone. That all changes with futuristic Cleartone strings. With the thinnest coating in the industry, Cleartone strings give me the tone and feel of traditional strings with the life of coated strings.

Cleartone Strings began with the singular goal of creating a coated string that sounded like a traditional string yet lasted longer. That goal was realized and Cleartone Strings were launched at Winter NAMM in January 2005. After hearing me complain about the string conundrum, my buddy at Musician?s Friend asked me if I wanted to review Cleartone Strings. I?m so glad I accepted?these are the best strings I?ve ever tried.

Soda machines to strings
Cleartone told me their developers discovered a coating that was intended as a replacement for Teflon in situations where Teflon couldn?t be used. Teflon does its job as a non-stick coating, but it?s thick and it?s not very durable. The replacement formula was developed to coat (among other things) the PC boards in soda machines so they would withstand corrosion and work consistently indoors or outdoors in every type of climate. Cleartone adapted this technology for acoustic and electric guitar strings, coining it EMP (Enhanced Molecular Protection) coating. The result is nothing short of amazing. As soon as I pulled them out of the package, I could tell these strings were different.

Cleartone?s phosphor bronze acoustic strings and nickel-plated electric strings feature super-high-tension winding over a hex core to maintain consistent tuning throughout the life of the string. Cleartone dips all the strings in the special EMP formula, including the plain strings. The result is a coating that measures between 500 nanometers and one micron thick (1/1000 of a millimeter). To understand how thin this really is, look at a strand of your hair. The coating is at least 200 times thinner than that. Because they?re so thin, EMP-coated strings feel more natural and sound better than other coated strings. In addition, the EMP formula bonds to the molecules in the metal, so it never feels slippery and it never flakes off, no matter how hard you pick.

Cleartone Coated Acoustic Guitar Strings Extra-Light, And Cleartone Coated Electric Guitar Strings Extra-Light
Making the switch
Before this review I played with uncoated strings, but I?m definitely switching to Cleartone strings after testing them. I can play three to five times longer before I need to change my strings?without sacrificing the tone I love. Cleartone?s innovative coating puts them in a league of their own, so check them out before putting them in the same category as other coated strings you?ve tried. I love the sound and feel and I get up to five times the life for a small price premium! According to one Cleartone beta tester, they?ve lasted a year of playing at least five hours a week.

If you already play coated strings, you appreciate not having to change your strings very often. EMP-coated strings will give you punchier tone with more midrange and treble, plus Cleartones feature EMP coating on all six strings, not just the wound strings as with other coated sets. If you play an expensive guitar, it?s especially important to make the most of its tone. You?ll be amazed at what you?ve been missing when you string up with Cleartones.

If you?re not sold yet, just check out the glowing testimonials on Cleartone?s website, including one from guitar virtuoso Tommy Emmanuel, who says, "I tried coated strings like everyone else; I didn?t like them. Cleartones are so bright and responsive, I forgot they were coated. Bend them in good health." Another user says, "I couldn?t believe how brilliant the sound was, people noticed the big difference in sound and were inquiring about the guitar I was using, I told them 'Never mind the guitar, it?s the strings.'" The excellent ratings on the Musician?s Friend website are further proof that these strings belong on your guitar. I made the switch and I?ll never look back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order a set of Cleartones today with the assurance of our 45-Day Lowest Price Guarantee and experience amazingly long-lasting strings with the brilliant tone and playability that comes with having the thinnest coating in the industry.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2009, 08:39 by Rom.)
22-12-2009, 08:12
Find Like Post Reply
lekleklek Offline
VIP rachada member

Likes Given: 50
ลองโทรไป Music selecter หรือว่าพี่คม ที่เซนทรัลพระราม3 ดูครับ ผมเคยซื้อจากพี่เขา ลองเองเลยดีกว่าครับ 600 ชอบไม่ชอบรู้กันไปเลย
22-12-2009, 12:16
Find Like Post Reply
Rom Offline

ขอบคุณมากๆครับ...ผมก็ลองมาหลายแบรนด์ แต่ยังไม่เคยใช้เพียงแต่ลองสั่งจากEbayมาใช้ดูครับ หรือว่ามีแบร์นอื่นๆที่ดีกว่านี้มั้ยครับ
22-12-2009, 14:45
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

เอาไปใช้กับกีต้าร์อะไรครับเพราะกีต้าร์แต่ละยี่ห้อแต่ละรุ่นจะถูกกับสายต่างชนิดกัน ตัวอย่างเช่น

Takamine รุ่นที่ส่งออกจะใช้สาย D'addario Exp จากโรงงานแต่ถ้าเป็นรุ่น all solid จะให้เสียงเต็มกว่าถ้าใช้สาย DR Extra Life (Takamine forum)

Gibson ไม่ว่ารุ่นไหนทรงไหนชอบสาย Gibson Masterbuilt ครับ

Taylor เขาจูนเสียงมาใช้กับสาย Elixir ใช้สายยี่ห้ออื่นก็เสี่ยงเสียเงินฟรีเปล่าๆครับ

Martin ใช้สาย Martin SP จากโรงงานแต่สายรุ่นนี้เก่าเร็วมาก ถ้าใช้สายเคลือบคนส่วนใหญ่ชอบเสียง D'addario EXP แต่ถ้าใช้ Cleartone จะสดใสกว่าหน่อยส่วน Elixir เสียงจะแข็งครับ

ความเห็นข้างบนเป็นความเห็นของสมาชิก forum ของแต่ละยี่ห้อซึ่งเท่าที่เคยลองดูมันก็เป็นอย่างที่เขาแนะนำจริงๆครับ

ถ้าไม่ชอบสายที่ใช้อยู่ก็ต้องบอกมาว่าไม่ชอบตรงไหนเพราะสายแต่ละรุ่นแต่ละยี่ห้อมันมีจุดแข็งและจุดอ่อนไม่เหมือนกัน ส่วนสายที่ใส่กีต้าร์อะไรก็เสียงดีไปหมดนั้นยังไม่มีใครผลิตครับ ผมเองก็ใช้สายเคลือบมาทุกยี่ห้อในโลกเพราะแค่เปลี่ยนสายปีละครั้งผมก็เสียเงินค่าสายเกินสามหมื่นบาทต่อปีแล้ว ลองแล้วลองอีกก็ไม่เจอยี่ห้อไหนมันอยู่ใด้เกินปีซักทีแต่ Elixir ทนสุดแน่นอนครับ
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2009, 16:10 by pood.)
22-12-2009, 16:04
Find Like Post Reply
Bearclaw Offline
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 34
ผมอยู่กับElixerเพราะความทนครับ อยู่กับD'addarioแล้วเสียใจครับมันเน่าเร็วTongue
เผลอแปปเดียวไปซ่ะล่ะ อีกอย่างผมเป็นพวกขี้เกียจเช็ดสายด้วยครับBig Grin
My sweets [Image: takamine20logo1.jpg]
By beerbossaccess....Big Grin
22-12-2009, 16:41
Find Like Post Reply
Rom Offline

ขอบพระคุณทุกๆท่าน.... ที่สนใจเรื่องสาย+ให้สำคัญกับสายกีต้า (ไม่ควรมองข้าม) ผมเห็นด้วยอย่างยิ่งครับ เพราะก๊ต้าแต่ละแบรนด์Machingสายไม่เหมือนกันเลย เป็นอย่างนั้นจริงๆ ส่วนตัวแล้วกีต้าที่ใช้ก็พอได้ เป็น K Yairi รุ่นค่อนข้างใช้ได้ครับปีเก่าแล้วครับ....
23-12-2009, 07:47
Find Like Post Reply
pood Offline
VIP member

ถ้าเป็นเรื่องสายนี่ K.Yairi = Martin ครับ ลอง Cleartone ใด้เลยครับ
23-12-2009, 15:17
Find Like Post Reply