Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
นิยามสำหรับ นิมิตรกีต้าร์ ของป้าๆน้าๆคืออะไรคะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: นิยามสำหรับ นิมิตรกีต้าร์ ของป้าๆน้าๆคืออะไรคะ
"Oasis" for your musical souls,
This place is always welcome with open arms for any lost, thirsty, weary, hopeless, confused, life travelers who happened to pass by and rest for a while before pick up energy and move on.

I'd like to dedicate this following song to Webmaster Nimit, Pood, Povation, Sarun, Karn, Yodchula, just to name a few and many many others who are tirelessly enforce and maintain this Oasis.

For them nobody is too heavy to be carried along or to be a burden, for them we're all brothers and sisters......"Long Live Nimitguitar"

Just my personal note about this song,
We played this song when I was in Silapakorn Univ. band in late 60s, the lead singer was Chalat Phaphan the second guitarist of our band and the late Ketaran Lertpipat was the one who arranged the harmonizing part for us.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2009, 11:04 by napman.)
12-11-2009, 10:56
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: นิยามสำหรับ นิมิตรกีต้าร์ ของป้าๆน้าๆคืออะไรคะ - by napman - 12-11-2009, 10:56