• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
(23-11-2009, 10:47)ลูกแกะ Wrote: ไปที่บ้านเต่าแล้ว เห็นหลายคน มีคนให้ควงไปด้วย
อ๊าว!! ตัวเองก็มีควงมาด้วยตอนดึ๊กกก ดึก ไม่ใช่เหรอ!!!Tongue
(23-11-2009, 10:34)napman Wrote: There was a guy sat next to me that said he didn?t put any post but always enjoyed reading them and he talked to me about music that effected his whole life from Hendrix?s Little Wing to Lam Tat Wang Tay!
What a truly different angles that he looked and felt about music. I?m so sorry that I didn?t remember his Username.
ผมจำได้ครับ แต่ไม่บอกดีกว่า เพราะจะได้ถือโอกาสนี้ ให้น้า*****มาเริ่มประเดิมโพส เป็นครั้งแรกBig Grin

(23-11-2009, 10:34)napman Wrote: I have to apologize to our member friend that shared the back of your pickup truck to go back home after you dropped me off at my sister?s home, He came a long way from Nan for our moments at Pov?s gathering. It?s shame that I forgot his username! Whoever you were please log in and accept my apology.
ชื่อน้าzuzaa (ซู่ซ่า) ถ้าน้าเขากลับถึงน่านแล้ว คงจะได้มาโพสด้วยตัวเองอีกที

(23-11-2009, 11:02)Maow Wrote: อ่านที่น้า Nap เขียนยาวมาก บรรยายถึงความเป็นเพื่อน น้ำใจ ไมตรี อย่างเหลือล้น อยากไปมาก แต่ก็ไม่ได้ไป
เดี๋ยวถ้าน้า Nap มาเชียงใหม่ ผมไปหา ไปคุย ไปเยี่ยมเยียนนะครับ

นี่คือบันทึกเหตุการณ์ตั้งแต่เที่ยงวัน ยัน เที่ยงคืน เชียวนะ แค่นี้ ยังสั้นไปBig Grin
น่าน ก็มาแล้ว โคราช ก็มาแล้ว
เมื่อไหร่ เชืยงใหม่ จะมาบ้างล่ะ???Big Grin อิอิอิ เสรี๊ยมมมมมม!!!!
*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
23-11-2009, 11:26
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552 - by SARUN - 23-11-2009, 11:26