• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
Hi all,
Just little thing here,
As some of you may know, I live very far away from BKK.
Pov and our gangs are so generous to me to re-arranged and set Sunday 22nd as our gathering day so I'll be able to come and join you guys.Cool

I'll have to travel very far to come to this gathering and obviously can't take much of a gift to each of you.
So what I did yesterday was, I picked up my guitar, set up my Zoom H4 and proceeded to acoustically LIVE recorded 8 songs that I could think of in a straight one take without taking any intermission between songs and burned it on a CD. So be warned that it's not a good recording quality. It's just so crude, raw and may I say it's as real as you can get as MeSad

If any one of you (us?) want to have it as my souvenir of my "Homeward Bound" to you (just one CD per person please), please PM me. I'll carry over CDs with me for you. If you don't want it I certainly understand!Big Grin

Here's the song list, just in case you're curious to know what I'd mumbling about in that CDShy
1. Love's been good to me/Rod McQuen
2. Yesterday when I was young/Charles Aznavour
3. If/David Gates
4. Still crazy after all these years/Paul Simon
5. Homeward Bound/Paul Simon
6. Heart of gold/Neil Young
7. Goodbye/Mary Hopkins
8. The Promise/Tracy Chapman

Thanks and let me know ASAP, it's only 5 more nights for me in Calif. not much time to burnTongue
P.S. I'd like to limit to the first 15 CDs, I'm trying not to exceed the max weight on my carry over flight bag. Thanks.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009, 06:50 by napman.)
15-11-2009, 05:11
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552 - by napman - 15-11-2009, 05:11