Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fragile - Sting
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Fragile - Sting
(28-10-2009, 00:30).::.pOoH.::. Wrote: น่าซ่าส์ เอามาขายกันอีกแล้ว เดี๋ยวจับตีตาย!!!

จังหวะก็คร่อม เล่นก็มั่ว มันผ่านมานานแว้ววว Big GrinBig Grin

Wow, amazing!
Any more?
Now I can learn something from you too.

Just wondering how come kids like you and also Hattaya know this so OLD song?????Shy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
28-10-2009, 11:09
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

I simply brought this one back up again as the Eulogy for Red shirt/Yellow shirt or whatever colors that are dividing us all now;

(17-10-2009, 08:53)napman Wrote: Dedicated to the violent souls;

If blood will flow when fresh and steel are one
Drying in the colour of the evening sun
Tomorrows rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay

Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetimes argument
That "nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could"
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are

"In the coffin lay Benjamin Ernest Linder, a twenty-seven-year-old American engineer. While working on a small hydroelectric dam that eventually brought electricity and running water to a village in the middle of Nicaragua's war zone, he was ambushed by a group of Contras, anti-Sandinista rebels financed by the U.S. government. Ben Linder's death made front-page headlines around the world. His life and death were bitterly debated in the United States, on radio and television, in newspapers, and in Congress. Opponents of Washington's policy in Nicaragua called him a "national hero" and a martyr of the left, while supporters of Washington's policy justified him as a "legitimate target" and asked, "was he a Communist?" President Ronald Reagan, who had earlier proclaimed "I'm a Contra too," made no comment, but Vice President George Bush stated that Linder was on "the other side."
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010, 11:07 by napman.)
21-03-2010, 10:58
Cin Offline
Love will keep us Alive

Likes Given: 253
น้า Napman ครับ ผมชอบเพลงนี้มากเหมือนกัน พอเจอกระทู้เพลงนี้รีบเข้ามาดู จำได้ว่าเกือบยี่สิบปีแล้วมั้งครับที่ Sting ทำAlbum Nothing Like the sun แถมขายเป็นเทปคาสเสท แพคคู่อีกต่างหาก แต่เป็นอัลบั้มที่ดีมากๆชุดนึงของเค้าเลยครับ อีกเพลงที่ชอบในอัลบั้มนี้คือเพลง Englishman in New york ทั้งสองเพลงนี้ผมยังไม่เข้าใจความหมายอย่างลึกซึ้ง หวังว่าถ้าน้า Napman กลับมาเมืองไทยคงมีโอกาสกันที่เชียงใหม่บ้างนะครับ ด้วยความเคารพครับ

17-04-2010, 22:56
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

หวังว่าถ้าน้า Napman กลับมาเมืองไทยคงมีโอกาสกันที่เชียงใหม่บ้างนะครับ ด้วยความเคารพครับ

Hi cin,

Sorry for my late respond, I haven't get in "Nimit" for a while.
And yes I'm looking forward to see you at Chiangmai during my next vacation trip in this November.

I always love to meet anybody who wants to meet me. Life is too short to just stay in one's shell and die without knowing some good people. And since we have MUSIC as the common mutual interest, I'm sure we can have some interesting topics to pass our times and have fun exchange our point of views and such whenever we meetTongue.

21-04-2010, 21:59