Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix You จาก Young @ Heart
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Fix You จาก Young @ Heart
(16-10-2009, 11:16)SARUN Wrote: Young @ Heart Chorus เป็นที่รู้จักกันใน USA ไม๊ครับ น้า Nap?

Dear Sarun,
According to my public knowledge (that I don't really have that muchShy)
I'd say "I really don't know" if Young @ Heart is "well-known" in USA or not!
The facts of the matters is, Americans are bombarded with commercialize/informercialize and all kind of gimmicks that will try to make them believe in what the sellers try to sell their products.Sad

Americans are literally and hopelessly "Information overloaded", and they can't really extract the "Truth" from the "Lie" that they are given.

BTW; I don't know if Thais are in this state of confusion or notBig Grin

So, many things became well-known by those deceptives tactics to get their financial profits in return. But this Young @ Heart as I know of is not aiming for financial goal. Its main goal is totally opposite from the mass.

My guess is Young @ Heart is not well-known in that respect. I just happened to know them from here and there, and my age could be another factor that brought their attention to me too.

Sorry for the vague answer Sarun Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-10-2009, 21:15
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fix You จาก Young @ Heart - by SARUN - 15-10-2009, 10:59
RE: Fix You จาก Young @ Heart - by napman - 16-10-2009, 21:15