Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ
(13-10-2009, 17:32)dear709 Wrote: อันนึงกริดเคยขายไป คือ "Digitech vocalist live 2"
อันนึงเห็นน้าหนุ่มใช้อยู่ คือ "TC helicon harmony G"

ตัวไหนสร้างเสียงได้เที่ยงตรงกว่า ใช้งานได้ง่ายกว่า ฟังก์ชั่นเยอะกว่า...ทำนองนี้น่ะครับ
(หรือมีข้อมูลอะไรอีกที่อยากจะเพิ่มหรือจะแนะนำผมยินดีมากครับ)

ใครที่เคยใช้งานขอรบกวนด้วยครับ

Hi dear7,
I don't know anything about Tc helicon, but I'm using Digit V2, so I think I can share some ideas with you.

Digit. V2 has basic functions like Compressor, Reverb, Enhance, Harmony mix, and each of those functions also has 3 mini functions to play around with. Able to use with Condenser mic or Dynamic mic too,

I'm using it because I no longer want to be in any band or with any other (too lazy to practice with othersBig Grin). I'm now a "One man band" type so I will occasionally need some fake harmony to avoid monotony or even boring for the audience.

So far I'm happy with it, but of course nothing will replace the real human voice.

Here's my sample that you may have more idea if you want to watch it;
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
13-10-2009, 21:37
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ - by napman - 13-10-2009, 21:37