Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
(07-10-2009, 00:16)hattaya111 Wrote: Ritchie Blackmore คือคนที่มีอิทธิพลกับผมมากๆอีกคน งานปัจจุบันกับนักร้องสาวหัวทองผมมีบูเรย์อยู่ เจอกันเมื่อไหร่จะเอาไปให้นะน้ารัน
Hi Hattaya,
I believed you're talking about "Blackmore's night"'s Castles & Dreams DVD that he collaborated with Candice Night. I happened to have that DVD too.

ไงก็ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ที่นี่มีสาระด้วยนะครับ น้าทั้งสองยังกะอายุรุ่นเดียวกันเลย 5555
I'm wondering that myself too. 5555

น้าnapครับ ผมคงมีอะไรคุยยาวเเน่เลย จดหมายข้ามโลกจากน้าถึงผมนานเเล้ว ไม่ได้ตอบต้องขออภัยด้วย ชีวิตมีเหตุการณ์ต่างๆมากมาย คล้ายๆปีนี้ต้องรับปริญญาทีละ 5ใบ เเค่คิดจะเริ่มเขียนยังไงยังยากพอๆกับหาเวลาที่ดีเลยครับ
That's perfectly fine, Hattaya, Glad that you received my letter. Please take your time on more important stuffs in you life. Just put my matter at your back-burner, there's no reason to rush at all.

ป.ล คิดถึงทุกๆคนมากครับ ร่าง hattaya111 คงจะดับสูญเร็วๆนี้
คนเรากำหนด เลือกเกิดไม่ได้เลย คือความจริง เเต่ผมเชื่อว่าเราเลือกที่จะตายอย่างไรได้ครับ

???? I'm not sure what you're trying to tell us, but "yes" and "no" about choosing to die options.
"Yes" if you commit suicide, but that's the ultimate abusive action that you can do to your life's wonderful vehicle that serves you from the day your mother gave birth to you. Will she like it??

So "No" is my option, I'm just going to merrily along and wait until the nature takes its course without hurrying and in the mean time trying to make this world better place than when I first arrived. Is it better option? Or not??

30 พศจิกา วันดับ hattaya111 ?????
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
07-10-2009, 03:08
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา - by napman - 07-10-2009, 03:08