Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
ดังคำพระท่านว่า "สรรพสิ่งย่อมไม่เที่ยงแท้ไม่แน่นอน ย่อมมีเกิดขึ้นและดับไปเป็นธรรมดา "

Yes, Sarun, It's the ultimate truth.

My ancient band "THANKS" played quite a few of "Deep purple".
My last rock band "On the rock" played at least 2 songs of "Rainbow" which were "Man on the silver mountain" and "Catch the rainbow".

So you can see that I'm Ritchie's fan too Big Grin

Last time that I've seen Deep purple was in around 2005? at Glen Helen which is an open field concert location behind the hills about 6 miles from my house. Steve Morse was the lead guitar at that time. There were about 10 bands in all and that included Tom Petty and the heartbreakers too and also Ronnie James Dio band too as I recalled. But no I didn't pay for the admission! I got the ticket before I donated my blood to the blood bank (which I normally did) and received the concert ticket in return!

It's kind of surprise to me that a man of your age has some interesting in this ancient rock band!

Thanks in behalf of the other members for your work in research to bring the history of this band to them. But I really doubt if there'll be any interesting in this ancient historyRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
05-10-2009, 23:07
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา - by napman - 05-10-2009, 23:07