ไม่อยากบอกน้าnapman เลยว่าแผ่น cream reunion ผมก็ซื้อไว้ อิอิ
ป.ล.กลัวน้ากรรมกรจะมาขอซื้อต่ออีก Tongue
27-09-2009, 06:46
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: แนะนำเพลงบลูส์หน่อยคับ
(27-09-2009, 06:46)Webmaster Wrote: ไม่อยากบอกน้าnapman เลยว่าแผ่น cream reunion ผมก็ซื้อไว้ อิอิ
ป.ล.กลัวน้ากรรมกรจะมาขอซื้อต่ออีก Tongue

I don't want to tell you neither that I also have cream reunion DVD (plus CD too),
I'm a HUGE fan of these 3 guys, especially Jack Bruce (I've stole a lot of his licks), always love his composition and his singing style.
So here we are again, same craziness Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
27-09-2009, 22:44
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
(27-09-2009, 22:44)napman Wrote: I'm a HUGE fan of these 3 guys, especially Jack Bruce (I've stole a lot of his licks), always love his composition and his singing style.
So here we are again, same craziness Big Grin

Speaking of Jack Bruce.

When I was young I was surrounded by my Dad's old, melodic Italian music records then it evolved to Elvis,The Shadows,The Ventures, Duane Eddy,The Beatles, and so on. I was also a closet lover of Indian music for no other reason except it seemed easy on the ears.

When the Cream came into the scene I didn't care much about the guitar work I just loved the rhythm section. I used to get stoned and listen to the early Cream album laughing every time, thinking, "Wow, the bass player & the drummer were something else, like good jazz players trying to run away from each other rather than going the same way to create unity. They just left the guitar player behind confused and trying to keep up with them." That was my personal thought back in those days...I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling OK?

Anyway, when I first heard Jack Bruce's voice I thought " Wow he sings the Indian notes!" and I liked it. "Indian Notes" to me then...I guess it's now called semi-tone, quarter-tone, micro-tone, or what the hell you want to call it 'cause I don't care but I CAN HEAR IT. For example when the note is not quite a C note and it's not quite a B note either but it's in between the spectrum of the two notes. Those notes are common in Indian music, Arabic music, Gypsy music, and that's what I heard in Jack Bruce singing in those days. Who would believe me then, I didn't have the knowledge nor skill to explain what I heard back then. I still love Jack Bruce and it's not because he's a brilliant bass player but he is MUSICAL. That's the way aha aha I like it!

JACK BRUCE RULES!!!
[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
28-09-2009, 01:08
Find Like Post Reply
SARUN Offline
Very Imperfect People

Likes Given: 176
คนไทยที่อยากจะเริ่มฟังเพลงบลูส์
อันดับหนึ่งในใจเลย อยากให้ฟังเพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ H.M. Blues (ชะตาชีวิต)
เหตุผลเหรอ ฮ่า ฮ่า ฮ่า?เพื่อความภูมิใจและความศิริมงคล เหตุผลมีเท่านั้น เอง?
แต่เคยเขียนๆ ไปแล้ว

ก็ขอ แนะนำอันดับ 2 ในใจ
เพลง ที่มีเนื้อหา ที่ยังใช้ได้ในยุคสมัยนี้ และมี ขนบฯของบลูส์ อย่างครบถ้วน แล้วมาประยุกต์ กับวิถีไทยอีกเล็กน้อยได้อย่าง ลงตัว ฟังแล้วก็ไม่ก่อให้เกิดความหงิดหงิดใจ จากการ ประดิษฐ์ประดอย จนเกินงาม
และนั่นคือเพลง
เพลง..ฉันคือบุญชู - จรัล มโนเพ็ชร เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ บุญชู

ฟังวิทยุออนไลน์ ที่ izeemusic

ภาพยนตร์ บุญชู ที่เป็นชื่อที่เชื่อว่า ยังอยู่ในใจคนวัย30-40 ปี กับ เนื้อหาของหนังที่ดำเนินไปเรื่อยๆ ควบคู่กับชีวิตวัยรุ่นพวกฝักใฝ่ฝ่ายเล่าเรียน ในยุคนั้น ตัวละครก็มีเสนห์ในแต่ละบท สามารถจับต้องได้จริงในชีวิตจริงๆ
กับแก่นของเรื่องที่สอนให้คน ซื่อสัตย์ เป็นคนดี แทรกไปกับ มุขตลกฮาๆ แบบเจ้าเล่ห์อย่างศรีธนญชัย หรือจะแบบ ขำๆ แบบเด๋อๆด๋าๆ นึกแต่ละมุขย้อนๆกลับไป ก็ยังแอบๆยิ้มในใจได้มาตลอดจนทุกวันนี้

ภาพยนตร์ บุญชู ได้สร้างการเปลี่ยนแปลง วิถีการทำหนังไทย ในยุคนั้น ด้วยการ เน้นปลีกย่อย ของเรื่อง มากกว่าที่จะเน้น ไปที่แก่นของเรื่องตาม บทประพันธ์ ดั้งเดิม เพิ่มเสริมมุขฮาๆ ไม่น่าเบื่อตลอดทั้งเรื่อง ทำให้ คนดูรู้สึกสัมผัสได้ง่าย มันใกล้เคียงกับชีวิตจริง จนหลายๆเรื่อง ก็เอาแบบอย่าง ต่อๆ กันมา จนทุกวันนี้

ภาพยนตร์ บุญชู ได้สร้าง สันติสุข- จินตหรา

ภาพยนตร์ บุญชู ได้สร้าง คำพังเพยร่วมสมัย อย่าง ?คบคนพาล พาลไปหาผิด ?คบบัณฑิต (ฤทธิ์ถกล) บัณฑิตพาไปเล่นหนัง ?

ขอแสดงความไว้อาลัยให้กับคุณบัณฑิต ไว้ ณ ที่นี้ ...

*?*?,
?,,?*?*?
?*?,,?*?*?
?
?

@_@~??"If I leave here tomorrow" ...Sad ??~@_@
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2009, 10:50 by SARUN.)
02-10-2009, 10:44
Find Like Post Reply
blues6149 Offline

ดนตรีร็อคที่เอาบลูส์เข้าไปผสม เรื่มมีตั้งแต่ยุค 50's เรื่อยไปจนถึงต้นยุค 70's หลังจากนั้น ร็อคก็เริ่มพัฒนาไปสู่แนว hard rock, heavy metal เรื่อยไป วง Blues rock ในยุคนั้นมี Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stone, Yard Bird, John Mayall and the heartbreakers, creams, fleetwod mc, allman brothers band, เป็นต้น จะรวม jimi hendrix ด้วยก็ได้ ผมเขียน blog สอนเล่นกีต้าร์บลูส์ที่ http://guitarblues.exteen.com/ ลองแวะไปดูได้

chuck.
02-11-2009, 22:34
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(02-11-2009, 22:34)ิblues6149 Wrote: ดนตรีร็อคที่เอาบลูส์เข้าไปผสม เรื่มมีตั้งแต่ยุค 50's เรื่อยไปจนถึงต้นยุค 70's หลังจากนั้น ร็อคก็เริ่มพัฒนาไปสู่แนว hard rock, heavy metal เรื่อยไป วง Blues rock ในยุคนั้นมี Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stone, Yard Bird, John Mayall and the heartbreakers, creams, fleetwod mc, allman brothers band, เป็นต้น จะรวม jimi hendrix ด้วยก็ได้ ผมเขียน blog สอนเล่นกีต้าร์บลูส์ที่ http://guitarblues.exteen.com/ ลองแวะไปดูได้

chuck.

Hi chuck,
So I guess you were born on 6/1/49?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge here for our younger generationsCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
02-11-2009, 22:43
blues6149 Offline

hi,
nice guess but no. 6149 is a highway number (route 6149) which leads to Mississippi Delta Blues.
chuck
02-11-2009, 23:09
Find Like Post Reply
yodLove Offline

ลองฟัง The Jeff Healey Band สิครับชุด see the light จะได้รู้ว่าคนตาบอดเล่น
เพลง Blues เป็นยังไงบ้าง ขอบอกสุดยอดครับผมชอบมาก
Everything must change
All thing must pass.
Big Grin
03-11-2009, 03:33
Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
แนะนำอีกคนคุณภาพมากครับ Mighty Sam McClain

http://www.mightysam.com/
แนะนำเพลงนี้ Sledgehammer Soul and Down Home Blues ชื่อเดียวกับอัลบั้ม ลองหาฟังดูครับ
03-11-2009, 05:08
napman Offline
VIP member

(03-11-2009, 03:33)yodLove Wrote: ลองฟัง The Jeff Healey Band สิครับชุด see the light จะได้รู้ว่าคนตาบอดเล่น
เพลง Blues เป็นยังไงบ้าง ขอบอกสุดยอดครับผมชอบมาก

Dear YodLove,
Allow me to put it here for you; and RIP Jeff,

(03-11-2009, 05:08)Webmaster Wrote: แนะนำอีกคนคุณภาพมากครับ Mighty Sam McClain

http://www.mightysam.com/
แนะนำเพลงนี้ Sledgehammer Soul and Down Home Blues ชื่อเดียวกับอัลบั้ม ลองหาฟังดูครับ

Wow, this guy is a real full package in one!
His soulful singing, jazz, blues.....amazing.Tongue
Where was I?, I've never known about his existence Sad

Thanks again, Nimit.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2009, 05:40 by napman.)
03-11-2009, 05:33