Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free
Nicky Offline

Likes Given: 0
Free
อันนี้เป็นความรู้สึกส่วนตัวว่า เวลาฟังเพลงของ Donavon Frankenreiter รู้สึกสบายๆ หายเครียดดีค่ะ ในอัลบั้มก็มีเพลงหลายๆอารมณ์ดี แต่เพลงที่ชอบมากๆ คือ Beautiful day หาไม่เจอค่ะ หุหุ...ใครที่เคยชอบ Jack Johnson คิดว่าก็อาจจะชอบ donavon ด้วยน่ะค่ะ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Xv4oHGUyw&feature=fvst

We could let this love be the fading sky
We could drift all night untill the new sun rise
Pass me a drink or maybe two
One for me and one for you

And we'll be free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee

Here comes corner winds and the changin' tide
We better drop them sails and get inside
When will the weather ever let us go
I guess we'll have to wait until the trade winds blow

When we'll be free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee

There's nothing in between
What we are, what we see
There's nothing in between
What we are, what we see, what we are
We are just

On a life boat sailin' home
With our drunken hearts and our tired bones
Well I just take one last look around
Yeah an' every place feels like a familiar town

And now we're free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
And dontchya wanna be
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
From time to time a little
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
(hey now now)
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
I know you know your
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Feels so good to be
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
mmm mmm mmm
Free-ee-ee-ee-ee
"Just be myself...that's all"
23-09-2009, 13:56
Find Like Post Reply
Tingnal Away
Posting Freak

Likes Given: 1
RE: Free

ใช่เพลงนี้รึเปล่าป้า Nicky Cool
สุดท้ายก็กลับคืนสู่ธรรมชาติ
25-09-2009, 01:35
Website Find Like Post Reply
Nicky Offline

(25-09-2009, 01:35)Tingnal Wrote:

ใช่เพลงนี้รึเปล่าป้า Nicky Cool

นี่เลย!!!! โห เราหาไม่เจออ่ะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ ชอบเพลงนี้จัง อยากไปทะเลอีกละ....ไม่รู้ว่าคนอื่นๆ รู้สึกอย่างเรารึเปล่า อาจจะรู้สึกเฉยๆนะ แต่เวลาเราฟังเพลงนี้รู้สึกหายเหนื่อยล่ะ เออ...แต่อย่าเรียกป้าได้ไหมอ่ะตัวเอง เค้าขอร้อง ย่า ยาย น้า อา ที่ฟังแล้วอายุเยอะ ไม่เอาได้ปะSad
น้าติงค่ะ สวัสดีอย่างเป็นทางการนะคะ แฮ่แฮ่ แบบว่าหนูขอแค่ Nicky เฉยๆนะคะน้า กลัวแก่อะคะ
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2009, 02:22 by Nicky.)
25-09-2009, 02:08
Find Like Post Reply
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
สไตล์เหมือนนาย JJ มากเลยครับ เสียงก็เหมือนอีก Smile

ป.ล. เห็นหัวข้อนึกว่าหมายถึง วง Free ซะอีก
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2clFsLA3w
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2009, 19:21 by Webmaster.)
25-09-2009, 19:17
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(25-09-2009, 19:17)Webmaster Wrote: ป.ล. เห็นหัวข้อนึกว่าหมายถึง วง Free ซะอีก

I really missed Paul Rodgers since he's with "Bad Company" and then he joined force with "Queen". But I don't think he could be another "Fred Mercury". Nobody canSad
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
25-09-2009, 23:06
Nicky Offline

(25-09-2009, 19:17)Webmaster Wrote: สไตล์เหมือนนาย JJ มากเลยครับ เสียงก็เหมือนอีก Smile

ป.ล. เห็นหัวข้อนึกว่าหมายถึง วง Free ซะอีก
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B2clFsLA3w

ใช่ค่ะ แต่น้ำเสียงฟังสบายและเซ็กซี่กว่า JJ ค่ะ ไม่รู้หนุ่มๆ ว่าไงค่ะ
(25-09-2009, 23:06)napman Wrote:
(25-09-2009, 19:17)Webmaster Wrote: ป.ล. เห็นหัวข้อนึกว่าหมายถึง วง Free ซะอีก

I really missed Paul Rodgers since he's with "Bad Company" and then he joined force with "Queen". But I don't think he could be another "Fred Mercury". Nobody canSad

Uncle Nap i agree with you. Paul Rodgers is nice but nobody can be Fred Mercury .I still don't know why . Because, i thought they are different voice and personality.What do you think ka?

Let change topics to all about "Free" . 555
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2009, 20:29 by Nicky.)
26-09-2009, 19:43
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(26-09-2009, 19:43)Nicky Wrote: Uncle Nap i agree with you. Paul Rodgers is nice but nobody can be Fred Mercury .I still don't know why . Because, i thought they are different voice and personality.What do you think ka?

Dear Nicky,
To my opinion, Paul R is more of a typical blues man with powerful voice if he wants to stress it, he's almost like "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" type. Freddy Mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) on the other hand was totally different just like you said. Fred M was so innovative mind and classical music was his background. His composition was heavily influenced by his classical background especially "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "We are the champion" for example. And his voice, at the best when he reached his
crecendos.
I've never seen Paul R live but I had a chance to see Queen concert at Inglewood Forum in mid 70s. They were as spectacular as they could be.
And as we knew Fred M has gone too soon because of his personal sexual preference that he chose. Sometimes it makes me wonder what would happen to Queen if Fred M still alive today?

And Paul R still merrily going along on his own way which is perfectly fine with me. But I'd rather enjoy him as a a bluesman singing blues with those color people in stead of joining Brian May.
Funny story about Brian M, he went back to school and became another Phd. in the field of his interest (Science) Big Grin Good for him.

Thanks for asking, Nicky Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
26-09-2009, 22:55
Webmaster Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 310
แต่ว่าถ้า Freddie Mercury ไม่ได้ถูกค้นพบเค้าคงไปเป็น http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUmf8BKRlI
27-09-2009, 07:02
Nicky Offline

(26-09-2009, 22:55)napman Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 19:43)Nicky Wrote: Uncle Nap i agree with you. Paul Rodgers is nice but nobody can be Fred Mercury .I still don't know why . Because, i thought they are different voice and personality.What do you think ka?

Dear Nicky,
To my opinion, Paul R is more of a typical blues man with powerful voice if he wants to stress it, he's almost like "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" type. Freddy Mercury (Farrokh Bulsara) on the other hand was totally different just like you said. Fred M was so innovative mind and classical music was his background. His composition was heavily influenced by his classical background especially "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "We are the champion" for example. And his voice, at the best when he reached his
crecendos.
I've never seen Paul R live but I had a chance to see Queen concert at Inglewood Forum in mid 70s. They were as spectacular as they could be.
And as we knew Fred M has gone too soon because of his personal sexual preference that he chose. Sometimes it makes me wonder what would happen to Queen if Fred M still alive today?

And Paul R still merrily going along on his own way which is perfectly fine with me. But I'd rather enjoy him as a a bluesman singing blues with those color people in stead of joining Brian May.
Funny story about Brian M, he went back to school and became another Phd. in the field of his interest (Science) Big Grin Good for him.

Thanks for asking, Nicky Wink

Thank you ka uncle. Big Grin
(27-09-2009, 07:02)Webmaster Wrote: แต่ว่าถ้า Freddie Mercury ไม่ได้ถูกค้นพบเค้าคงไปเป็น http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUmf8BKRlI

ก็ยังดีค่ะน้า web หนูล่ะกลัวว่าแกจะไปเป็นอย่างอื่นจัง (ไปสู่ที่ชอบนะคะ หนูล้อเล่นนะอา Freddie...ปรื้อออ)
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2009, 16:43 by Nicky.)
27-09-2009, 16:36
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

(27-09-2009, 07:02)Webmaster Wrote: แต่ว่าถ้า Freddie Mercury ไม่ได้ถูกค้นพบเค้าคงไปเป็น http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUmf8BKRlI

Hi Nimit,
I've seen quite a few of Stevieriks' YT, most of them are so hillarious. He's a funny guy himself too.Big Grin
Thanks for let us know, so anybody who doesn't know him will have some clue to watch him on another imitations.Cool

27-09-2009, 22:38