Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
PussyJazz Offline

Likes Given: 0
Wink  หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGygcan2F...r_embedded

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

ครั้งแรกที่เล่นแล้วร้องเองครับ แหะ แหะ
22-09-2009, 01:31
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
Hi PJ,

First off, how the heck you got THAT name? Big Grin

It's quite unusual for any saxophonist to be also a vocalist. but she did it very naturally and her credential is pretty solid.

I never like to compare, but couldn't help to ask you guys (Ohw & May) a question.
Have you guys ever known/watched "Parradee" (Hattaya & Muk)?
If you never did then please do 5555

All said and done, I liked your performance, you guys seemed to really have fun doing it and it showedCool

Good job, thanks for sharing your talents with us and warm welcome to this Solid Bluehouse. I think you'll like it here.

After I looked at your joined date I realized that you were way more seniority than me but I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you guys!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2009, 02:17 by napman.)
22-09-2009, 02:07
PussyJazz Offline

RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
Hi P' Napman krub Big Grin

Ahhhh Thanks a lot for watching my performance krub P Big Grin 555555 This name was born from Rock and Jazz krub Big Grin. I love rthe expression of rude but sincere, however, I also love the delicate shade of yellow emotion (in my own view of jazz 5555) of jazz krub. So, I put them to be as one as "pussyjazz" it's rude but gentle Big Grin

But Who are Hattaya and Muk krub? and How can i see their performance krub? Big Grin
22-09-2009, 02:47
napman Offline
VIP member

(22-09-2009, 02:47)PussyJazz Wrote: Hi P' Napman krub Big Grin

But Who are Hattaya and Muk krub? and How can i see their performance krub? Big Grin

Hi again,
Hattaya is the well-respected guitar player here and coincidently heavily in Jazz influence. and Muk is my favorite singer.

Please follow these link to them whenever you have time.
1. Find Hattaya111 (may be at Meeting/Trip)
2. Get in his profile
3. Find Parradee.multiply.com by scroll down just a little bit
4. Look for "Video"
5. There they were at;
Fly me to the moon and Close to you.

The videos quality were not that great because it wasn't real camcorder but you'll get an idea how they were and how similar you guys are to them 55555Big Grin

Please have fun.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2009, 03:08 by napman.)
22-09-2009, 03:06
PussyJazz Offline

Thanks a lot for your kindness of giving me information of P' Hattaya krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
22-09-2009, 03:15
napman Offline
VIP member

(22-09-2009, 03:15)PussyJazz Wrote: Thanks a lot for your kindness of giving me information of P' Hattaya krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's my pleasure to be able to guide you to anyone or anything that hopefully will inspire you to share your talents and make this world a better place when the time comes for you to leave.

I'm proud of being the oldest member here, I'm not a guitar player by any mean. I just happened to love to play guitar and hear another musicians play their hearts out.

Pardon me if I'm kind of rambling on and on. At my age if I still wake up tomorrow I considered myself being blessed for each new day. So as bad as I am at my guitar playing, I bit the bullet and put them on YT just in case I don't wake up to see the sun tomorrow. My main intention is when I'm gone then my grandchildren will be able to see how their "grandpa" was when he was alive.Shy

And that could apply to you too, I keep preaching to people to put their performances on YT because nobody ever knows what will happen to them tomorrow! Look what had happened lately to "JazzyMetal", but luckily he's been given the second chance which is very seldom. Take advantage of the contemporary technologies that didn't exist as short as few years back.Tongue

Please talk to May and tell her I'm convincing you guys to put your performances at YT. You guys are very well-equipted with talents and credentials, please use then to help/inspire others while you can do it together.
To do the performance by yourself is hard, but to have someone else do it with you is even double harder due to personal daily schedule. So bottom line is "Do it now", do it while you can. Our days for each of us are numbered already, I don't care if you are 32 or 15, don't wait until it's too late (again!)Sad

Thanks again to allow us to see your "performance" Cool

22-09-2009, 04:11
PussyJazz Offline

Ahhhhh you're so very very nice and cute na krub P Big Grin I'm very pleasure to know you from here na krub Big Grin

Ahhh!! Her name is not "May" krub 5555 Big Grin, instead, hers is "Pleng (Song)" krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I'll tell her na krub but I'm not sure whether she'll join again. She's busy na krub. Sad

Anyway, Thanks for sharing some your life opinion and give us mind support na krub Big Grin
22-09-2009, 22:15
napman Offline
VIP member

(22-09-2009, 22:15)PussyJazz Wrote: Ahhhhh you're so very very nice and cute na krub P Big Grin I'm very pleasure to know you from here na krub Big Grin

Ahhh!! Her name is not "May" krub 5555 Big Grin, instead, hers is "Pleng (Song)" krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hi Ohw,
Thanks for the correction, I didn't know how I get that "May" from?Big Grin
But it's even more funny when her name is "Pleng" and then she sang herself? 5555
And just like "Muk" (Myakira), Muk's also very incredibly busy with her daily work schedule, not to mention about her traveling passion.

Did you have a chance to get to "Parradee"? To me the similarity is simply ridiculously uncanny.

Talk to you later.

Does anybody else has some comment for this duo?

22-09-2009, 22:44
PussyJazz Offline

Hi P' Napman krub Big Grin

I checked Parradee's website and their performance already krub. It's very cool na krub Big Grin

P krub Do u play facebook krub? Mine is http://www.facebook.com/PuzzyJazz krub Big Grin U can check it out krub Big Grin
23-09-2009, 08:01
napman Offline
VIP member

Hi Ohw,
I think they are cool too.Cool And I hope you guys will have some kind of communication. I live too far for that.Sad

And I happened to have Facebook Acct. Just sent my msg to yours. Wink

23-09-2009, 08:26