Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
อาการปวดฝ่ามือระหว่างเล่นกีต้าร์จะแก้อย่างไรดีครับ
Nicky Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: อาการปวดฝ่ามือระหว่างเล่นกีต้าร์จะแก้อย่างไรดีครับ
เหรียญผ่านได้หลวมๆตั้งแต่ bar ที่สองค่ะ แค่อธิบายให้เห็นภาพ มันไม่ใช่มาตรฐานการวัดอะไรหรอกค่ะ ลองไปตามประสาคนไม่รู้เรื่องนะคะ ตอนนั้นเลือกกีต้าร์ไม่เป็น ไม่รู้จักนักดนตรีที่ไหนเลย เล่นก็ไม่ดี ฝึกจากหนังสือเพลง ตีคอร์ดได้อยู่ไม่เกิน 8 คอร์ด(มวยวัดค่ะ)Tongue รู้แต่ว่าจะซื้อกีต้าร์เอาไปลองออดิชั่น เพราะอยากร้องเพลงแต่ไม่มีคนเล่นกีต้าร์ให้ (ได้งานเฉยเลย ขอบคุณพี่เจ้าของร้านที่ให้กำเนิดดิฉันด้วยนะคะ) ส่วนที่sundayลองแล้วผ่าน bar ที่สามได้น่ะ ก็ควรจะเป็นอย่างนั้นค่ะ เพราะถ้าไม่ได้ก็คงติดเฟรตมั่งค่ะ เรื่อง action กีต้าร์ นี้พี่นิคกี้ว่ารอพี่ๆ ที่มีความรู้เรื่องนี้ มาช่วยตอบดีกว่า ไม่ค่อยสันทัดค่ะ หรือเข้าไปดูกระทู้ที่พูดถึงเรื่องนี้ดูค่ะ
สำหรับบางคอร์ด ที่จับลำบากนั้น ทำอย่างที่น้า napman บอกเลยคะ เลือก position เลือกย้ายโน้ตมาอยู่ในตำแหน่งที่จับง่ายขึ้น ดีที่สุดค่ะ อีกอย่างลองสังเกตุนิ้วโป้งกับข้อมือดูนะคะ ว่าเวลาจับคอร์ดยากๆนี้ ว่าตำแหน่งอยู่ตรงไหน เลื่อนนิ้วโป้งลงมา เวลาเจอคอร์ดแบบนี้ พี่นิคกี้ก็มีอาการเหมือนไฟช็อดเหมือนกันค่ะหลังจากแป๊ปแล้วก็จะชาทันที ขนาดไม่รู้สึกเลยว่ากดสายอยู่รึเปล่า แต่ตอนนี้ดีขึ้นค่ะ คอร์ดทาบไม่มีแรงที่เคยเล่นไม่ได้ ก็เล่นได้ดีขึ้นด้วยค่ะ กลับชอบมากเวลาตีคอร์ด คุม sound ง่ายดี ต้องลองดู 14 ข้อที่พี่ลงไว้ *** เพิ่มเติมนิดนึง การเลือกรับประทานอาหารที่มีประโยชน์ก็สำคัญมากค่ะ เป็นไปได้ก็หา วิตามินมาทานบ้างพวก BComplex ช่วยบำรุงเรื่องระบบประสาท เหน็บชา , C ช่วยเรื่องความแข็งแรงของเส้นเอ็น ปรึกษาเภสัชดูค่ะ อ้อ...หลีกเลี่ยงการนอนทับแขนด้วยนะคะ แต่จะให้ใครหนุนแขนนี่ก็แล้วแต่ค่ะ แต่อย่านานแล้วกัน(อิจฉา)หุหุBig Grin
ยังงัยฟังคำแนะนำจากหลายๆท่านนะคะ เพราะทั้งหมด พี่เรียนรู้จากประสบการณ์ อาจมีผิดพลาดน่ะค่ะ
(19-09-2009, 21:04)sunday Wrote: ขอบคุน มากครับ พี่ nicky สำหรับ ข้อมูล นะครับ

ไอ้ข้อที่พี่พูด ถึง เหรียญสิบ ลอดผ่าน action อ่ะครับ ...พี่ลองตรง bar ไหนครับเนี่ย
เมื่อกี้ผมก้อ ไปลองมา เอาเหรียญ 10 ลอง ผ่าน ตรง bar สามดู ผลออกมาว่า ผ่านไปได้เฉยเลย
อันนี้ serious ไหมครับ

ผมก้อกำลังนึก ได้เรื่องนึง ครับ เกี่ยวกับข้อมือ
คอร์ส บางคอร์ส มันต้องก้างนิ้ว มากครับ อย่างเช่น (x3x557)
แล้วตอนจับคอร์สพวกนี้ ผมต้องหักข้อมือ เยอะมากๆๆเลยครับ เกือบจะ 90 องศา เลย
พอเล่นไปสักพัก แล้วกลับมาที่คอร์สนี้ ผมจะปวด ข้อ มือ กระทันหันเลยครับ เหมือนมี อาไรมาช็อด เลย

จะมีทางแก้ไขไหมครับ

(19-09-2009, 23:12)napman Wrote:
(19-09-2009, 21:04)sunday Wrote: คอร์ส บางคอร์ส มันต้องก้างนิ้ว มากครับ อย่างเช่น (x3x557)
แล้วตอนจับคอร์สพวกนี้ ผมต้องหักข้อมือ เยอะมากๆๆเลยครับ เกือบจะ 90 องศา เลย
พอเล่นไปสักพัก แล้วกลับมาที่คอร์สนี้ ผมจะปวด ข้อ มือ กระทันหันเลยครับ เหมือนมี อาไรมาช็อด เลย

จะมีทางแก้ไขไหมครับ

Hi Sunday,
You may want to try this alternate one?
When you do your x3x557 you accomplished 2C notes, 1E note and 1B notes right?
If you try this one 8X109X7 you will get the same notes of 2C, 1E and 1B but much more kind to your fingers/arm. Big Grin

And BTW; I stop using pick (except thumb pick) longer than I can remember 5555
(19-09-2009, 15:18)Nicky Wrote: Hello Mr.Napman,
How are you? Thank you very much and apprecaited.My hands is better more then befor and i back on the way i love again.I'm not really good guitar player, but can't stop to play him.Hope my sharing story can behalf some of us and hope they can get well soon.Anyway we can start to know each other from here and i'll keep in touch never lost contact again.(..lol..hope you understand my bad English type)

Cheer
Nicky

Hi Nicky,
First off, don't be too conscious about your English, some know more and some know less. The trick is if you are not afraid of making mistake you will progress which is exactly like playing guitar. I also get acquainted with some other members such as Myakira and Panda strictly in English for their requests in improving their English that I gladly and fully complied with their request.
Secondly, I'm not sure what do you mean by "I'm not really good guitar player"? Do you based yourself with other players' ability? Or you are comparing with your yesteryear's ability?

To be "GOOD" in playing guitar is the state of one's mind. In my mind if I can make myself happy playing my guitar then that's good ENOUGH for me. But in your case you may likely try to make the audience happy so that is very tough task before you simply can't please everbody!

But IMHO (In my humble opinion) if you really think your playing is better than yesterdays then you are on the path to be a "GOOD" player someday, sooner or later.

I know that you don't know me, but let me say I'm the oldest member here at 62 so I think I have some life credits to share for whoever wants it.

Allow me to share my history here, I always have soft spot in my heart for any lady who sings and plays guitar/piano. I believe my turning point was when I was in my teen (I'm talking about 40 plus years hereBig Grin) and I happened to see/hear this lovely lady with her guitar and she sang "Colors" all by herself and she ignited my thought of "Hey, I can make people happy by sing/play too just like her!)

Of course, when ladies sing, their voices are so sweet like Nightingale so that helps. When men sing it's more of a harsher and commanding tone and that's not really helpSad but I still keep doing that until these days no matter what 5555.

Oh well, it's getting too long now. Let me quit right here before rumbling on and on and on.
Have a nice day Nicky Wink

Hello!!!
Thank you, very kind of you to post all this! Can i ask you to improve my English?Big GrinAnd can i call you "uncle"?hehe See!!How are women important the world!!
Have a nice day.
"Just be myself...that's all"
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2009, 13:16 by Nicky.)
20-09-2009, 12:28
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: อาการปวดฝ่ามือระหว่างเล่นกีต้าร์จะแก้อย่างไรดีครับ - by Nicky - 20-09-2009, 12:28