Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amp ประเภทต่อเอง...ลองทำดูบ้างซิ!
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: Amp ประเภทต่อเอง...ลองทำดูบ้างซิ!
(03-09-2009, 23:08)napman Wrote: นี่ก็เป็นบทเรียนแก่น้องๆว่าอย่าไปซุ่มซ่ามทำอะไรโดยไม่มีการศึกษาก่อน..เฮ้อ!! ก็เคยมีการศึกษานิดๆหน่อยๆเพราะหัวไม่ดี..แต่ว่า macro/micro economics มันไม่เกี่ยวกับ vacuum tube electronics เลยนี่ครับ..เซ่อไปเลย! (จริงไม๊ Napman?)

Hey bro, no gut no glory, got it?

You'd never change, man!

I always noticed and remembered your curiosity that never ceased to show in your eyes no matter how long ago. Cool

My hat off for you W@@dro, I know zero about electrical stuff so I always steer away from those AC/DC stuffs. At the best when I was young I did attempt to build an acoustic guitar from plywood and that's about it. The other time was when I lost my Fender bass and built an electric bass by myself and of course it didn't work quite well.Big Grin

And of course you've got my approvals in anything you did. I always accepted you as you were and will keep on doing that. Our times are running short but our FRIENDSHIP will last beyond that brotherRolleyes

Thanks Napmandu!

I love that picture of yours....you looked so happy..that's why!

I love you man,
wOOdy
[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
03-09-2009, 23:28
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amp ประเภทต่อเอง...ลองทำดูบ้างซิ! - by Microtone - 03-09-2009, 23:28