Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by คนแก่
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by คนแก่
เอาเลยครับคุณลุง!

สมัยก่อนผมชอบเพลงนี้มาก, ร้องโดย Cobain (Nirvana) เสียดายที่เขาจากไปเสียแล้ว เดี๋ยวนี้จะหาศิลปินแท้จริงอย่างนั้นยากมาก แต่ว่าเขา (Cobain) ก็ฝากเพลงหลายเพลงไว้ให้คนรุ่นหลังได้เล่น....ก็ฟังคนสูงอายุแจมเพลงนี้ด้วย ukelele (ukulele) ซะหน่อย!!

คุณป้าและคุณลุงยังมี teen spirit ที่จะร๊อคแอนด์โรลอยู่ แต่ก็ต้องใช้เก้าอี้นั่งมาช่วยลดภาระหน่อย..ใจมันสู้...แต่ปวดหลังง่ะ! พวกคนไทยรุนเก๋าก็น่าจะแจมเพลงนี้ด้วยระนาด ซออู้ ซอด้วง คงจะน่าฟังด้วยเหมือนกัน.

Smells like Teen Spirit by The Ukulele Orchestra

[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2009, 08:14 by Microtone.)
06-08-2009, 08:10
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT by คนแก่
Hey W@@dro,

I didn't know you also dig Kurt?
To me he's one of the rare breed, so raw and so sincere. And man it's so hard to believe he's gone for almost 15 years now!Sad

I remember it said in his suicide note that he took Neil Young (one of his idols) words and quoted in there "It's better to burn out than fading away" or something like that.

Now speaking of Thai classical music, I'm sure you know about Fong Nam and Bruce Gaston and those artists from Silapakorn. I don't hear about Bruce lately but when Ketaran was still alive I've heard he also collaborated with him and Fong Nam too. Wondering what happen to Bruce's project now?Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
07-08-2009, 05:27
Website Find Like Post Reply