Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ลายเซ็นนั้นสำคัญไฉน...
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ลายเซ็นต์นั้นสำคัญไฉน...
Here's my take on my "Signature", just like Karn and Sarun, it may revolve from time to time Big Grin

Simple means between you and your lover ( or man and wife).

You can be physically stay together but it's better to leave some spaces between you and your lover. Let that heavenly winds help you two breathe comfortably and not stiffle each other.
Just love each other but remember LOVE is not possessing or owning, true love means you are happy when the one you love are happy from whatever the causes are.
Each of us are just the island of souls that best to be separated by the sea of lives.

I hope I don't get you more confuse, I interpreted this from "Khalil Gibran" the Lebanese American prophet. I'm fascinated by his perceptions to everything around him. I'd encourage you guys to learn more about him if you are interested in Philosophies.

Peace/Love
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2009, 10:41 by napman.)
30-07-2009, 10:39
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ลายเซ็นต์นั้นสำคัญไฉน... - by napman - 30-07-2009, 10:39
hidden - by Katayoot - 31-07-2009, 02:49