Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เบสโปร่งครับ..
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: เบสโปร่งครับ..
ผมรู้จักอู๊ดตอนที่เขาเล่นเบสกับวง The Better ครับ พอพี่ napman ทักถึงนึกออกว่าความจริงเขาเป็นมือกีต้าร์เพราะเขาเคยยืมกีต้าร์ผมไปเล่นในคอนเสริตของวงอิมพอสซีเบิ้ล เมื่อก่อนผมไม่รู้จักวงนี้เลยครับเพราะเขาดังตอนผมอยู่เมืองนอก ส่วนเต๋อกับเขตนั้นเป็นเพื่อนกันตั้งแต่เด็กๆครับ
03-08-2009, 10:59
Find Like Post Reply
pop_250823 Offline
ดนตรีจะพาเราเดินทาง....

Likes Given: 0
วงที่น้า pood ว่าผมว่าน่าจะเคยมาเล่นที่ Iris pub ที่ข้าวสารครับเป็นร้านที่เปิดใหม่อยู่ตรงข้ามกับร้านที่ผมเล่น เคยนั่งฟังตอนผมเล่นเสร็จแล้ว ผมว่าวงนี้เล่นเพลงของ The beatles ได้เนียนมากๆครับ เรียกว่าถ่ายเอกสารมาเลยยังไงยั่งงั้นเลยครับ โดยเฉพาะ Help! นี่ผมหยุดยืนฟังเลย เล่นมันส์มากๆครับ ชอบๆ ^ ^
Acoustic is my life..........
03-08-2009, 15:45
Website Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(03-08-2009, 10:59)pood Wrote: ผมรู้จักอู๊ดตอนที่เขาเล่นเบสกับวง The Better ครับ พอพี่ napman ทักถึงนึกออกว่าความจริงเขาเป็นมือกีต้าร์เพราะเขาเคยยืมกีต้าร์ผมไปเล่นในคอนเสริตของวงอิมพอสซีเบิ้ล เมื่อก่อนผมไม่รู้จักวงนี้เลยครับเพราะเขาดังตอนผมอยู่เมืองนอก ส่วนเต๋อกับเขตนั้นเป็นเพื่อนกันตั้งแต่เด็กๆครับ

Hi Pood,
That explained it. This guy is almost the best joker of our musicians' generation. He's simply hillarious. He loved to mimic every other musicians friends he knew of.
Everytime when he noticed that it was me who stuck my face through the door of the places that he played he never fail to mimic my playing stances right away and not only to me, he always seemed to have fun doing that to every of his musicians' friends.Wink

He told me that in his "Beatles" band that he's playing now, he switched his bass to left hand playing like Paul Mc. and using hollow bass just like him too! What a guyBig Grin
(03-08-2009, 15:45)pop_250823 Wrote: วงที่น้า pood ว่าผมว่าน่าจะเคยมาเล่นที่ Iris pub ที่ข้าวสารครับเป็นร้านที่เปิดใหม่อยู่ตรงข้ามกับร้านที่ผมเล่น เคยนั่งฟังตอนผมเล่นเสร็จแล้ว ผมว่าวงนี้เล่นเพลงของ The beatles ได้เนียนมากๆครับ เรียกว่าถ่ายเอกสารมาเลยยังไงยั่งงั้นเลยครับ โดยเฉพาะ Help! นี่ผมหยุดยืนฟังเลย เล่นมันส์มากๆครับ ชอบๆ ^ ^

Hi pop_25,
Next time whenever you see him (he's using name Paul), just approach him and tell him that "Nop THANKS" asks you to say "Hi" to him OK?Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2009, 22:31 by napman.)
03-08-2009, 22:27
Website Find Like Post Reply
Microtone Offline

Likes Given: 0
(03-08-2009, 22:27)napman Wrote: Hi Pood,
That explained it. This guy is almost the best joker of our musicians' generation. He's simply hillarious. He loved to mimic every other musicians friends he knew of.
Everytime when he noticed that it was me who stuck my face through the door of the places that he played he never fail to mimic my playing stances right away and not only to me, he always seemed to have fun doing that to every of his musicians' friends.Wink

ไอ้อู้ดมันชอบ"อำ" Cool
[Image: ngsarah03.jpg]
04-08-2009, 01:02
Find Like Post Reply