Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J'ATTENDRAI - (Django Reinhardt)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: J'ATTENDRAI - (Django Reinhardt)
"Band of Gypsies" is one of my favorites, Billy Cox and Buddy Miles are super backup for Hendrix. I always loved "Machine gun", but I didn't know that it was named after Reinhardt.
Thanks Pood,Cool
nap
Hi again Pood,
Since you mentioned Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath),

Let me get a little off track here Big Grin

I'd like to ask you some questions that you may know.

Do you happen to remember a rock band name "Kaleidoscope"?

This band also with "THANKS" at "Impossible cafe" while we're there. and we (THANKS & Kalei) became so closed.
"Kalei" was a heavy metal of that era, you know, very long hair down to waist, leather pants and jackets, played mainly heavy stuffs like "Black Sabbath" and of course a lot of marijuana.Rolleyes

They were consisted of Chai (the drummer, deceased), Ti (the shortest guy but longest hair, lead guitar), Toy ( the second guitar and lead singer), Kit (the keyboard player and face similar to Frank Zappa) and last one is Tom (bassist, the most good looking guy, his last name is Boon-Nag, son of the Police officer and brother of sexy Movie star)

Last I heard few years ago was from Goah (Carabao drummer) that Tom was the only original one left in "Kalei" because Goah replaced "Chai" when he died.

If you happen to know any of them or heard about them please let me know, I missed them all especially Tom and Kit.

Thanks in advance, now back on the track.Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2009, 12:24 by napman.)
24-07-2009, 12:03
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: J'ATTENDRAI - Django Reinhardt - by SARUN - 23-07-2009, 16:51
RE: J'ATTENDRAI - (Django Reinhardt) - by napman - 24-07-2009, 12:03