• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
คำถามโง่ๆครับ เอาclip youtube ลงในกระทู้นี้ทำยังไงครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: คำถามโง่ๆครับ เอาclip youtube ลงในกระทู้นี้ทำยังไงครับ
How about this one?Big Grin

Another girl with guitar and voice;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-07-2009, 09:53
Website Find Like Post Reply
nit gt Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 1
น้าเวป ครับ ช่วย ตั้ง กระทู้ ผู้หญิง ร้อง เล่นกีต้าร์ (Acoustic) ใน youtube ส่ง ประกวดกันดีกว่า ครับ ใครชนะ รับของรางวัล ที่พี่ ป๋อ ครับ " สายกีต้าร์ Acoustic Guitars 0.12แถมสนิม จำนวน 5 ชุด ครับ" ของรางวัลอยู่ที่ พี่ ป๋อแล้วครับ ขอบคุณ ครับ

ตัวอย่าง ครับ

(This post was last modified: 18-07-2009, 23:21 by nit gt.)
18-07-2009, 17:41
Find Like Post Reply
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
(18-07-2009, 17:41)nit gt Wrote: น้าเวป ครับ ช่วย ตั้ง กระทู้ ผู้หญิง ร้อง เล่นกีต้าร์ (Acoustic) ใน youtube ส่ง ประกวดกันดีกว่า ครับ ใครชนะ รับของรางวัล ที่พี่ ป๋อ ครับ " สายกีต้าร์ Acoustic Guitars 0.12แถมสนิม จำนวน 5 ชุด ครับ" ของรางวัลอยู่ที่ พี่ ป๋อแล้วครับ ขอบคุณ ครับ

ตัวอย่าง ครับ

Hi eiddy and nit gt,
Let me offer my 2 cents here,
eiddy is able and willing but if she wants to get better she'll need to work with her tools (guitar, guitar strings, pick, the angles of the mic/her mouth/her guitar, and Web cam/Camcorder I don't know which one?)
I went into her YT site but couldn't figure what kind of guitar she used, look somewhat like Yamaha but I could be wrong.

If she asks me I would say, first off use brand new light strings set (11-53) and also light pick if she's not already using it. By doing that it will accompany her instead of overwhelm her voice because most female voice will work well with that setting and it's especially true if she just strums the guitar.

She has to set mic away from guitar and more direct to her mouth to get the best out of both if she uses only one mic.

Actually there are lots more details in home recording but if she tried what I just said she will see the differ and better result.

Again, just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
19-07-2009, 00:54
Website Find Like Post Reply