Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those were the day. SURPRISE!!!
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Those were the day. SURPRISE!!!
[quote='myakira'
คุณตาชอบเพลงไทยเดิม คุณพ่อชอบเพลง jazz คุณแม่ฟังเพลงไทย พี่ชายและตัวมุกเองเรียนเปียโนคลาสสิค หลายๆ เพลงก็ได้ยินมาจากภาพยนตร์ ละครเวที เพลงประกอบโฆษณา ฟังมันไปเรื่อยไม่เว้นแม้เพลง score ในภาพยนตร์หรือเกมส์ พวก world music ก็มีหลายแนวที่นิยมหามาฟังอยู่ ช่วงเรียนมหาวิทยาลัยก็เก็บตังค์ค่าขนมมาซื้อเทป peacock ม้วนละ 25 บาทเพื่อทดลองฟังเพลงใหม่ๆ

ยิ่งในช่วง 3 ปีที่ผ่านมาได้เจ้านายชาว Dutch ซึ่งเป็นคนชอบฟังกีตาร์แบบสุดๆ

ได้เวลานอนแล้ว ขอตัวก่อนนะคะ เพิ่งเป็นหวัดมาได้ 2 วัน ยังไม่อยากนอนดึกค่ะ ;)
[/quote]

Hi Muk,
Now I wonder no more!
Anyone who sacrified his/her food money for a song is pretty crazy (that included me too!) especially when you were that young in your college years!

So you want to listen to every song that you can get your ears on? OMG! (well, I have to confess here too, just count me inShy)

There was a time when I went to Amsterdam and walked along the city square and then we heard the music that drawn us in.

Guess what? They were the 3 Peruvian street musicians in their original costumes played their Peruvian music so far away from their country!

I bet your Dutch boss knows "Eltjo Haselhoff", if not I'd be in a big surprise.Rolleyes

Sorry that you are having a little body breakdown, please take good care of your body, my child. Try not to abuse it, it's the only external matter that you can claim to be 'YOURS', anything else is just plain illusion, some thoughts for today from this old man Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009, 20:20 by napman.)
11-07-2009, 04:52
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Those were the day. SURPRISE!!! - by napman - 05-07-2009, 07:55
RE: Those were the day. SURPRISE!!! - by pood - 10-07-2009, 15:52
RE: Those were the day. SURPRISE!!! - by napman - 11-07-2009, 04:52